3.2 Bloodsplosion Infractem Split Arrow Gladiator | 37k Armour | 52/75 Block | One Shot ALL Packs ♪

I made one for leveling purposes.

Path of building import: https://pastebin.com/pNx11mVg
A modded/scaled down tree for lvl 62, which is the estimated level for finishing act 10.
Uses leveling uniques.

Nice work. Thanks guys!
can this build run bosses end game?

also, wht about using a lions roar flask for extra dmg and knockback?
Yeah should be fine for bosses endgame. The bosses HP got buffed a lot this patch so it will take longer than the boss kills shown in the videos.

Lions roar only provides a boost to physical damage for melee builds, so it doenst work with this ranged build. Also the aoe knockback is more suited for melee chars since we usually stand very far away.
"
cookees wrote:
Yeah should be fine for bosses endgame. The bosses HP got buffed a lot this patch so it will take longer than the boss kills shown in the videos.

Lions roar only provides a boost to physical damage for melee builds, so it doenst work with this ranged build. Also the aoe knockback is more suited for melee chars since we usually stand very far away.

ah gotcha thank, im lvl 40 with the build and i like it but am a little skeptical just because i dont know enough about the game yet. i enjoy it a lot, just want to be able to run most things.

so i really only need 1 6 link?
also, are there any recommended expensive items to go for? flasks particulary
Last edited by Duhjango on Aug 28, 2017, 7:52:45 PM
"
Duhjango wrote:
"
cookees wrote:

ah gotcha thank, im lvl 40 with the build and i like it but am a little skeptical just because i dont know enough about the game yet. i enjoy it a lot, just want to be able to run most things.

so i really only need 1 6 link?
also, are there any recommended expensive items to go for? flasks particulary

Yeah only need 1 6-link. you can use a 5 link until you can afford a 6 link. Not really any particularly expensive gear, but lategame try to get a helm with the "split arrow has 3 additional arrows" enchantment. But good jewels (with life) and good steel rings might be quite expensive upgrades for later on.
How about to use iron reflexes? will it give more survivality?
hey anyone figured out a good single target setup? I messed around with barrage but didn't find anything really efficient. The boss killing is really shitty unfortunately even with a 6 link slivertongue. I like the build but not being able to kill bosses under 30 sec is pretty anoying to me.
@kindercore

I think evasion is better. But an alternative build is iron reflexes + grace + determination + enlighten. This would give us 12 - 16k Armour. You can also go block with Versatile Combatant and Rearguard. This would give us 30 / 46 block with painforged.

@fecalexplosion

Yeah map bosses are the only thing thats bothered me with this build in 3.0, unless you have insanely good gear. I think GGG increased boss HP by 250%. Also, since a lot of our DPS comes from vulnerability and map bosses have reduced curse effectiveness our overall single target for map bosses is slower.

The bosses are still quite easy though, since we can kite them and only need to hit them once every 5 seconds. What you can do though short term, is to replace split arrow with frenzy, before you enter the boss room. This should give you 30-40% more bleeding damage and also helps keep your charges up. Another option is replacing split arrow with siege ballista before boss fights. This will give you 70% more bleed DPS.

I've considered a perfect agony variant for this build, and the DPS increase would be 20-30% more at the expense of some defense and reliability (since we won't be able to one shot all packs due to accuracy and mediocre crit chance).
Last edited by cookees on Aug 29, 2017, 10:32:45 PM
Hi there can this build be done with the slayer ascendancy instead? I really like the 20% cull on it T_T. if it can be done what would I have to change or what I item should I use? to compensate for the bleed chance from gladiator

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info