[2.4] Cospri's Malice Flicker Strike Assassin || Insane Clear Speed and Defensive

Hey, what do you think about using poacher's mark instead of Assasin's mark? since you already generate power charges from ascendancy class. By doing this you should be able to generate frenzy charges more easily, which means you could go for the "9% increased flicker strike damage per frenzy charge" enchant.
Hi :) what is the max crit chance u can have ?? i want to try this build :)

thx alot guys
@santiago2013

I think assassins mark is generally better. Mainly because it gives you 20% more damage with critical strikes and bonus 9% flat critical strike chance. This provides a way bigger bonus than the helm enchant.

michaud808

Hi, so currently with max power charges my crit chance tooltip is around 65%. With a diamond flask, our crit chance becomes (1 - (0.35 * 0.35)) = 87.75%.

But since we use Assassins mark + Blasphemy, we get a bonus 9%. This means our crit chance is sitting on 96.75% (capped at 95%).

Without a diamond flask, our crit is 74% after factoring in assassins mark.
"
Supreme_Pizza wrote:
@Geisalt

Not really, I responded with facts but you were completely biased about your point. I mentioned your build because you said my DPS was 20x lower than yours in your first comment. But I'm glad we can agree on the clear speed.

I think my build is defensive but if you really want to insist. How about this. Since you said this.

"
I didnt want to compare both builds, my flicker build is a silly toy

"
like a bubble about to burst

According to you, your flicker build is a silly toy, so you should put that in your title. That way people who play the build don't get tricked into thinking your build is actually serious when it's meant to be a joke.

If you put that in your title, I'll remove defensive from my title.

You are really a weirdo, you keep on focusing my build as a reference when it's written in it's thread itself that the build is absurb, glass cannon, and absolutely not HC viable at all, without defense, low HP, get oneshot. It's not a joke: it functions exactly as stated, it kills and die.
There is nothing more to it. It's Artificially inflated for ya. However, it's SERIOUS. It's the highest flicker scaling you will ever see in the game, nothing cant beat it on this.

It's the entire point of my build, and based on this criteria it works.

HOWEVER

Why do you keep redirecting the subjet on my own build? Instead of giving interresting answers about your own build because we are on this thread for this, you attack me ? The hell dude? absurdity. Basically, you tell me: go away watch your build and come back.
But it doesnt help the convo

You do not answer to my points, you did not contradict me on the comparison with Phys scaling + poison plus decent tankability? you havent agreed or disagreed on the use of temporal chain or enfeeble? Nor if you can get OS by some bosses with the actual setup...? guardians? shapper? core malachai? IS IT VIABLE WITH 6K HP OR DEFENSIVE ENOUGH, is the dps enough for this content?

What will we do with small amount of charges and low damage per charge used? When you cannot reload the charges?

Nah you said: ITS DEFENSIVE DUDE and CLEAR SPEED IS OK.

IN WHAT LANGUGE SHOULD I SPEAK? It's not defensive: it cant do high level (some t15 and malachai/guardians) content but yes it's fast.

However it's dps is not good so it may be extremely bad against bosses. and it's defense doesnt allow face tank to reload charges with frenzy. In short it cannot win against HP sponges. (no, gorge boss is not a hp sponge, it dies under 5 seconds for most decent setups)

You may say it's a limitation of flicker but Damage per charge used is extremely important against bosses, so you dont waste time to recharge charges.

So to counter the low dps on bosses with flicke+charge generation... you use double strike but it's still quite a low dps. When the boss could die under two seconds, it takes you an awesome 20 seconds+. It's a t13 maps...

It's depressing. Dont you understand the problem? you have barely enough hp to survive the OS and it's a t13 man. Yes ... my 4500 flicker hp char could die in one hit, but the boss is already dead so i dont care, this is how we over simplify bosses: inflated dps. Only the bosses with phases are a problem, but your dps is not enough for thoses bosses anyway.

You could kill it under 5 seconds with a physical dagger build, flicker and poison and still have 6K hp.

I'm repeating, over and over and over. But You still dont get it. Or you are making fun of me.

