[Tool] POE Trades Companion - Enhance your trading experience

"
DarkRAVER wrote:
Spoiler
I have the same issue with fonts, here's a copy/paste of that error logs you asked, I don't have Github acc:

Old Font
Button Special 1: Couldn't get button's font!
Button Special 2: Couldn't get button's font!
Button Special 3: Couldn't get button's font!
Button Special 4: Couldn't get button's font!
Button Special 5: Couldn't get button's font!

New Font
Button Special 1: Couldn't get button's font!
Button Special 2: Couldn't get button's font!
Button Special 3: Couldn't get button's font!
Button Special 4: Couldn't get button's font!
Button Special 5: Couldn't get button's font!
Hi, thank you for testing out.
Can you confirm you do not get this issue on 1.12.BETA_11?

I have updated the GitHub issue post. Could you check it out?
Last edited by z0rhawk on Sep 13, 2017, 2:59:48 PM
"
z0rhawk wrote:

I've tried last 3 versions (1.12.BETA_12, 1.12.BETA_11 and 1.12.BETA_9/10) and they all now seem to have the same problem.
I even tried to rename my "Documents\AutoHotkey\POE Trades Companion" folder for any preferences I've made, same thing happens.
Then I tried installing the TC_Symbols.ttf font, Windows said it's already installed, but I reinstalled it anyway. Went to my C:\Windows\Fonts and there are TC_Symbols_0.ttf and TC-Symbols.otf also there with freshly installed TC_Symbols.ttf. It now seems to work, but doesn't pull my in game msgs, I'll try to restart PC and get back to you if issue is resolved.

Edit: after restart, everything works perfectly! Thanks for help and for making POE Trades Companion!
IGN: Prgavac
Last edited by DarkRAVER on Sep 13, 2017, 5:41:18 PM
"
DarkRAVER wrote:
Spoiler
"
z0rhawk wrote:

I've tried last 3 versions (1.12.BETA_12, 1.12.BETA_11 and 1.12.BETA_9/10) and they all now seem to have the same problem.
I even tried to rename my "Documents\AutoHotkey\POE Trades Companion" folder for any preferences I've made, same thing happens.
Then I tried installing the TC_Symbols.ttf font, Windows said it's already installed, but I reinstalled it anyway. Went to my C:\Windows\Fonts and there are TC_Symbols_0.ttf and TC-Symbols.otf also there with freshly installed TC_Symbols.ttf. It now seems to work, but doesn't pull my in game msgs, I'll try to restart PC and get back to you if issue is resolved.

Edit: after restart, everything works perfectly! Thanks for help and for making POE Trades Companion!
Thank you, and sorry for making you go through all these troubles when the solution was something as simple as this...
"
Tadian wrote:
"
ElPantera32 wrote:
"
Tadian wrote:
Can you guys confirm rebooting fixes the issue?

I'll be deploying BETA_13 in a moment.
You won't get a message box for every error anymore, instead it will be logged into a GUI (just like in the executables posted on GitHub).The error message will also be updated to specify that a reboot fixes the issue.
yes restart helps and thanks for this great tool :)
Last edited by ElPantera32 on Sep 14, 2017, 1:38:25 PM
I cant seem to figure out how to get the Currency trading feature that you mentioned to work. Is there a special button for it I am not seeing?
"
PelicanOfWar wrote:
I cant seem to figure out how to get the Currency trading feature that you mentioned to work. Is there a special button for it I am not seeing?
TL;DR: Supposing the active tab is a currency.poe.trade whisper, just spam Ctrl+Shift+Click on the requested currency. The script will get just enough of the currency for you.

Normally, when withdrawing currency for currency.poe.trade trade, you use a combination of Ctrl+Click (which moves an entire stack of the currency into your inventory) and Shift+Click (which allows to withdraw only a specified number of said currency).

But using Trades Companion, pressing Ctrl+Shift+Click will let the script decide whether Ctrl+Click or Shift+Click should be used. Just press the macro until nothing happens anymore, and you should have just enough of the currency in your inventory.

If you want to try it out, you can send this in the local chat:
zzz @From iSellStuff: Hi, I'd like to buy your 73 alteration for my 1 chaos
Then just head to your currency tab, and press Ctrl+Shift+Click on your alteration orbs.
"
z0rhawk wrote:
"
PelicanOfWar wrote:
TL;DR: Supposing the active tab is a currency.poe.trade whisper, just spam Ctrl+Shift+Click on the requested currency. The script will get just enough of the currency for you.

Normally, when withdrawing currency for currency.poe.trade trade, you use a combination of Ctrl+Click (which moves an entire stack of the currency into your inventory) and Shift+Click (which allows to withdraw only a specified number of said currency).

But using Trades Companion, pressing Ctrl+Shift+Click will let the script decide whether Ctrl+Click or Shift+Click should be used. Just press the macro until nothing happens anymore, and you should have just enough of the currency in your inventory.

If you want to try it out, you can send this in the local chat:
zzz @From iSellStuff: Hi, I'd like to buy your 73 alteration for my 1 chaos
Then just head to your currency tab, and press Ctrl+Shift+Click on your alteration orbs.

Perfect! Thanks for the explanation. I will give it a go tonight.
Suggestion:
I think need to hide this empty space if the smaller buttons are disabled.
https://imgur.com/a/ySdtU
"
EternalDark wrote:
Suggestion:
I think need to hide this empty space if the smaller buttons are disabled.
https://imgur.com/a/ySdtU
That's actually how it's supposed to work, I'll be taking a look. Thanks!
Loving the currency trading improvement! Would it be possible to display the exchange rate on currency trades?
Last edited by PelicanOfWar on Sep 28, 2017, 11:01:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info