Weekend of Races!

i made a level 10 character in a Headhunter race but there's no Carnage Mistery Box on my account :(
"
martinel91 wrote:
i made a level 10 character in a Headhunter race but there's no Carnage Mistery Box on my account :(

Hiya,

We are currently in the process of sorting these rewards out as per our post on Twitter here: https://twitter.com/pathofexile/status/795846919067009024
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Nov 8, 2016, 10:27:14 AM
"
Shinna1989 wrote:
"
AlexGrindor wrote:
"
Thomas wrote:
As mentioned previously the carnage box is being awarded for participating in the weekend event as a whole, rather than per race, so as long as you place on another race ladder you will still receive a carnage box at the end of the weekend.

Ah, so I had to participate in more races to be eligible for a Carnage Box? Well, that's what I get for working on weekends. I could only do one race due to my job.

No. You get the Box if you participate in at least one Race and hit lv10 there.

TLDR:

Join a Race and hit Lv10 = You get a Box
Join more then one Race and hit Lv10 in each = You still get only one Box

Ah, that makes it more clear now. Thank you for your reply. Although I deleted my character, as far as I know, you can still be eligible for prizes after that, right?
Yes, it has been said many times in this thread that characters can be deleted and will still be eligible for prizes.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Thomas wrote:
"
So if I reached level 10 in a race with a boss kill goal but didn't kill the boss I'm not eligible for a carnage box?

That's correct - however as mentioned previously the carnage box is being awarded for participating in the weekend event as a whole, rather than per race, so as long as you place on another race ladder you will still receive a carnage box at the end of the weekend.

This is not fair. You should have told us this before the events. I made level 10 in a DC Gravicious Kill and i had no idea i actually have to kill the boss in addition to hitting level 10 and then i stopped playing, because i was told there will be a reward for reaching level 10 in ANY race.
It does not say anywhere you need to complete the race or do anything else just reach level 10.
And now i get nothing because you did not give us full information ?
IGN : Kernach
Last edited by creepxxx on Nov 8, 2016, 12:38:11 PM
I am in the same boat as creepxxx.

Participated in a Mistress of Flame race. Being quite ill made me quit after reaching level 12 or 13, because well I got to level 10 and that was all you needed to get the Box, right?

Next time just be more specific about the rules, because I definitely "reached level 10 in any race".

If I had known this specific term from the start, I would just have played Endless Ledge....

Friend of mine probably won't get any rewards, too, because he played Mistress of Flame as well and didn't reach the boss in time.
Last edited by EulenNatzer on Nov 8, 2016, 1:45:37 PM
"
Thomas wrote:
"
Archwizard wrote:

The prizes will be awarded after the weekend of races has concluded. We'll be issuing these manually during the work-day.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/leagues-and-race-events

Beat me to it =)

One thing to be aware of is for races with a specific object e.g. killing a specific boss, you will only show on the ladder if you achieved the objective.

The rule was simple "By reaching level 10 in any race you will be awarded a Carnage Mystery Box!" Saying this you are joking from many players.
Last edited by ooo2106 on Nov 8, 2016, 5:27:38 PM
"
By reaching level 10 in any race you will be awarded a Carnage Mystery Box!

doesnt say anything about killing boss :(
Not sure about that. I did 2 BLAMT party races where i was definitely top 300 and over level 10 and i didn`t get any box or footprints. Stayed alive until the end even.

And on the last BLAMT party i was somewhere around 100-something on the ladder.
Love how the requirements for getting a box have now mysteriously changed. I want my free box, nowhere did it say get on the ladder, kill the boss of the event. it simply said get to level 10 in one of the races and get a box I did it on a few races and did not receive one. Still have the characters too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info