"

I gotta question why I would use this build. The DPS is not better than other Flicker builds. Nor is your build tanker, or cheaper. Maybe drop Melee Splash for another gem, and rely on your Ice Nova for your AoE. Fitting Wrath and HoL might solve your DPS problem. Going CI would fix your defenses, Shadows don't have an easy time going life based anyways. TLDR Your build needs work.
"

Coffee Addict
Coffee Addictil y a 6 jours (modifié)
Bino's only works on his build because the rest of his gear is insane. His 6L Atziri's Splendour will cost around 10ex. His amulet and Diamond ring are worth 5 exalts each. ToH is 6ex. He has a Level 4 Enlighten and 21/20 Gems. Not to mention he is level 100. Even with a Bino's, his build is for the 0.01%. Physical Crit DPS builds are very dependent on gear.

So comparatively, his build is far more expensive than mine, considering the price of current ES gear (since ES is the meta).

I agree CI is better at the current point in time. And I would have gone CI too if I could afford it.

Here from youtube , someone else say the same shit than me.

No, 6L splendour is unneeded, es gear is unneeded. With a life dagger setup you will reach higher dps, same survivability, less downsides, better scaling with poison. bino is cheap.

In short, your cospri's flicker doesnt shine at all.

Let me make a build to prove it.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAKLZl9DIFGwItfJ9W2yMd-MmlYSi62ObtYTFrEdQR2qMXz8OSFVLfeOMNpUuSVEQkr6n9W9HfsDjhxOdqoTZ7UEUINtuYqwxnqXLsNhwUm87Kgtd8kcGmhMFfdh2LVVjQweZ_gpfsGBDbj1RTPJFWfARL2VNtNF1_cAaD6vZhtvUFr-QG3BWNZJ4Df6P6f5uqipNpldN40rITI69NotPDPKDCYnTdwfvDr6A2L25PvGKwzqmf5d5KCrkUQceLOGpbvGz8NUi6rxvMjLBBHlorGZvnjY98uEkixGWYeI_J46KS1fb51b11ELKSrTFnKS1SMgMOuGEbwHc

It has 6000 hp , lvl 96. No dodge/spell dodge, so you dont lose block chance.

20K avg damage per strike, with aps 7.14 aps, 90% crit.
But there is a lot of triggers uncounted from assa. it's full charge without + frenzy items

around 121K dps without potion and assassin chaos damage

with assa poison damage *2, it's 40K poison damage per strike. 400K total dps already, with potion scaling, the million is doable, plus there is bleeding uncounted.

multiply it by 1.7 with potions ( 35 lion roar, 25 atziri promise and it's double dip and chaos efficiency), then 1.5 with shock from vinktar, legacy or not! More or less. because of double dip scaling it's a pain in the ass to calculate.

Real dps can be very higher because of other assa traits and bleeding.

Can be higher than a 1Million burst dps. It's already 400K before any scaling. My estimation would be around 1 500 000 burst dps in a perfect world and 1 100 000 with randomness of crit / poison trigger because of unlegacy void heart, plus randomness of assa traits.

with vulne,assa mark,
blood dance, belly, bino, marilene fallacy, doedre's ring, voidheart( legacy doesnt matter much for this build, 80% poison on crit, 120% while bleeding)

rare helùet belt gloves shield, need accuracy and life plus resistance of course.

All thoses items are VERY cheap.
However it requires 4 jewels *6% life to get 6K life.

Links:

Flicker
multi
crit chance
crit mult
void manip
melee phys

Bino has poison prolif: melee splash is useless.

And of course, as always, fortify on whirling blade.

If you want to bitch around, add abyssus on top of it... it would be an improvement of 40% dps, but lose life, res and phys damage taken is out of control. Still, 6K hp is not tanky, because shaper/guardians are oversized. You still get OS by uber izaro and other things at this hp, so why bother to go so high? only 7500+ hp or totem builds are viable for thoses challenges... Or ES.

