[Tool] POE Trades Companion - Enhance your trading experience

"
Spoiler
"
z0rhawk wrote:
"
I'm having an issue with my hotkeys not working. I've bound multiple hotkeys to reply to people whispering me for trading and none of them seem to work, is there something I'm doing incorrectly?
Spoiler

Hotkeys are working just fine for me in both 1.11.3 and BETA_5.
Could you try this out?:
  • Head to the "Hotkeys > Special" tab
  • Set an hotkey to "Toggle Minimize State" and tick its case
  • Close the window to save your settings
  • Head in game, and try pushing the hotkey you just set. Does it work?
Yes, I set "Toggle Minimize State" to ctrl-5 and it worked fine, however the binds under "custom buttons" do not seem to work.
Can you upload your Logs folder (located in \Documents\AutoHotkey\POE Trades Companion\) and send the link via PM?
Hey,

Can i hide the overlay when no trades are active?
"
Moksu wrote:
Hey,

Can i hide the overlay when no trades are active?
Yup! In the Settings menu from the tray icon:
Settings tab: Transparency group:
  • Set the "Inactive" slider all the way down to 0.
  • Tick the "Click-through while inactive" checkbox.

These will effectively hide the GUI when no trades are on queue.

1.12.BETA_10 has been released: Improvements & Fixes.

Interested to try it out? Download
Wondering about the change brought by this update? Release Notes
Last edited by z0rhawk on Aug 18, 2017, 4:23:39 PM
Any chance you could add a reset all to defaults button? For some reason one of the recent versions made it so when I click thank you it comes up with the kick in chat, but neither enters it or says the thank you.
It also fails to close the trade window.

Edit: Crud I saw that fix in the latest version and thought perfect, Ill just delete the thank you messages... :/
Last edited by taosk8r on Aug 24, 2017, 12:31:52 AM
"
taosk8r wrote:
Any chance you could add a reset all to defaults button? For some reason one of the recent versions made it so when I click thank you it comes up with the kick in chat, but neither enters it or says the thank you.

Edit: Crud I saw that fix in the latest version and thought perfect, Ill just delete the thank you messages... :/
You can reset your settings by deleting the Preferences.ini file located in "Documents\AutoHotkey\POE Trades Companion". But yeah an option to do this from the GUI would be nice too.
Which version are you using?
"
z0rhawk wrote:
"
taosk8r wrote:

You can reset your settings by deleting the Preferences.ini file located in "Documents\AutoHotkey\POE Trades Companion". But yeah an option to do this from the GUI would be nice too.

I upgraded to the beta 10 and re-tested it before I posted. Ill try deleting the prefs and report back, small chance it was something I messed up, thanks..

Edit: It worked fine, but my colors got all screwed up for the 3 or 4 texts displayed.. All good in the end cause I like the new ones I picked. Would be nice if you'd integrate a color picker at some point, but I wouldn't call it any kind of priority, as the current method works fine.
Last edited by taosk8r on Aug 26, 2017, 12:43:54 AM
How do i export my settings and give it to my friends ?_?
"
taosk8r wrote:
Spoiler
"
z0rhawk wrote:
"
taosk8r wrote:

I upgraded to the beta 10 and re-tested it before I posted. Ill try deleting the prefs and report back, small chance it was something I messed up, thanks..

Edit: It worked fine, but my colors got all screwed up for the 3 or 4 texts displayed.. All good in the end cause I like the new ones I picked. Would be nice if you'd integrate a color picker at some point, but I wouldn't call it any kind of priority, as the current method works fine.
Glad it's fixed.
Not sure about a color picker, but that'd be handy.

"
kv01011994 wrote:
How do i export my settings and give it to my friends ?_?
Can be done by sending them your Preferences.ini file.
Location: Documents\AutoHotkey\POE Trades Companion\Preferences.ini.
How is this better than MercuryTrade?
"
X1Z1 wrote:
How is this better than MercuryTrade?
My answer on a similar question a while back.

Some Trades Companion features:
  • Highly customizable.
    Pretty much everything can be customized to your liking.
  • Skinning.
    Currently 3 skins available (BETA_10). You can even make your own.
  • Clearer. Easier. Simpler.
    The interface gives your trading informations without trying to be confusing.
  • Hotkeys.
    Each button can be hotkeyed.
    In addition, you can have up to 24 custom hotkeys (8 basic, 16 advanced).
  • Stats.
    Track your past (completed) trades in a convenient interface.
  • [/li]
  • AutoHotKey.
    Everyone loves AutoHotKey, for obvious reasons.

If you have any further question, feel free to post right here.
Last edited by z0rhawk on Aug 30, 2017, 10:50:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info