[Tool] POE Trades Companion - Enhance your trading experience

"
z0rhawk wrote:
"
rgbplayer wrote:
Dear creator of PoE companion, would you delete or made switching a gray border, when i use Path of Exile Skin? I would really appreciate that, it's really annoying
Understandable.
Will change the colour, and add the option to customise it.
Thank you very much!
"
SolarianWolf wrote:
Your tool does not appear to work very well on AMD systems as my frames are fluctuating massively from 130fps to >30fps multiple times per second. I've tinkered with many of the options within the tool and was unable to solve the issue with fiddling.
Oops I'm sorry. I noticed this message, but then completely forgot about it.
I remember someone having a similar issue (this post here).

At the time I asked a friend with an HD7950 to run the script and we did not experience any fps drop. In my opinion, the fps drop is not GPU related (AHK is CPU reliant anyways).
  • While experiencing the FPS drop, could you check and report the CPU usage in the Task Manager?
  • Does your FPS raises back up as soon as you exit the tool?
  • Do you also have similar issues with other AHK scripts?
  • If you do not get any issue: Are you using the compiled executable?
    If so, please try using the source code and see if it works.
Last edited by z0rhawk on Jul 21, 2017, 7:12:51 AM

1.12.BETA_1 has been released, and comes with even more features, changes and fixes.

Interested to try it out? Download
Wondering about the change brought by this update? Release Notes

"
rgbplayer wrote:
Spoiler
"
z0rhawk wrote:
"
rgbplayer wrote:
Dear creator of PoE companion, would you delete or made switching a gray border, when i use Path of Exile Skin? I would really appreciate that, it's really annoying
Understandable.
Will change the colour, and add the option to customise it.
Thank you very much!
Here it is! The PoE skin has seen some changes. Among them: The border is no longer grayish and you can change its colour anytime from the Settings (Apperance tab)!
Hey man, first of all amazing tool, good job!

I have a question: every time I start the program, there are some chinese-named files that appear on my desktop which don't get deleted when I close it, any clue how to fix that?
"
m1kutzu wrote:
Hey man, first of all amazing tool, good job!

I have a question: every time I start the program, there are some chinese-named files that appear on my desktop which don't get deleted when I close it, any clue how to fix that?
Does this happen with the 1.12.BETA_1 or 1.11.3?
You can see your current version in the "About?" tray menu.

No worries about those file, they can be safely deleted. It's because of an "invalid/corrupted" file path, so the file end up being created on your desktop instead.

• Add .txt to the file name and try opening it using notepad. Is there anything inside?
  • Could you provide me the most recent logs file (located in \Documents\AutoHotkey\POE Trades Companion\Logs) via PM?
______EDIT:
I may have found the source of the issue.
The fix will be part of 1.12.BETA_2 once released.
Last edited by z0rhawk on Jul 31, 2017, 2:08:14 PM

1.12.BETA_3 has been released, and comes with two new features and a few fixes.

Interested to try it out? Download
Wondering about the change brought by this update? Release Notes
Last edited by z0rhawk on Aug 2, 2017, 2:08:59 PM
The problem I have posted above has been fixed, good job man!
Hi developer,
Can u add new feauture, Stash Highlight, like "MercuryTrade"?

https://github.com/Exslims/MercuryTrade
Trade theme https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3323302 Have a good Life :)
"
hontodeska wrote:
Hi developer,
Can u add new feauture, Stash Highlight, like "MercuryTrade"?

https://github.com/Exslims/MercuryTrade
Hi there,

This is in my plans, but not a top priority feature.
After 1.12 release, the next thing I'll (most likely) be improving are "Buttons Actions".

Meanwhile, as an alternative, you can use the in-game stash search by clicking on the "Clipboard" button, then using "CTRL+F CTRL+V" in your stash.
Edit: Its all good now, had to reload the script couple of times and now it works.

For some reason after 3.0 Release TC is not reacting to any whispers and buy requests, any else having same issues?
Last edited by HoshiBoshiSan on Aug 5, 2017, 9:53:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info