I hope i have proven my point.
I will never be good but always I try to improve.
Last edited by Geisalt on Oct 15, 2016, 4:09:27 PM
"
Supreme_Pizza wrote:
@santiago2013

I think assassins mark is generally better. Mainly because it gives you 20% more damage with critical strikes and bonus 9% flat critical strike chance. This provides a way bigger bonus than the helm enchant.

michaud808

Hi, so currently with max power charges my crit chance tooltip is around 65%. With a diamond flask, our crit chance becomes (1 - (0.35 * 0.35)) = 87.75%.

But since we use Assassins mark + Blasphemy, we get a bonus 9%. This means our crit chance is sitting on 96.75% (capped at 95%).

Without a diamond flask, our crit is 74% after factoring in assassins mark.

little correction, assa mark says "Cursed enemies have an additional (5-9)% chance to receive a Critical Strike" so you can get over 95% chance to crit because of this, we can do the calculation with it added, it's easier. But if your total crit chancegoes above the 95% cap you still have 95.01 to 100% chance with it.
@Geisalt

I don't have that much free time to respond to every point you make, since most of your points are just repetition. You seem to have written a lot, but you really don't say much.

The first line of your post is literally:

"
You are really a weirdo

Insulting other people isn't going to get your point across. It rather shows that you are immature and can't make a concise argument. Therefore you have to resort to name-calling, which is pretty low. How do you even expect people to take you seriously, when you start off like this?

"
It's not a joke: it functions exactly as stated, it kills and die.

"
my flicker build is a silly toy

Do you see the contradiction here? These are your own words and not mine. Since you are so intent on me modifying my title, I suggested that you simply add "silly toy" to your own title. This is so that people expecting a normal build that doesn't die to every little touch, volatile and reflect pack, don't waste their time clicking on your link and getting distracted by your 'inflated' DPS.

"
Damage per charge used is extremely important against bosses, so you dont waste time to recharge charges.

I don't see how a bonus 9-60% damage (that fluctuates) is classified as "extremely important". The helm enchant with increased frenzy charge generation from bloodrage, is far more valuable in that regard.

"
You could kill it under 5 seconds with a physical dagger build, flicker and poison and still have 6K hp.

So you have apparently gone to the trouble of actually creating a phys dagger build. But do you see the key problem. All your talk is just that, 'Talk'.

Instead of trying to justify your argument with some random numbers, post a video of the Bino's build with 6k life, and the links you specified. Actions speak louder than words. Also, you say you don't need melee splash because of Bino's poison prolif. Clearly you don't know anything about what you're talking about then.

Why don't you put together that build you're making and then you'll realise how mistaken you are. Post a video as well, because your words don't mean anything. After seeing your 2H flicker build, I really don't think you're qualified to give any advice.

Honestly, since your way of communication involves yelling and insulting others, I can't take you seriously. I could take the time to dissect all your arguments, but it would be a waste because I have better things to do. Most of your points I've already answered in other posts.

Last edited by cookees on Oct 15, 2016, 11:14:21 PM
"
Do you see the contradiction here? These are your own words and not mine. Since you are so intent on me modifying my title, I suggested that you simply add "silly toy" to your own title. This is so that people expecting a normal build that doesn't die to every little touch, volatile and reflect pack, don't waste their time clicking on your link and getting distracted by your 'inflated' DPS.

There is no contradiction, it's a silly build and the whole thing is not a joke. It's really a serious matter, hard thinking to maximize double dipping and poison scaling to achieve the maximum dps possible. I spent an insane amount of hours to try a lot of gem setups, a lot of items, a lot of possibilities. Of course it's serious, but also completely dumb in the first place. A Silly one, but properly done.

There is no lie in my title, and it's totally said in my thread:

This is Not a viable HC build, relatively squishy.

I recommand this build if you want to atomize everything, including yourself.
I do not recommand this build if you do not want to die at all.

The tree can be modified a bit to be more tankier but by essence it's glasscannon.

It's not a good build. It's a ridiculous one. Silly. Juicy.
In fact, "Artificially inflated" is more a proof of concept than a "t15 dual malachai cleaner" but it has a great clear speed.

and there is no enough space in the title. Also with "joke or silly toy" in the title near the 5M+ dps, ppls would think that i'm not giving the right numbers, but in fact they are higher than 5M+, so anyway...

