3.2 Bloodsplosion Infractem Split Arrow Gladiator | 37k Armour | 52/75 Block | One Shot ALL Packs ♪

Hey! I'm considering picking up this build to use myself and am wondering how far into maps you have gotten? I need a character that can really get into red maps and this one looks fantastic.
"
6230374 wrote:
I wanna thank you for sharing this AMAZING build.

After three other characters i didn't feel comfortable playing, i finally found myself with this one.
First of all, its not mainstream (meta)... I NEVER feel comfy playing a meta build, idk if its the fear of nerf hammer, but well.

The people intrigued asking "BUT A GLADIATOR WITH A BOW? WHAT THE FUCK??????????????????" and their mouths being shut right after seeing a pack clear is the best thing lmfao.

i'm currently lvl 80, and as for the build itself, i chose to use a Cospri's Will (with a 4 link split arrow / curse on hit / vulnerability / projectile weakness)... but why? Well, lets see:
- No need for a 6 link, 4 link does good enough. When i get a 6link i can use two supports to increase the DOT damage
- Double curse
- Poison
- Hexproof mobs doable (they become a joke)
- Immense evasion, around 17k with a flask... which is a lot to me

With that setup (which is for cursing only), i have another setup for the damage itself, that for now is a 4 link split arrow + slower projec + pierce + proj phys damage.

recently got the last labyrinth and i must say painforged is a fucking joke... clears faster than ever.

Dunno how to copy and paste my gear link in here for you to see it (yes im that dumb)

Anyway... THANKS FOR SHARING IT! God bless u.

Xx

Suhayl

Haha glad you like the build!

"
WorldThree wrote:
Hey! I'm considering picking up this build to use myself and am wondering how far into maps you have gotten? I need a character that can really get into red maps and this one looks fantastic.

Yep, this character clears red maps very well. I've run some really tough red maps with no problems.

Hey guys, I'll be a bit busy with stuff so won't be able to reply as often now.
Hey, first of all I would like to thank you for this build. my questions are:
How the build feels at killing bosses? ( even atziri viable?)
is this still efficient in 2.5?
How did u level ?
Willing to try it in the upcoming league.
Thanks for your time in advance!
Last edited by XxKadenzaxX on Dec 2, 2016, 9:53:01 AM
Good looking build, is anyone using this in breach? Any suggested changes for breach?

Roth
Making this build in the Breach league

Great farm explosionator :) Have a few changes on gear and tree. This guy clear breach portals faster than Xoph nurture guys :)

Also, recording a video about this (just turn off my ugly russian voice and check gameplay at first minutes of video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_lV0mgHNVM

My Gear atm
Spoiler

Updated for 3.0. Build has been buffed significantly which is pretty neat. New support gems are awesome.

Downside is that Boss HP has been increased by 2.5x, so our boss clear is no longer as fast as before.
Last edited by cookees on Aug 17, 2017, 1:07:59 PM
Final Update. Fixed up pathing tree and edited gear.
Looks interesting - how do you think this build fares on HC? Always fancied trying a bow build on HC, but always concenered that they can be fairly squishy
@kcfrost10

I think the build would do alright in HC. I currently have 5k Life, but for HC you would want at least 6k, so the pathing might change slightly.

You will probably need to also grab some endurance charges and use enduring cry, this is because 'Outmatch and Outlast' gives us 10% less physical damage taken at maximum endurance charges.

Also, run Stone Golem over Flame Golem. Vulnerability on Hit gloves might be hard to obtain in HC, but I think it should be fine.

Good luck man!
Don't know if anyone mentioned this, but this is just a thought, you could put a lioneye's fall jewel next to golem's blood, and have the melee aspect of the destroyer apply to bows.

Maybe?
Last edited by Titanium_Kat on Aug 20, 2017, 3:04:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info