Weekend of Races!

Is it a joke? THAT SMALL? how can even gloom wings be packed into box like that?
"
destroya82 wrote:
Well, all boxes are supposed to be awareded but I haven't received any box yet. Had for example a lev 11 in the winterheart race. Character still exists in my account....

Hiya,

Please check your second microtransaction stash tab :)
works for me from the box.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
I got only one set of armor for eleven races, among which I am in the top50

Distribution of awards is completed?
It's complete. And bummer, odds would have Givin you 2 armor sets since you had a 1/5 chance, oh well, gz on your 1 set.
I did a lot to get at least something from the box =p
Got the 5 skins transfers =/
I kinda didnt liked my prized, feel upset ..
But was the prize and it seems i did not managed good rank ...
I went to a lot of races there, all char above 10 and the DC Gravicius i did till third floor used mirror and didn't die, as a lvl 19 duelist =p

Im so bad it seems =/
Glad i participate coz i love races and i did better than last time over and over hehe...
But not enough to enter the ladder for prizes =/

I wanted the dragon helmet mhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ;.;
Got only a box and 1 set of footprints from like 10 races done(all of them in top 50)... neverlucky rubberducky :s
Got around 4 times in top 50 and around 6 times in top 300. That will be x4 20% to win armour set and x6 10% to win footprints. that's total 140% (100%) to win SOMETHING. but i got only Mystery Box and nothing else. Really so sad
Or i might not yet awarded with other things besides Mystery Box
"
AMalleus wrote:
Got around 4 times in top 50 and around 6 times in top 300. That will be x4 20% to win armour set and x6 10% to win footprints. that's total 140% (100%) to win SOMETHING. but i got only Mystery Box and nothing else. Really so sad
Or i might not yet awarded with other things besides Mystery Box

that's not how probability works and should be calculated.

you had 6 attempts to win with 1/5 odds and 6 attempts to with with 1/10 odds

correct way to calculate your odds of winning at least something would be

1-(4/5)^6*(9/10)^6= 86%
This is amazing!! Too bad that is my birthday weekend and I will be out of town skiing with no computer. I should be able to partake in a few Day 3 events though so hopefully I can win something!

I love what you guys are doing here so keep up the good work and hopefully we have more of these in the near future!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info