Oh well, imma change it, it's not like i care. for your pleasure

However, in your case "defensive" is a lie, your build is not tanky enough to be called defensive. It's the difference, my build does what's said.

"

Why don't you put together that build you're making and then you'll realise how mistaken you are. Post a video as well, because your words don't mean anything. After seeing your 2H flicker build, I really don't think you're qualified to give any advice.

Da heck dude, because i make something fun with deep mechanics and then i use it in a dumb way, i'm unqualified? This is so twisted.

I tell you, i told you, i will tell you: it works perfectly, the maths are right, i have tried myself with my two handed flicker character, wielding a bino instead without dagger nodes and it was efficient enough to clean t14 with tabula rasa. Prolif is great.

It could maybe work better than i expect with writhing jar poison stacking on a boss.

I dont need to play the full build to know how it works.
And yes, bino prolif is largely enough to kill packs. You are either blind or ignorant, but it's not your fault. There was even bino prolif trapers before.

"
All your talk is just that, 'Talk'.

You are all talk. Me, i gave numbers, mechanics, informations, you gave nothing. Of course i yeild when you refuse to listen or to understand when everything is clear as water.

It's a forum, we talk, we share informations. If you want ingame proofs, i gave you numbers and A FULL BUILD MAN. How is it not enough? You want a video? why? why arent numbers enough? you cant imagine a normal flicker bino ?

Look thoses videos about bino flicker on youtube, it's just the same!

Then there is the mitigation/damage ratio that changes between builds. Here we have a 6K hp- 400K to 1M+ dps, with very cheap gear. What's your problem? How cant you understand how the build works, do you really need that i hold your hand this much? It uses double dipping scaling from physical and poison with vulnerability, shock and chaos damage.

And why do you think that my numbers are randoms? i spent time to calculate all the factors involved in the builds, % increased life, hp on gear with medium rolls, level, damage scaling... The only random factor is your own mind. this unfortunately i cannot correct.

Is it just an excuse? if i give you a video, after it what it will be? "no man, show me ingame your video proves nothing" ?

Numbers or videos, they are the same proof, the video is an illustration of the numbers, but numbers are enough to understand with tankability/dps, the video only shows the gameplay : it depends of the monsters and of your damage. If i give you the numbers of tankability and damage, you should be able to imagine the content doable by the build. Atleast by comparing with yours own numbers, tankability and flicker gameplay.

I really cannot understand you, so stubborn. But i beg you, tell me where i'm mistaken, if you can. with numbers. I love numbers. I need numbers to understand, because science is numbers. Reality is numbers, numbers are the basis of proofs.

K, let's make it clear, i'm right and you are wrong, you dont know why but i know why.
It's simplier this way.
I cannot convince you for a simple reason: you refuse. I cannot reach you, even with video i will not reach you, even with all the proofs of the world, i will not reach you.

Your ability with words is great but full of fallacies. It's a bit depressing that you are so close minded, or act as you were. I seriously believe that you troll me for your own amusement.

So i will continue to yell, again and again and again and again. I'm stubborn too.

Here is a link for "Path of building" program, it helps a lot to have a fair view of a build, but some infos are missing. Anyway, maybe it could help you?

If you want to see the sheets you will need to copy past the whole link in path of building.
There is a lot of things uncounted, especially potions but things should be quite accurate. To calculate real burst dps on bosses with potion it's more tricky, and if you dont know how to do it you will unfortunately have to trust me. Or you can ask me how i do it if you wish, to reproduce it.
Spoiler

