[Tool] POE Trades Companion - Enhance your trading experience (v1.12.BETA_13)

Forum_Update_Released

1.12.BETA_7 has been released: Improvements & Fixes.

Interested to try it out? Download
Wondering about the change brought by this update? Release Notes
Last edited by z0rhawk on Aug 11, 2017 9:14:25 AM
"
Completed 17 Challengesz0rhawk wrote:
"
Completed 36 Challengesakeith15 wrote:
I'm having an issue with my hotkeys not working. I've bound multiple hotkeys to reply to people whispering me for trading and none of them seem to work, is there something I'm doing incorrectly?
Spoiler

AIwluIT

QS8kqsr
Hotkeys are working just fine for me in both 1.11.3 and BETA_5.
Could you try this out?:
  • Head to the "Hotkeys > Special" tab
  • Set an hotkey to "Toggle Minimize State" and tick its case
  • Close the window to save your settings
  • Head in game, and try pushing the hotkey you just set. Does it work?


Yes, I set "Toggle Minimize State" to ctrl-5 and it worked fine, however the binds under "custom buttons" do not seem to work.
"
Completed 36 Challengesakeith15 wrote:
Spoiler
"
Completed 17 Challengesz0rhawk wrote:
"
Completed 36 Challengesakeith15 wrote:
I'm having an issue with my hotkeys not working. I've bound multiple hotkeys to reply to people whispering me for trading and none of them seem to work, is there something I'm doing incorrectly?
Spoiler

AIwluIT

QS8kqsr
Hotkeys are working just fine for me in both 1.11.3 and BETA_5.
Could you try this out?:
  • Head to the "Hotkeys > Special" tab
  • Set an hotkey to "Toggle Minimize State" and tick its case
  • Close the window to save your settings
  • Head in game, and try pushing the hotkey you just set. Does it work?
Yes, I set "Toggle Minimize State" to ctrl-5 and it worked fine, however the binds under "custom buttons" do not seem to work.
Can you upload your Logs folder (located in \Documents\AutoHotkey\POE Trades Companion\) and send the link via PM?
Hey,

Can i hide the overlay when no trades are active?
"
Completed 40 ChallengesMoksu wrote:
Hey,

Can i hide the overlay when no trades are active?
Yup! In the Settings menu from the tray icon:
Settings tab: Transparency group:
  • Set the "Inactive" slider all the way down to 0.
  • Tick the "Click-through while inactive" checkbox.

These will effectively hide the GUI when no trades are on queue.

Forum_Update_Released

1.12.BETA_10 has been released: Improvements & Fixes.

Interested to try it out? Download
Wondering about the change brought by this update? Release Notes
Last edited by z0rhawk on Aug 18, 2017 4:23:39 PM
Any chance you could add a reset all to defaults button? For some reason one of the recent versions made it so when I click thank you it comes up with the kick in chat, but neither enters it or says the thank you.
It also fails to close the trade window.

Edit: Crud I saw that fix in the latest version and thought perfect, Ill just delete the thank you messages... :/
Last edited by taosk8r on Aug 24, 2017 12:31:52 AM
"
Completed 20 Challengestaosk8r wrote:
Any chance you could add a reset all to defaults button? For some reason one of the recent versions made it so when I click thank you it comes up with the kick in chat, but neither enters it or says the thank you.
It also fails to close the trade window.

Edit: Crud I saw that fix in the latest version and thought perfect, Ill just delete the thank you messages... :/
You can reset your settings by deleting the Preferences.ini file located in "Documents\AutoHotkey\POE Trades Companion". But yeah an option to do this from the GUI would be nice too.
Which version are you using?
"
Completed 17 Challengesz0rhawk wrote:
"
Completed 20 Challengestaosk8r wrote:
Any chance you could add a reset all to defaults button? For some reason one of the recent versions made it so when I click thank you it comes up with the kick in chat, but neither enters it or says the thank you.
It also fails to close the trade window.

Edit: Crud I saw that fix in the latest version and thought perfect, Ill just delete the thank you messages... :/
You can reset your settings by deleting the Preferences.ini file located in "Documents\AutoHotkey\POE Trades Companion". But yeah an option to do this from the GUI would be nice too.
Which version are you using?


I upgraded to the beta 10 and re-tested it before I posted. Ill try deleting the prefs and report back, small chance it was something I messed up, thanks..

Edit: It worked fine, but my colors got all screwed up for the 3 or 4 texts displayed.. All good in the end cause I like the new ones I picked. Would be nice if you'd integrate a color picker at some point, but I wouldn't call it any kind of priority, as the current method works fine.
Last edited by taosk8r on Aug 26, 2017 12:43:54 AM
How do i export my settings and give it to my friends ?_?
"
Completed 20 Challengestaosk8r wrote:
Spoiler
"
Completed 17 Challengesz0rhawk wrote:
"
Completed 20 Challengestaosk8r wrote:
Any chance you could add a reset all to defaults button? For some reason one of the recent versions made it so when I click thank you it comes up with the kick in chat, but neither enters it or says the thank you.
It also fails to close the trade window.

Edit: Crud I saw that fix in the latest version and thought perfect, Ill just delete the thank you messages... :/
You can reset your settings by deleting the Preferences.ini file located in "Documents\AutoHotkey\POE Trades Companion". But yeah an option to do this from the GUI would be nice too.
Which version are you using?
I upgraded to the beta 10 and re-tested it before I posted. Ill try deleting the prefs and report back, small chance it was something I messed up, thanks..

Edit: It worked fine, but my colors got all screwed up for the 3 or 4 texts displayed.. All good in the end cause I like the new ones I picked. Would be nice if you'd integrate a color picker at some point, but I wouldn't call it any kind of priority, as the current method works fine.
Glad it's fixed.
Not sure about a color picker, but that'd be handy.

"
Completed 37 Challengeskv01011994 wrote:
How do i export my settings and give it to my friends ?_?
Can be done by sending them your Preferences.ini file.
Location: Documents\AutoHotkey\POE Trades Companion\Preferences.ini.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info