[Tool] POE Trades Companion - Enhance your trading experience

Seems like we're good to go!
The 1.11 update has been officially released.

Update is available right this way: Direct Download
And changes can be seen over here, on GitHub: Release Notes
Hi z0rhawk (/lemasato) ~ first of all thank you very very much for this tool, it's fantastic and totally a game changing for my poe trading experience. The 1.11 release notes looks amazing, and I really want to use it. Unfortunately, the update tool always gives me a "Download timed out " error with a blue background. Meanwhile, it'll create another folder for the app locally.
What's worse was that my current 1.10.7's settings are all gone.
Is this something that I could wait for another update to fix it, or should I just download a new version and set everything all over again?
"
UrHoNoR wrote:
Hi z0rhawk (/lemasato) ~ first of all thank you very very much for this tool, it's fantastic and totally a game changing for my poe trading experience. The 1.11 release notes looks amazing, and I really want to use it. Unfortunately, the update tool always gives me a "Download timed out " error with a blue background. Meanwhile, it'll create another folder for the app locally.
What's worse was that my current 1.10.7's settings are all gone.
Is this something that I could wait for another update to fix it, or should I just download a new version and set everything all over again?
Hi there,
Oh yes... I'm stupid.
I completely rewritten the updater. But while doing so, it also broke older versions that would rely on the older updater system. I'm really (REALLY) sorry I did not think of it...
I'll be fixing this right now.

Your picture does not seem to work for me, could you upload it on another website (imgur)?
I'm not sure about your settings, but they should still be there, somewhere. Please, reupload your picture so I can have a better idea of what could have happened.

_________________________________EDIT:

The updater issue has been fixed along with a few other things.
Once again, I truly apologise for this...

1.11.1 compiled executable: Direct Download
Full release notes can be seen here: Release notes
Last edited by z0rhawk on Jul 7, 2017, 9:07:56 AM
"
z0rhawk wrote:

Your picture does not seem to work for me, could you upload it on another website (imgur)?
I'm not sure about your settings, but they should still be there, somewhere. Please, reupload your picture so I can have a better idea of what could have happened.

My appologies for the failed image.

As you can see, if it's shown properly, it rewrote the folder's name and its content. I've decided to just go for your updated version instead. Thank you for your great app and keep going !!~~~
In earlier versions all all whispers from same people for same item was in one tab. Now repeating same whisper creating new tab every time. Can we get back previous version of this?.. It's useless, getting 20 tabs if guy whispered me 20 times in a row with same item...
"
umn1k wrote:
In earlier versions all all whispers from same people for same item was in one tab. Now repeating same whisper creating new tab every time. Can we get back previous version of this?.. It's useless, getting 20 tabs if guy whispered me 20 times in a row with same item...
Yes, this is a known issue.
The fix will be released within the next few hours.
Thanks for reporting!

_________________________________EDIT:

Here it is!

1.11.3 compiled executable: Direct Download
Full release notes can be seen here: Release notes
Last edited by z0rhawk on Jul 10, 2017, 1:19:15 PM
"
Yes, this is a known issue.
The fix will be released within the next few hours.
Thanks for reporting!

Cool, tnx for reply

EDIT:
Thanks for so fast update! <3
Last edited by Singerality on Jul 10, 2017, 4:38:24 PM
Dear creator of PoE companion, would you delete or made switching a gray border, when i use Path of Exile Skin? I would really appreciate that, it's really annoying
Last edited by ds_lily on Jul 10, 2017, 5:54:29 PM
"
rgbplayer wrote:
Dear creator of PoE companion, would you delete or made switching a gray border, when i use Path of Exile Skin? I would really appreciate that, it's really annoying
Understandable.
Will change the colour, and add the option to customise it.
Your tool does not appear to work very well on AMD systems as my frames are fluctuating massively from 130fps to >30fps multiple times per second. I've tinkered with many of the options within the tool and was unable to solve the issue with fiddling.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info