eNrlW21X4sgS_rz8ij6cM_cwR8Gk80Lw6u4BFHUFdcDRcb94mtBAhrxgXlBmj__9VqcTSSAQGN29b34IQqq6K91PPVXV3Tn67cUy0Yy6nuHYx0WxIhQRtXVnYNij4-LX21ZZK_72a-Hohvjj62EjMEx259fCL0e9KdXh85ejr902-_xl7PtT7_Dg4Pn5uTIFcWdIXwyTVnTHOpgSzzNmtOxNDNMs-y6lB3X4a9QfGvXzb7XLCTbwl3P9ufH0TbjozvDDgyr3v839qzOx9_t8gsv6zVP1tnU5mn39Mm72ulK1_B1fesO72fTRmnd6Ir02vmv2A73omkavPSh3LHPYHo8vL1pD6n_veePO92kgjjv37Vtcpu7ZH_LJnfZoDK6CJ-up0_nenp08vZy3mvXrXrP9dPfVr8nyM9au7r50Jf386V5VbiZmV3twT65d1a7dl63h84-52ZPPz4Nud_zScS6_n1FTsgZPxo8xbuNT3FfrWv_6pEnFxuy2X5erL7PHkdtonJvO1R_tfv_7Q23SCMx59eRBb_0-u34hj7jWPW9Ycm3e6I6-iH0Rnz_4d_dXJw3FIqfa9FJv_THQzPLz1BxcyWKrM6-_eM2b31v3w3q3je-u2HQc8Pk4Oogm6KhJTN0LZ-rCngY-solFj4tNxx6cDoePpza15g2TUjavRdR3HJMSQILvBrR4sKJmGZ7-SGdkQDuO7fnUbdMZNfP1Ut1djGzDp4OE1pCYXpZaPwCdoUvtH_MtbWMaHWdAi8jz3RDEp63WafP24u50XftT55m6Oz5Cb-zok60eIYT8ox1YfdYJ_wRHWys5Ja6_WS5lSDNwvZQd21jfCFw7Pd2brSe6D957tcUzpLq5cQzPsbexzuJgejQ5muIeNCGUPTqIMXzUY_ZwNIf_AlmRvkkHUcvIJH1qHheLyCKGXQ_NDuWYtSFLHZ1RC4XdHBdxSHYpfWYOc5zjYss0YIZd1AMYTeDOU0BMw5-HWge7NXVh6y4lME2o6Rq-oRMzatV7V7MdCm6LbsZzL2zyhFhk9D5DO4HpG977H5hb1puaxBt_9MitfUxgPDbTfwc26p7HApr9DzJ1vH96qEPcybue8y4wbeqSvsEaeFdLDRjz6Ric72NHyDbMHceoF1jg1ehCp-gMnN_aaE_0X-jit5Ad3Bn0GXmUuPoYPIVZ9MNxrIfjooorCoTm-A9Yfuw8n1Pid8g0ZrFQts1NlPm3b8fFsigIlaRqyCwXPrWi4Aj_oRlxDWL7YGIRGYM3YHThZ39-iL7axlNACw3DduKpvzR8fUxtdGkbQ1romSQYjYHJou93vL1DdONShCu4Iix-AuaGwOYXTshoRN3Ckh8fopJSK6s15DtIrGllLGqfC0v0gZpjYutMtFbBMpOsVWrC50-Fuu8TfeKhKeMvqgMnHyKxIguFLn0KDJd6KBwepCr7SBPRCX3ZR6JYRRdgjix8Qsab252ZTh_6y-64IKVkueHIgWwS3RoWLdQHAw8eQyirQvgYWCiLsvB5mbIKJTm8r4DpiebW9PlnNEeH4uteSeQNK6AIn2uMDVltahowyG_KmCkrTAlvrbxX0vhjcAWwx_FQl3rAmKFl14ACADEEVkRQHPtQGAn3kQ1g7s_DbwaMPwE8xCIFYg_i-3XQp6zVEWWE4ANqBAG1AUvhZHrhZIZ-CElOl9gw3i67MqiGiJViwli-L1QULiHnSii5EmquRDV2ceZXGQ4mczGc6WDAp3MTBiB2shYxTaLPC20yNTxUtwKT-mnfEitS0re4uwmrP2V64JJXgJ_slXCILAnQCh_gFxQmBuYEphlgEMM5vFnX9cAF61CX-DD3CYDu432J4YzDW1SFnWEqgzrmIMeysANQeY8Ct_B0Rlh5FxuY9JqFu7UNIC4QGRiBl3qG1yvHLutxbzw78NCAwhesfIp9-E1D2pc3aDB2WdYQX1X41aSel-vz-FXZVpTZIecIPziBu5KToTGZgUTAPZn_uBnrYq434FyJv9Vv13oljo3J8so7xxiMgab8woXL0MSwtORe8jbupfHAIDIQysvBIPQoHr4KShKfy0Fj0YYUUfFqA0tubJEXwwqskE4LJRz2_5mT64JwB0miFQFAeoiVkPFJ4IGj8VrFY7-0IM9NApknvnH41UP5uLhOorgkLSLeov20PIIx5u2dG_76TngUYcIpMeiDP7uc7mMhvmj7L4edlishCtnI5Bak0AiftBBT2jk1LYgFbfb_DTX9AuBwaLxQ77DwZ9jHYaWqvJY44Uk4xXhLtJiQ34sVtCz-XBWs1VbxFUkJsQwORbgLOEPUY-sHDG0dw2ZtQ1rtFXrBMG38m7YsrAk2S3KKEopBRgcQheFaJ5CKaCudaTzStMBrkwnOOrmmYw62kQtDDFt42CQsKWvSq2z8VLdgWBGLtfiCc-m2mgv8XNhrYlWoStFFTCVEa5vTcu7X1nen1pKPmHaozCeUpZqA40skL-b0L-I8AWm9CysbXLg3Nqg5KFxYwLsG8Hsj0CcmK4g-0JPl7Ewow-WFDFde75a57vaf6UrLgqLKBSHNRqdQq0PUholYKHgLDa6g1lLj3yE2WYTQaIDpshIb2_wCDw0dKFqnwE7eip3MzOZbKGuYwKHrfL5WVVQhvuRSRFX5MFpQc-7_PA9UtKomyPEljxXyaED8aL9fLyCvJwY1e4EFZn_OoqQ_hnwI0OIXWpCPo_u5a3mAGMj-XAty90NUkhUpdERZ-hwzyiESNXEl61T3kaoxqIWf4LFQByk8MgvphQfediHK0eT0zRQxLC9ArPcfJbVS0jKJN4kTT50tmMwRyz0Lpy--S9CZ4_5sxSHuWG9kzUk1g6wbLLdqUwIT4qLwC-TWSjQ-K4S5Qt3CLpmSIqZkToFURvM4TKwQoholRnzSlihHXooTb3MT1QrPhj9G95RMIafPp3kAD7VH_vi_OmHKr1lrq9lBnov_fK60HWlquyU_tR1znw25Ug2rGn677MiZWd6lZXhXWEqfGMSCmpPX1YvCdfvV2PVeV93C66pSSoaF9FVcVnfwTEh_N-RcwitfHRbK4RK3UAYO3bQWsKLG2Ucoy6AX-t02OjjSActCH9xCp8pVqvhzwh036P0E8SzpYjbpQ8IWGRC4suuzSJgaaxY1xsQd0Xdw1odUipA4xnEPBsI1-oFPvf-XJLiazmZhwljeSgeb5ThgsiV3TKu3XRuIni8NyYTP5EgmPCVHctlBNiaeGzh3QdBw-XdHoKy0-68r5nMj0oel7XkjJuYNmZgXtcW8YRLzxknMGyicN1A4b6Bw3kDhPOjhvJHEG5aKktgS4kI1b2Bx3sDivIHFtZydACkGalZ9dsvKMtNxGC0wKu1BMJp4E8NGDcfxveWtuYx9ODFro2BRv2F1pX6T9yGNCeu2vUVllo5gOFVkdaCuYiQeUS1efy9c8W-Fp8xYmGBxVfqEXDoI9AVhs03aBcdnqKT2zMRPLGhnbi3wDflNDUivkKb_RAPJpHGx4j8iMC8kLcrW_9ledYGVmqgFkzZ1DdtPbvy9Shl7-4Q1BmMQb2NDM23nebE_veaB2D6o-u7m3rkHV90O8UC9WZBvEZ32wfoJdQuQU5HpNFy797dCO96IdgB7Krs7RNoy-kV1H4lydFBDDs9ppOC2x3ZQd9tall73atsqsW2w2B3C8wwgE9jodgwWjh2W-y9gU9KEePOZ4dBiAPtqE9fK2MNLAaSkckUtX48vk4xyl0m23rvK2xAVxTXnFCAxJu7bYaA7w_UDx2NcdEKpGzIijO6MroBkM_-VavzcD6RXy0jA4j6SpIgHU7ubCx5U1uabyg6He1IHbRIndHY_aIPDczOSuq1ySY2AsGmR_51s8Bfupkfp1_odjwgSPdOwJ_GXj9zt0Lbc7NA2LQvE9a8alefCbuU5XxiFT2378jxeCVC3r86jgh5rm6vzjDI5UfTlFWcfvQf7v7W_-v6dE_FjFgnfW5RtWgbM2tF9Tw1WqSYXFqu5OykVVdEU6e3y0SVcJoVlnwJqOh7kinHEu2dJ5PJx6DPi9hPBTBQVhfOYqqzEM1WDjEbjAU3akL6XRJw4RbeWDPdKYrhgh2trUB6nmjqx-UEvEZHBwGCrKywosbcpomNh7F8uB8meOWetndOXqevw1TjWSiE6TcNfwkimseO8YzXv2qER5cypOXHowH07NAksyLigcEMCwheV44QBK6tLvXslPkdZBx6VnHWxPYUvVZ1BNg_DENcW2wz1x5yrS4xRz3Til0p4ZAVBuHeRXJVPyPAlWCQmpNYK4YWQsioUVr4LiVqWxGAe7VMt5NRVOX6-dSGSYTabzqTR0hqRhMlvu7AJGX56aiGTIcL2-hYC1eh9nPjY_FH4RmD8PkBNLSLdBCq4ClV7YzJwnouIeDq1B83FjZgvimhm0Gf2ttZx8aJzc9295W8e8LNRZ64TTMPg0Ifa2_A71NUNdpoTGjANl8S_XzmuRaD3azKJf2q6AY1-AXuPDpbfXvwXMqNLGw==
Last edited by Geisalt on Oct 16, 2016, 5:50:26 AM
@Geisalt

