[2.4][EHC] Tornado Shot Slayer | 6k+ HP | 40/46% Dodge/Spell Dodge | Crazy Clear Speed/Fun!

Im playing this build in EHC and it has been a blast so far, currently level 85 and been farming maps up to t10 with no problems at all.

This is my current gear

How would you 5link tornado shot with the reach bow btw? I've been trying physical projectile damage instead of faster attacks, the dps is pretty much the same but i prefer faster attacks more since it feels smoother with more attackspeed.

Thanks for a very fun and effective build!

Hi,
have you tried the build with Doomfletch's Prism instead of Reach. I'm playing ranger and even the tooltip dps is smaller the actual dmg with Doomfletch is better than the one with Reach. How good will this build scale with Doomfletch.
Thanks
Looks interesting. I'm just wondering what the high end potential is for the build. You say it melts bosses... How does it do in red maps? Could it handle twinned red maps? Thanks for sharing.
using this build, so far insanely strong, good clear speed
"
Sythes wrote:
How would you 5link tornado shot with the reach bow btw? I've been trying physical projectile damage instead of faster attacks, the dps is pretty much the same but i prefer faster attacks more since it feels smoother with more attackspeed.

Thanks for a very fun and effective build!

I did in fact use Faster Attacks over PPAD until I got a 6L. The more attack speed the better for poison stacking. Yes your poison will hit harder with PPAD, but Faster Attacks makes the build a lot smoother as you said as well as helping to stack poison better.

"
joshrose wrote:
Looks interesting. I'm just wondering what the high end potential is for the build. You say it melts bosses... How does it do in red maps? Could it handle twinned red maps? Thanks for sharing.

I completely facerolled Maze Vaal Oversoul as well as Daresso in Colosseum, but never got around to doing any Guardians with the build. I can't imagine any bosses actually giving this build too much trouble outside of the Poison Immune ones. You could still kill them but it would have to be through raw damage since your Poison stacks wouldn't do anything.
Last edited by Laynz086 on Oct 7, 2016, 2:52:02 PM
LMP or GMP using death's opus?
"
blizaro wrote:
LMP or GMP using death's opus?

GMP unless you have a +1 drillneck, then you could probably drop the GMP for another more multiplier for the damage.
So how come Alira in Merc instead of Kraityn?

PS, this is the most fun I've had on PoE in a while! Thanks for the build.
"
lecoopsta wrote:

He explained in the build the because we don't grab very many increased duration nodes for Frenzy charges, getting the extra from Merc bandits and the one by the Ranger nodes isn't the best since you have to build all your charges before applying poison stacks via snake bites as well as maintaining them.
"
"
lecoopsta wrote:

He explained in the build the because we don't grab very many increased duration nodes for Frenzy charges, getting the extra from Merc bandits and the one by the Ranger nodes isn't the best since you have to build all your charges before applying poison stacks via snake bites as well as maintaining them.

^This, it becomes more difficult to maintain frenzy charges if you take them withoout taking duration nodes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info