Weekend of Races!

So just to get this straight. Right here on the weekend of races post page 1 "https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1759833/page/1 it says "Prizes
By reaching level 10 in any race you will be awarded a Carnage Mystery Box! This applies only once per account. Multiple level 10 characters will not grant multiple mystery boxes."

But now after the weekend is over, this does not apply? Am I reading that correctly? And even though I got to lvl 15 in one race and did not die, I wont be getting a box?
Last edited by bigmark268 on Nov 8, 2016, 5:17:18 PM
same here... lvl 20ish in mistress of flame race but didn't reach the boss in time -> no box :-(

It started!

no box yet
Last edited by cyfer.russia on Nov 8, 2016, 6:00:50 PM
WTF is this I hear about being on the ladder? It's Tuesday and I have not received any Carnage Box. It clearly says "get level 10 in any race and get a box". So are we getting boxes or not?
"
neonive wrote:
WTF is this I hear about being on the ladder? It's Tuesday and I have not received any Carnage Box. It clearly says "get level 10 in any race and get a box". So are we getting boxes or not?

nobody received it
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
By reaching level 10 in any race you will be awarded a Carnage Mystery Box! This applies only once per account. Multiple level 10 characters will not grant multiple mystery boxes.

I was very clear. Everybody with a toon >= level 10 in any race MUST receive his Carnage Mystery Box! No other requirement, do not take people for idiots.
fkxLegacySpectral : lvl 97 Raider ST HowA [Legacy]
fkxBreachSlayer : lvl 95 Slayer Blade Flurry [Breach]
fkxCrockett : lvl 94 Saboteur Ice Trap [Perendus]
fkxRampage : lvl 94 Witch Fireball [Rampage]
fkxShadow : lvl 95 Shadow FP/CI [open beta]
Last edited by fkxDuelist on Nov 8, 2016, 7:32:41 PM
"
I was very clear. Everybody with a toon >= level 10 in any race MUST receive his Carnage Mystery Box! No other requirement, do not take people for idiots.

Apparently the rules were changed.
If your name doesn't show on the ladder you will not receive the box:

"
Thomas wrote:
"
So if I reached level 10 in a race with a boss kill goal but didn't kill the boss I'm not eligible for a carnage box?

That's correct - however as mentioned previously the carnage box is being awarded for participating in the weekend event as a whole, rather than per race, so as long as you place on another race ladder you will still receive a carnage box at the end of the weekend.
Last edited by EulenNatzer on Nov 8, 2016, 7:39:18 PM
"
EulenNatzer wrote:
"

Apparently the rules were changed.
If your name doesn't show on the ladder you will not receive the box:

"
Thomas wrote:
"
So if I reached level 10 in a race with a boss kill goal but didn't kill the boss I'm not eligible for a carnage box?

That's correct - however as mentioned previously the carnage box is being awarded for participating in the weekend event as a whole, rather than per race, so as long as you place on another race ladder you will still receive a carnage box at the end of the weekend.

No way. Then I suppose Thomas has no idea of what he is talking about. Or they are really ass-h*les!
Last edited by fkxDuelist on Nov 8, 2016, 7:46:04 PM
My guess is there is no easy way to validate your level and participation if you are not listed on the ladder, which can easily be exported and processed.

But that should have been told to everyone before.

I actually chose to play Mistress of Flames, because I wanted to see how a Descent works. If I had just done 10 level in Endless Ledge I would easily gotten the Box.

But the way it looks now others and myself won't get the Box, because of some secret subrules, if we take Thomas word for granted. :(
Last edited by EulenNatzer on Nov 8, 2016, 7:47:45 PM
"
EulenNatzer wrote:
My guess is there is no easy way to validate your level and participation if you are not listed on the ladder, which can easily be exported and processed.

No, it's super easy, just some SQL requests.

"
neonive wrote:

Of course we will receive it.
Last edited by fkxDuelist on Nov 8, 2016, 7:51:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info