3.2 Bloodsplosion Infractem Split Arrow Gladiator | 37k Armour | 52/75 Block | One Shot ALL Packs ♪

I still see the "we use Siege Ballista for 170% now" in the changelog-introduction, but not in the PoB?
Is the PoB the current version or is siege-ballista that self-explanatory? :)

Without Barrage, do you just apply split-shot-bleed onto bosses and kite while sustaining frenzy charges with frenzy? That's what I do now, which is slow and ineffective, but well...
Um... so I am rather new to path of exile and really took a liking to how this build seems to work. I wonder though if it is not too bad of an idea to modify it to suit other classes such as ranger(I think the deadeye subclass can do some usefull stuff with it) or scion(even though I dunno how to unlock that class).
In terms or doing it with ranger I did attempt to create a skilltree that might be able to work with it but dunno if it is allright to post considering the matter that it was originally a duelist themed post so I'll refrain from posting it back for now.
Last edited by Traxaner on Apr 25, 2018, 9:28:06 AM
"
I wonder though if it is not too bad of an idea to modify it to suit other classes such as ranger(I think the deadeye subclass can do some usefull stuff with it) or scion(even though I dunno how to unlock that class).

The bleed explosions comes from duelist ascendency so surely you can modify it but the whole purpose of this build would be lost then

Even though I guess you could use HAEMOPHILIA to get the bleed explosions, but it is only 5% compared to the 10% from ascendency.
Every never is now.
Last edited by floom on May 2, 2018, 11:01:25 AM
"
cookees wrote:
For single target, we now use Siege Ballista

Didn't find Ballista in your newest PoB
can i change split arrow for rain of arrows?
Hey!

Looks like a cool build but why are you grabbing executioner and destroyer? They are only Two-hand melee nodes.

Hey,

i am playing that build Right now in incursion. I made a few changes and i am going with Lioneyes Glare for 100% Chance to hit. I paired it with crimson Dance. Thoose 8 stacks are much more Damage as without. Perfekt versus bosses which not move.

I hit lvl 80 and i am melting Maps. Full buffed (6x Frenzy charge, haste Aura and Bloodrage) i do 13k bleed per hit with 8 stacks. Vulnerability on hit with gloves and a nice strong Stone Golem.... Bossfights are done in 5-10 sekonds.

Next step for me is to reach lvl 90 for more jewel sockets.

That build skales very very well in lategame. You can get insame amounts of damgage by jewels and expensive gear. My gear is currently very bad. But i think on this gear i can do Maps till red Tier easy.

My gear :

skilltree lvl 80

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAAUtBbUM8g5DFE0UdRXsGJEY2xpVHHUhYCP2KaUqWyyFL9cwfDGeMn4ylDWSNj026DfUOlI9AD7PQKBDMUM2RZpGt0d-Sn1Nkk3jUUdS7Fb6WK9aGlqfXhNhUmKsZU1mtmegbIxs2G87dO108XXLdoJ313gNefZ6738CfyuBm4TZhmCHdorwjX2Nfo2_j2CVBZgjnaqly6ZXpuCpbrCrtMW1SLXyuR28n702vea-eL6nwBrC7MMzxILNX82Y02_YvdnG3Cfjn-pi62PtP-3X7078S_4K_o8=?accountName=DF3NS&characterName=Bloodboilerator

If i grind more and more (be sure i will do so ;) )i try to do endgame Content like shaper etc..

I give you Feedback soon.

have a nice day

Last edited by DF3NS on Jul 1, 2018, 4:14:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info