Weekend of Races!

"
Thomas wrote:

One thing to be aware of is for races with a specific object e.g. killing a specific boss, you will only show on the ladder if you achieved the objective.

"
Thomas wrote:
We will be generating the prizes from the race ladders.

So if I reached level 10 in a race with a boss kill goal but didn't kill the boss I'm not eligible for a carnage box?
Cant seem to find a way to get back into the game. Time to clean this mess off my computer and look for something better!
New to Races so sorry for the noobish Question...

What happens to the Characters Inventory? Does it get transfered to Standard or is it just lost and i should delete the Character...
"
So if I reached level 10 in a race with a boss kill goal but didn't kill the boss I'm not eligible for a carnage box?

That's correct - however as mentioned previously the carnage box is being awarded for participating in the weekend event as a whole, rather than per race, so as long as you place on another race ladder you will still receive a carnage box at the end of the weekend.

EDIT: The above is no longer true. We changed the way mystery boxes were awarded, so you would still be eligible even if you didn't show up on the ladder.

"
Shinna1989 wrote:
What happens to the Characters Inventory? Does it get transfered to Standard or is it just lost and i should delete the Character...

That depends on the race type - some races go to the Void league, in which case the items (and character) are lost and your only option is to delete the character. Other races go to Standard in which case the character can be played in Standard and any items in their stash will show up in remove-only tabs in your Standard stash.

The specific event thread in https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/leagues-and-race-events should say whether characters will be sent to the Void e.g. "Descent events are voided".
Last edited by Thomas on Nov 9, 2016, 5:03:56 AM
So if I reached level 10 in a Exiles Everywhere race and i died I'm also not eligible for a carnage box?
"
Prizes
By reaching level 10 in any race you will be awarded a Carnage Mystery Box!
"
In Between Season Event 23: Act 3 Solo
This event begins in Act 3, Normal, in The Sarn Encampment.

Characters start at Level 22, with 25 unallocated passives.
Does it mean I will be awarded the Carnage Mystery Box as soon as I create my character ? Or do I have to level 10 times, to level 32 ?
"
"
Prizes
By reaching level 10 in any race you will be awarded a Carnage Mystery Box!
"
In Between Season Event 23: Act 3 Solo
This event begins in Act 3, Normal, in The Sarn Encampment.

Characters start at Level 22, with 25 unallocated passives.
Does it mean I will be awarded the Carnage Mystery Box as soon as I create my character ? Or do I have to level 10 times, to level 32 ?

This. So how do we qualify for a carnage mystery box if we are playing this race?
If the prizes are given away after the weekend, when can I delete the characters after each race? I dont have 200 slots.
IGN: MyOtherRangerDied // DontBeStupidAndDieAgain // GenericSporkerWitch
https://google.com
"
liquidSG wrote:
If the prizes are given away after the weekend, when can I delete the characters after each race? I dont have 200 slots.

As per one of the earlier messages form Bex in this thread,

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
You can delete them and still be eligible for prizes.
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.
Thanks, Gary.
IGN: MyOtherRangerDied // DontBeStupidAndDieAgain // GenericSporkerWitch
https://google.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info