3.2 Bloodsplosion Infractem Split Arrow Gladiator | 37k Armour | 52/75 Block | One Shot ALL Packs ♪

ayeeeee thanks for the reply i might start leveling one soon after im done with my to do list today <3 so satisfying to see them exploding thanks a lot
why soul of arakaali? we cant leech life with infractem so the 50% life recovery proc from the pantheon is useless right?
"
blazerkane wrote:
why soul of arakaali? we cant leech life with infractem so the 50% life recovery proc from the pantheon is useless right?

as far as i know itll proct with blood rage, when cwdt+immortal call triggers you get 50% regen realquick
Yeaht the 50% regen includes life regeneration and flask regen.
Hello, I've started using your build and I'm really enjoying it.
I have one question though: I noticed that you're not using Iron Grip and i'm curious as to why. Wouldn't the increase in projectile damage affect bleeding damage?
Edit: Also, wouldn't it be a good one point investment regardless given how much Str we have?
Last edited by LordGuanYu on Apr 10, 2018, 3:29:29 PM
"
LordGuanYu wrote:
Hello, I've started using your build and I'm really enjoying it.
I have one question though: I noticed that you're not using Iron Grip and i'm curious as to why. Wouldn't the increase in projectile damage affect bleeding damage?
Edit: Also, wouldn't it be a good one point investment regardless given how much Str we have?

Yeah it doesn't affect your bleed damage so I just skip it. It will increase your attack damage a bit so you can take it if you want, but we don't really scale attack damage in this build so it isn't that useful.
Thanks for the reply! Much appreciated. I have one more question if you don't mind.
Have you considered using Blood Magic (skill tree node) instead of Enlighten? Would the only downside be that it requires one more passive point?
I was thinking the skill cost would be negligible and wouldn't impact our survivability much. The good thing about Blood Magic is that it can be used while levelign as well (before Enlighten starts being useful).
Thoughts?
Last edited by LordGuanYu on Apr 11, 2018, 3:37:35 PM
"
LordGuanYu wrote:
Thanks for the reply! Much appreciated. I have one more question if you don't mind.
Have you considered using Blood Magic (skill tree node) instead of Enlighten? Would the only downside be that it requires one more passive point?
I was thinking the skill cost would be negligible and wouldn't impact our survivability much. The good thing about Blood Magic is that it can be used while levelign as well (before Enlighten starts being useful).
Thoughts?

If we run Blood magic from the skill tree, then we wouldn't be able to use auras. Since our auras would reserve life instead of mana.

This means we lose grace and determination, so around 15k armour. It's not worth it imo. Just use enlighten and get some mana leech on gear.
Last edited by cookees on Apr 11, 2018, 10:29:18 PM
That explains it! I didn't know using Blood Magic meant that the mana reservation applied to life instead. Good to know fir the future! :)
I just want to post this comment for those who are looking at this build and aren't sure if they should try it. This build is excellent. I had tried a Tornado Shot Bleed build previously and I had been a bit disappointed because it felt too glass-canon. This build does more damage and is much tankier. Split Arrow is one of those skills that nobody uses in the end game and bleeding is currently considered weak. Yet, this build makes use of both and performs incredibly well. I'm having an absolute blast, safely one-shotting entire screens in T15 maps.
TD;DR: Give this build a try. You won't regret it!
Last edited by LordGuanYu on Apr 15, 2018, 3:36:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info