3.2 Bloodsplosion Infractem Split Arrow Gladiator | 37k Armour | 52/75 Block | One Shot ALL Packs ♪

@Kat_Deane

The lioneye's fall jewel isn't actually necessary for this build since it doesn't affect our bleed damage at all, which is our primary source of DPS. Increasing our attack damage only leaves us vulnerable to phys reflect, so I wouldn't recommend it unfortunately.
"
The lioneye's fall jewel isn't actually necessary for this build since it doesn't affect our bleed damage at all, which is our primary source of DPS. Increasing our attack damage only leaves us vulnerable to phys reflect, so I wouldn't recommend it unfortunately.

Why wouldn't it affect bleed dps? Those nodes specify a weapon or weapon type damage with ailments from attack skills and bleed/poison are now ailments so they affect both the physical scaling AND the bleed scaling too with Lioneyes
Also, Damage on Full Life is crazy good support. It applies to our damage even with Blood Rage going as long as your regen is more than the degen amount, it will still work despite being at 4999/5000 HP constantly.
@rynur45

If you put in Lioneye's Fall, the Bleed DPS doesn't change. Increased physical damage does scale bleed, but increased physical attack damage with bows does not scale bleed. You can test it on Path of Building yourself.

I already get the bonus ailment damage from Destroyer since bows are two-handed weapons, so I don't need Lioneye's Fall for that.

Regarding Damage on full life, I am losing 0.25% of my life per second. I currently have 2.6% life regeneration, 5% DOT reduction from the Pantheon and 25% less physical damage taken while moving from Pantheon as well. And then, there are vulnerability maps and reduced regen maps as well. You also have maps with desecrated or burning ground.

Swift Affliction gives me 45% more bleeding damage, while damage on full life gives me 50% more. Sacrificing 5% damage for more reliability is better.
Last edited by cookees on Aug 20, 2017, 3:49:30 AM
Lioneye's give you the rest of those stats that will beef up your bleed even more from Destroyer. 3 of the 4 Destroyer stats are for Melee weapons. Lioneyes allows you to get those as bow modifiers. The axe nodes right below Destroyer (Splitting Strikes) are usable with Lioneye's as well as Wrecking Ball.

Lioneye's in that jewel spot gives me 27000 DPS and 5k bleed DPS. Even the best rare jewel is giving me like 3k DPS and 5k in bleed.

I've built all this in Path of Building too. I think we are going a bit different of ways with it though. I'm scaling the initial hit plus the bleed and it looks like you are mostly going for just bleed.
Last edited by rynur45 on Aug 20, 2017, 3:57:53 AM
Those other modifiers on Destroyer don't affect bleed at all, you can test it on Path of Building. I guess if you're scaling both the hit damage and Bleed damage then yes, Lioneye's Fall would be optimal.

My current build mainly focuses on Bleed, so my attack DPS is quite low but my Bleed DPS is currently close to 90k. Around 100k with proper jewels.
Last edited by cookees on Aug 20, 2017, 4:46:49 AM
Final updates on some of the information on the guide. I won't be able to respond to messages very often from now on (maybe only a few times a week).
Hey, I dropped you a pm, I think my gear is near identical to your but I'm not doing a fraction of the damage, must have done something wrong, any ideas?
Are you one shotting packs?

I meant 80-100k bleeding dps after factoring in movement and vulnerability. So you take your current tooltip bleed DPS and x 1.33 x 1.25 x 3.

Also, outmatch and outlast gives you 10% more physical damage. I also think you need some more levels.
Last edited by cookees on Aug 27, 2017, 12:01:41 AM
Here is a PoB import if anyone wants it: https://pastebin.com/XXuvy3A5

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info