Lets talk about a sword design mainly starforge.

So the drawback of this specfic weapon that's rare as an atziri gloves is that it can't do elemental damage so you look the atziri axe and it's like why bother using this weapon over the axe? The axe can have elemental damage can bleed etc and it's about the same price as the sword itself despite it being rare as atziri gloves.

So my question is why is this sword so fucking bad compared to most stuff mainly the atziri axe which is the same price is all.

The main part here is the high DPS value right but it has a serious drawback which is well you can't do elemental damage and bleed if you aren't using the atziri axe so it's like what was the design purpose of this sword? The High DPS value is just ''Noob'' bait you're like oh boy 700 dps sword no you have to look it the drawback compared to the atziri axe.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Oct 21, 2016, 2:21:55 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
So my question is why is this sword so fucking bad
Because shit uniques were in the game since beta?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
it can bleed. and poison too.
combine that with shock which in my opinion is the real top attribute of this sword - and you have a sword just as good as Disfavour.
better, for some builds.

"shit unique - selling 6 Exalts". nice one I_NO. you should try it first now that you got one.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
"
johnKeys wrote:
it can bleed. and poison too.
combine that with shock which in my opinion is the real top attribute of this sword - and you have a sword just as good as Disfavour.
better, for some builds.

"shit unique - selling 6 Exalts". nice one I_NO. you should try it first now that you got one.

I've had it as a 6L and it was dogshit vs an atziri axe lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
because you didn't bother actually swapping that added fire gem in your 6-link for Melee Phys/Poison, and using Vulnerability curse?
"
johnKeys wrote:
because you didn't bother actually swapping that added fire gem in your 6-link for Melee Phys/Poison, and using Vulnerability curse?

Even if you did Atziri Disfavour is still better. It can use EQ which makes it way better for poison/bleed dmg, and it is far better for Cyclone because of +2 weapon range.
Earthquake is probably getting nerfed in the next patch.
Cyclone I somewhat agree, though I saw videos where it is used very efficiently despite the smaller range.

other melee (and "semi-melee") skills - depends how you build your character. it can be better than the axe.
"
johnKeys wrote:

Are you trying to teach me to play John :x?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
johnKeys wrote:

Are you trying to teach me to play John :x?

being a fan of swords who has a Scorned Scion who's in Act 2 Merciless at the moment and still burning the house down (literally), and a Doomsower Slayer who is so much fun to play - I think Starforge is the best of the lot. second only to a mirror-grade Rare.

so no, I'm not trying to "teach you how to play".
I'm trying to make you see how great this sword is.
hmph be glad I don't make fun of you anymore cuz I like you.

/dinosaurs!
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info