3.2 Bloodsplosion Infractem Split Arrow Gladiator | 37k Armour | 52/75 Block | One Shot ALL Packs ♪

Having a blast so far (lvl 72), running through mob packs without any trouble but when it comes to bosses, the dps just isn't there or something? I started using vulnerability and it made the bosses a LITTLE faster, but still, pretty bad. You can check my character (Dora_The_Exploderr) and tell me what am i doing wrong? Or is the build just not meant to be a good boss killer?
Apart from the bosses, this is amazing! (Took off some gear for other character, the amulet is carnage heart belt is some life and res and ring is also life and some res)
Last edited by domis2830 on Nov 1, 2017, 6:47:19 AM
I have no idea how it'll do but I've decided that a variation of this is going to be my build for Mayhem. (For Turmoil I'm doing a build of my own from scratch for the first time, it's a boring DW Sunder build but you have to start somewhere!)

I'm looking forward to it.
So I've been really wanting to do this build for a while, I was wondering though since all the 2h weapon nodes around the Duelist are for melee 2h weapons, would a Lioneye's Fall jewel be worth it there or would it be better to use those passive skill points to progress elsewhere in the tree?
"
Bigschwang wrote:
So I've been really wanting to do this build for a while, I was wondering though since all the 2h weapon nodes around the Duelist are for melee 2h weapons, would a Lioneye's Fall jewel be worth it there or would it be better to use those passive skill points to progress elsewhere in the tree?

Those 2h Melee weapon nodes already give us bonuses. They provide 'Increased Ailment Damage with 2-handed Weapons'. Since Bows are 2-Handed Weapons, this applies. A Lioneye's Fall Jewel would give us increased attack damage, but since we are a Bleed build, that bonus attack damage is not useful.

I have updated this build for the new patch. 3.2 has buffed the Gladiator Ascendancy considerably. Here is the new PoB Link. Follow it as closely as possible.

https://pastebin.com/BJ1CKE9u
Last edited by cookees on Apr 1, 2018, 10:01:10 AM
Is it possible that the PoB-Pastebin is still the old version?
I cannot get PoB to load your new version, it's still Barrage/Slivertongue...

And Siege Ballista sounds interesting, so I'm looking forward to the specifics :)
"
Sistason wrote:
Is it possible that the PoB-Pastebin is still the old version?
I cannot get PoB to load your new version, it's still Barrage/Slivertongue...

And Siege Ballista sounds interesting, so I'm looking forward to the specifics :)

Oops you're right sorry, I have updated the link now, it is

https://pastebin.com/BJ1CKE9u

Against Bosses, swap out Split Arrow for Siege Ballista. You can also use the jewel Rain of Splinters if you want more Siege Ballista coverage.
Last edited by cookees on Apr 1, 2018, 10:00:39 AM
Readjusted PoB.
Last edited by cookees on Apr 4, 2018, 12:39:32 AM
Added New Video. Shaped Gorge. Final Update.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5npZcQGQBoA
Last edited by cookees on Apr 4, 2018, 12:39:54 AM
hi i would like to ask if barrage still a good option for single target ? cause i tried to put it in pob it has more damage than the siege ballista (which means dropping frenzy attack). tho its just on pob but haven't tried it myself if this is possible i might start making this build, this looks fun and promising , thanks for sharing this build
Last edited by fusschuger on Apr 4, 2018, 2:08:17 PM
"
hi i would like to ask if barrage still a good option for single target ? cause i tried to put it in pob it has more damage than the siege ballista (which means dropping frenzy attack). tho its just on pob but haven't tried it myself if this is possible i might start making this build, this looks fun and promising , thanks for sharing this build

Yeah its still a good option if you go that route. I think it was outlined in a previous PoB I made. Just replace the Slivertongue with Infractem and drop the 5 Pierce nodes for more damage or life.

https://pastebin.com/563Bh70e

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info