Weekend of Races!

If I have 22lvl on the endless ledge i qualify for box?
When we will get our Carnage Box? FeelsBadMan
"
Lianus wrote:
If I have 22lvl on the endless ledge i qualify for box?

"
tipicozzy wrote:
When we will get our Carnage Box? FeelsBadMan

Hiya,

As stated in the Weekend of Races announcement thread (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1759833)

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
By reaching level 10 in any race you will be awarded a Carnage Mystery Box! This applies only once per account. Multiple level 10 characters will not grant multiple mystery boxes.

The prizes will be awarded after the weekend of races has concluded. We'll be issuing these manually during the work-day.
"
Hiya,

As stated in the Weekend of Races announcement thread (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1759833)

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
By reaching level 10 in any race you will be awarded a Carnage Mystery Box! This applies only once per account. Multiple level 10 characters will not grant multiple mystery boxes.

The prizes will be awarded after the weekend of races has concluded. We'll be issuing these manually during the work-day.

Sorry, I am not so good in english, so that is mean prizes are coming now in manual mode, or it will be start tomorrow or later?
Last edited by PipiskaAzazina on Nov 7, 2016, 10:21:45 AM
I can see that manually handing over the MTX etc can take some time. But wouldn't make sense to just announce the winners of each race in a list? You roll them randomly anyway right? I personally would be a lot happier to just see it than wait randomly. And I didn't even have a lot of entrances unlike others.
"

Sorry, I am not so good in english, so that is mean prizes are coming now in manual mode, or it will be start tomorrow or later?

Hiya,

I'm afraid I cannot guarantee exactly when they will be added to your account as adding them manually may take some time!
ok common gife me ma sets got 14 lotto tickets or like always i didn't win anything?
Should the mystery boxes not happen automatically?

When is the eta for receiving mystery box?
"
Thomas wrote:
As mentioned previously the carnage box is being awarded for participating in the weekend event as a whole, rather than per race, so as long as you place on another race ladder you will still receive a carnage box at the end of the weekend.

Ah, so I had to participate in more races to be eligible for a Carnage Box? Well, that's what I get for working on weekends. I could only do one race due to my job.
"
AlexGrindor wrote:
"
Thomas wrote:
As mentioned previously the carnage box is being awarded for participating in the weekend event as a whole, rather than per race, so as long as you place on another race ladder you will still receive a carnage box at the end of the weekend.

Ah, so I had to participate in more races to be eligible for a Carnage Box? Well, that's what I get for working on weekends. I could only do one race due to my job.

No. You get the Box if you participate in at least one Race and hit lv10 there.

TLDR:

Join a Race and hit Lv10 = You get a Box
Join more then one Race and hit Lv10 in each = You still get only one Box

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info