(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Any idea on what to go for next? I barely beat a T15 boss... My DPS is surprisingly so low despite what I have.

How do you barely beat a t15 boss with that gear? I might say get some 20% gems...if you can afford all that gear, why not spend 10c per gem on some 15+ quality and gcp the rest? I melt t15 bosses with gear worse than that. Whats your level? Higher level skill points add a lot to the performance.
Yeah, I'm not sure. My barrage tooltip is like half of OPs. I'm working on the 20% gems, most of the gems are halfway through 19 so I should be there soon. My character is also level 89 so my leveling has started to slow down exponentially. Looking at Path of Building though, getting 20% on all my gems will barely affect my effective DPS so I'm really not sure. It might have to do with the fact that I only have two jewels, one of them being a conquerer's potency, but I'm missing some crit multi and life nodes yet.

I think it has something to do with monsters that have elemental resistances, but my barrage penetrates 36% lightning res.. If I get a 21/20 lightning pen I should have around 38%.

Barrage DPS ingame completely unbuffed is 17.7k, in HO (with auras/golem) it's 25k. Just seems super low to me.
Last edited by LotionExplosion on Aug 18, 2017, 1:33:03 AM
Comments/thoughts on a berserker version of this build?

Like this:

www.poeurl.com/btoS
Dublicate
Last edited by Arothar on Aug 18, 2017, 2:35:25 AM
This is a wAnderful spec (lawl)

However, my tooltip damage is WAAAAAAY lower than i think it should be. In HO with wrath, golem and herald of ice, my kinetic blast is only 11,7k and barrage on a 6L is 19,2k.

What the hell am i doing wrong? :P

My character is STendgame
"
Yeah, I'm not sure. My barrage tooltip is like half of OPs. I'm working on the 20% gems, most of the gems are halfway through 19 so I should be there soon. My character is also level 89 so my leveling has started to slow down exponentially. Looking at Path of Building though, getting 20% on all my gems will barely affect my effective DPS so I'm really not sure. It might have to do with the fact that I only have two jewels, one of them being a conquerer's potency, but I'm missing some crit multi and life nodes yet.

I think it has something to do with monsters that have elemental resistances, but my barrage penetrates 36% lightning res.. If I get a 21/20 lightning pen I should have around 38%.

Barrage DPS ingame completely unbuffed is 17.7k, in HO (with auras/golem) it's 25k. Just seems super low to me.

First thing it really helps give advise if you make your characters public so we can see everything.

What's your hit chance at? If it's below 90% that could be hurting you. Did you get point blank yet? I'd say starting t15 plus is definitely the time to have it, it gives me almost 300k damage. Also don't under estimate 20 quality on all gems, it's basically another 10% increased damage node on the passive tree for each one.

If you can afford good jewels you could certainly play in path of building to see what other nodes you could lose to make room for some GG jewels.
"
Arothar wrote:
This is a wAnderful spec (lawl)

However, my tooltip damage is WAAAAAAY lower than i think it should be. In HO with wrath, golem and herald of ice, my kinetic blast is only 11,7k and barrage on a 6L is 19,2k.

What the hell am i doing wrong? :P

My character is STendgame

You aren't doing anything seriously wrong, mostly you just need more levels for some important nodes. You did take some weird pathing around fury bolts and primeval force, it's just 8% damage but it is something the projectile speed and chance to freeze do nothing for us. My opinion it's not worth getting jewels if you can't get double dps and life ones, unless you really need the life. You also took vitality void which could be fine for now but you won't need it once your damage increases a bit.

Overall you're looking fine just keep leveling yourself and your gems while saving for that damn super expensive enchanted helmet, and some better jewels if you keep the sockets.

Playing with 2B and 3G and still melting Guardians.. Lightning Pen is not essentially NEEDED to do endgame though i think its much better then Added Cold :)

Greetings,
Chris
hi all. can someone help me with my question
what's better for this build:
ele.dps (light+cold+fire)
or
T1 light dps + inc.elem% + inc.light.dmg%

thanks and sorry for my eng

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info