[2.4][EHC] Tornado Shot Slayer | 6k+ HP | 40/46% Dodge/Spell Dodge | Crazy Clear Speed/Fun!

I dont really like the playstyle with Snakebite, so I got part of the bow cluster near the ranger instead of the poison one. What would you recommend as a sub for Snakebite? I was between Winds of Change and Maligaro's Virtuosity
"
soujv91 wrote:
I dont really like the playstyle with Snakebite, so I got part of the bow cluster near the ranger instead of the poison one. What would you recommend as a sub for Snakebite? I was between Winds of Change and Maligaro's Virtuosity

Honestly without Snakebite you would have to swap one of your links out (probably faster attacks) for a poison gem. Then just go with either Maligaro's or some crazy gripped gloves.
Aite, thanks! Guess I'll stick to the Snakebite and run Slivertongue till I have the $$ for a RotC! Thanks for the answer!

6 linked! Woo! What links should I run with 6L without Reach? TS -> Inc. Crit -> Pierce -> GMP - > Phys Proj -> Faster Attacks?

And what are some good Boot Enchants?

I currently have Cast Edict of War on Kill for my snake bites which im really liking. Working on a Head Enchant, but thats such a crap shoot that I'm not too focused on it. But what about boots? I have 60% chance to crit if you ahvent crit recently, but i dont feel like it's a particularly practical boot ench for this build.
Last edited by FreshPrinceLive on Oct 11, 2016, 1:51:10 AM
This build made me touch bows again in about 3 years or so but just one thing,i have mix feelings about arrow dancing,could u pls share your experience with it?

cheers
"

6 linked! Woo! What links should I run with 6L without Reach? TS -> Inc. Crit -> Pierce -> GMP - > Phys Proj -> Faster Attacks?

I would go for Leech (especially since you wouldn't really need any mana leech in the tree with that enchant), or go for attack speed if you've killed recently. That would actually be the best.

"
ursulandress wrote:
This build made me touch bows again in about 3 years or so but just one thing,i have mix feelings about arrow dancing,could u pls share your experience with it?

cheers

Hmm. You certainly don't have to take it, but it helps with reflect and generally I never really got hit by melee stuff so that wasn't an issue, and coupled with Kintsugi the rare hits you do get hit by are largely mitigated. Probably a personal skill level/playstyle thing. I would recommend it over not having it for any ranged build for sure.
Last edited by Laynz086 on Oct 11, 2016, 3:55:31 AM
"
ursulandress wrote:

cheers

I'm current level 89 running T13 maps. Arrow dancing + Kintsugi is incredibly powerful. You stand at range 95% of the time. Any time anything gets close you Blink Arrow away. I toss Decoy totem down for any quick/melee/hard hitting/boss monster. 90% of the hits you'll be taking will be at range. Arrow dancing just means they're even less likely to hit you. This is good because when you do get hit, it hurts.

That said, once you get your frenzy charges up, most things melt until they explode to the culling (Bane of Legends).

"
Laynz086 wrote:
"

I would go for Leech (especially since you wouldn't really need any mana leech in the tree with that enchant), or go for attack speed if you've killed recently. That would actually be the best.

Alright picked up an 8% Attack Speed which is good stuff. Now to farm Merc Carries until I get a Tornado shot enchant. + Make some money towards my Reach.

Overall I'm really enjoying this build it feels strong and mostly safe.
thing is that i like to play fast and upfront and sometimes i do get hit and its kinda painfull above 94+ die (evan if its sc).i will try arrow dancing mid 70's with crazy mods and see if i like it.thanks alot for the answers both of u!
"
ursulandress wrote:
thing is that i like to play fast and upfront and sometimes i do get hit and its kinda painfull above 94+ die (evan if its sc).i will try arrow dancing mid 70's with crazy mods and see if i like it.thanks alot for the answers both of u!

playing up close and personal just isn't the way this build is meant to work. The beauty of it is that while you're targeting X pack of mobs in front of you Y and Z packs of mobs to the side and behind you are also getting destroyed on most maps, even if you can't see them.

So being up close and personal doesn't actually speed things up, it just puts you in needless danger.

I find there's no need for the Wither Totem at all. It doesn't live long enough to really be effective. I prefer Decoy Totem as it's a wonderful mechanical tool for most boss fights and will last quite a bit longer than

I've subbed out Wither/Spell Totem for different set ups. Decoy Totem + Inc AoE and a CWDT setup. Currently I use: CWDT + Ball Lightning + Knockback + GMP for those times I do get hit in melee range (optionally there's CWDT + Artic Breath + Chain + GMP).

Another option instead of CWDT would be Vaal Grace + Vaal Haste + Increased Duration + Decoy Totem.
Last edited by FreshPrinceLive on Oct 11, 2016, 6:18:24 AM
@Laynz086

Hello :)

I was trying to make something similar on perandus league, but my theorycrafting was more to try max conversion phys to chaos. I was using Lightbane chest and Darkscorn (as CI - to avoid chaos damage from bow). I gave up with this build because damage was not satysfying.

But i think there is posibility to get more damage in Your version if use melee damage nodes under duelist startingpoint with Lioneye's Fall jewel.

i mean something like this:

What do You think?

P.S. Sorry for my english.
Last edited by Borehed on Oct 11, 2016, 1:14:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info