Weekend of Races!

Could someone tell me, how can we check, where did we landed in ladder after the end of an 1h race?
I'm counting all the killers
Last edited by Derkej94 on Nov 4, 2016, 6:33:22 PM
exactly my point :(
Looks like a lot of ppl have the same problem.
"
AdamK wrote:
Hi guys i'm a new player in race events.
I reached lvl 10 with my one new char in one of the events. How and when can i get the prizes (Carnage Mystery Box) thank you for your answer:)

ps. sorry for my english it is not my native language:)

From the OP:

The prizes will be awarded after the weekend of races has concluded. We'll be issuing these manually during the work-day.

"
TonyTravel wrote:
Where can I see the results of the races, cant fin it anymore :( played in the last race, Im a race-noob, but i find this very noob-unfriendly :(

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/leagues-and-race-events

Each race has its own thread.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Last edited by Archwizard on Nov 4, 2016, 7:45:10 PM
"
Archwizard wrote:

The prizes will be awarded after the weekend of races has concluded. We'll be issuing these manually during the work-day.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/leagues-and-race-events

Beat me to it =)

One thing to be aware of is for races with a specific object e.g. killing a specific boss, you will only show on the ladder if you achieved the objective.
So we can delete all those race characters safely then.

It's one box for the whole event or one box per race?
"
mozom wrote:
So we can delete all those race characters safely then.

Yes, you can delete your race characters. We will be generating the prizes from the race ladders.

"
mozom wrote:
It's one box for the whole event or one box per race?

One box for the whole event.
not sure if this the correct place to give feedbacks. but the format of this weekend races is absolutely terrible.

IMO, its better to have races spread out throughout the league instead of putting ALL in 2 or 3 days. What happens if some players are busy this weekend, they would miss out all the races. even if you are available, you have to sit through hours if you want to participate all of the races

Rather, i think races should be divided to something like a few each week, so that it give players both the flexibility to choose which race to participate and the time to prepare for each individual event.
Last edited by buttcommander on Nov 5, 2016, 12:05:23 AM
What month exactly next year are you guys goi to release 3.0? I cant wait lol
"
Derkej94 wrote:
Could someone tell me, how can we check, where did we landed in ladder after the end of an 1h race?

Whilst still in the temporary race league you can use /ladder to see the placements.
Once the league (race) ends and you return to another character (or you die and hit respawn/exit and are sent to standard/char select), there is no way to find your placement. (If there is it's far too well hidden)
Last edited by celem on Nov 5, 2016, 12:12:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info