Lets talk about a sword design mainly starforge.

"
Xavderion wrote:
Mathil is making a Starforge build right now so hang on and sell for 20 ex in a couple of days lul.

i am almost positive that he is of the opinion that dream feather is better than starforge and nothing is going to touch what he did with glyph mark prism.

Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Oct 21, 2016, 7:46:59 AM
"
RagnarokChu wrote:
Even with lacerate the 20% is completely unneeded since you would play a slayer that would have free splash or massive AoE anyway.

Or, you may pick another class.
I play Slayer, and i want to say - "massive AoE" isnt his main feature even!

"
Starforge completely design completely limits it's build to 1 or 2 two builds, while disfavor can be used with many different builds + more build defining.

Disfavour is optimal only for Cyclone builds, or EQ+bleed builds. For others, it's just a weapon with "big DPS number", no more.
Starforge is also optimal for few builds only, and will be just a "big DPS" stick for others.
What's wrong with that? It's unique weapon, after all - it shouldnt overshadow rares for most builds!

"
grepman wrote:

both this sword and disfavour (and hegemonys era as well) are disbalanced uniques because uniques arent supposed to be better than most rares (not counting mirror-worthy standard items)
why would you play any other sword than this sword or any other axe than disfavour or any other staff than heges ?

Sadly, it's true. Rolling good physical weapons became almost impossible due to rarity of T1-T2 physical mods. Build with those weapons arent OP as fuck ONLY because melee skills in PoE are too weak compared to spells, totems, etc.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info