[Tool] POE Trades Companion - Enhance your trading experience

This is so very useful man. I love it.

Do you think you could also make the flashing happen when we're invited to a party? Too often I whisper, get no answer, tab out to look for another seller only to return and see a party invite.
Last edited by CedricDur on Aug 6, 2017, 7:04:55 PM
I also had a problem with the skin being reset each time I re-started poe-companion. It would save the settings just fine, changing the skin, then the font color to white so it was readable, but next time it would always start using the White skin.

My custom messages and the custom buttons I set up were just fine though.

I eventually brute forced by setting everything the way I wanted and then making the Settings.ini file read only.
"
Edit: Its all good now, had to reload the script couple of times and now it works.

For some reason after 3.0 Release TC is not reacting to any whispers and buy requests, any else having same issues?
If you are using BETA, it may have had to do with the League API being slow / not available.
"
CedricDur wrote:
This is so very useful man. I love it.

Do you think you could also make the flashing happen when we're invited to a party? Too often I whisper, get no answer, tab out to look for another seller only to return and see a party invite.
That'd be so useful, but sadly I can't as these notifications are not logged to the Client.txt file.

"
CedricDur wrote:
I also had a problem with the skin being reset each time I re-started poe-companion. It would save the settings just fine, changing the skin, then the font color to white so it was readable, but next time it would always start using the White skin.

My custom messages and the custom buttons I set up were just fine though.

I eventually brute forced by setting everything the way I wanted and then making the Settings.ini file read only.
Seems you're right. Will be fixed on BETA_6. Thank you for reporting!
I'm having an issue with my hotkeys not working. I've bound multiple hotkeys to reply to people whispering me for trading and none of them seem to work, is there something I'm doing incorrectly?

"
I'm having an issue with my hotkeys not working. I've bound multiple hotkeys to reply to people whispering me for trading and none of them seem to work, is there something I'm doing incorrectly?
Spoiler

Hotkeys are working just fine for me in both 1.11.3 and BETA_5.
Could you try this out?:
  • Head to the "Hotkeys > Special" tab
  • Set an hotkey to "Toggle Minimize State" and tick its case
  • Close the window to save your settings
  • Head in game, and try pushing the hotkey you just set. Does it work?
Hey man, I've recently been getting a lot of "Performed too many actions at once" kicks, feels like I'm playing CoC 2 years ago lmao.

Do you have any clue why? Is anyone else having these problems lately?

Would be nice if I find a way to fix it, because I am pretty scared to run uber lab now, don't want to get kicked mid-run lol.

Thanks in advance! Your tool is perfect.
Is there any way to track not only the items you have sold but also the items you have bought? That would be a cool feature since I like to keep track of the price changes.
"
S1xE wrote:
Hey man, I've recently been getting a lot of "Performed too many actions at once" kicks, feels like I'm playing CoC 2 years ago lmao.

Do you have any clue why? Is anyone else having these problems lately?

Would be nice if I find a way to fix it, because I am pretty scared to run uber lab now, don't want to get kicked mid-run lol.

Thanks in advance! Your tool is perfect.
What would you be doing before the kick?
If you send too many chat messages in a set amount of time, you will get the "Performed too many actions at once" kick.

Thanks for the compliment!

"
TheOne320 wrote:
Is there any way to track not only the items you have sold but also the items you have bought? That would be a cool feature since I like to keep track of the price changes.
I thought about it back then, but it would not be possible... Simply because the name shown on poe.trade will always be your highest level character.

Example:
  • You want to buy specific item
  • On the GUI, you can see all the sellers you have whispered

• You whisper a few persons, in hope to get a response
  • Among the sellers, you whisper me
  • Few seconds later, you are invited by Guanglai_Kangyi (my current Harbinger character)
  • You look on the GUI but cannot find this seller, because he isn't playing on the character you whispered

So yeah... Sadly it wouldn't be possible with the tools we are given.
If we were able to get a character's account name, we could then retrieve a list of this account characters.
Last edited by z0rhawk on Aug 10, 2017, 8:00:31 AM

1.12.BETA_7 has been released: Improvements & Fixes.

Interested to try it out? Download
Wondering about the change brought by this update? Release Notes
Last edited by z0rhawk on Aug 11, 2017, 9:14:25 AM
"
z0rhawk wrote:
"
Spoiler

Hotkeys are working just fine for me in both 1.11.3 and BETA_5.
Could you try this out?:
  • Head to the "Hotkeys > Special" tab
  • Set an hotkey to "Toggle Minimize State" and tick its case
  • Close the window to save your settings
  • Head in game, and try pushing the hotkey you just set. Does it work?

Yes, I set "Toggle Minimize State" to ctrl-5 and it worked fine, however the binds under "custom buttons" do not seem to work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info