I really didn't want to go through all this effort but alright.

Numbers are numbers. You are so concerned with numbers that you neglect external factors. Perhaps my DPS is lower according to you. But consider the amount of AoE coverage from overlapping Ice Nova's. Also, with max crit and all cold damage, my freeze duration is high enough to freeze everything apart from bosses for an extremely long duration. Also, Bino's Flicker without melee splash will always clear slower than Bino's Flicker with melee splash. You factor in shock chance, but Vinktar's consumes 54-60 charges per use. You factor in Lion's Roar and Atziri's Promise. Do you have full uptime of that?

Relying purely on Poison prolif for AoE coverage is just terrible. Even with a voidheart, your poison chance is 55-80% (even less since 30% depends on crit, which itself depends on accuracy and crit chance). What happens when you don't poison, then you have to flicker more times in the pack which slows you down. DPS =/= clear speed.

You said everything is very cheap. Ok how much is a 6L Belly of the Beast? Is that cheap? Blood Dance, Marylene's, Voidheart, Deodre's. These items don't have life at all (except 25 on Voidheart). You won't be hitting 6k Life. You're gonna get all your resistances from 4 rare items? Do you think 100% res items are cheap? Especially with high life and accuracy? Also, you have no Facebreakers on a max crit build?

No dodge and no Spell dodge? How is that equivalent to mine in defense? I have 18% Block, 40% dodge and 30% spell dodge. Let's say your shield has 25% block like mine. For me, 18% Block and 40% dodge is equivalent to having 50.8% Block. This is 25.8% higher block chance than yours. I also have 30% chance of dodging spells as well. Also your evasion will be extremely low, you have no leech at all. Tell me how you're gonna survive a reflect mob with that DPS and terrible defenses, I really want to know.

So you can see why I am sceptical of your numbers. They are just numbers they don't mean anything to me. A video is conclusive evidence. Can you make a Bino's build that can clear Gorge faster than mine while having the same defenses at level 85 as well?

I can guarantee you, if you make that build that you just posted, everything will go wrong. This is why I asked for a video, because you clearly seem overly optimistic about everything and think that you can hide behind numbers. You are so convinced of your builds superiority that you fail to see the glaring holes right in front of you.

You wanted to know where you are mistaken, well there you go.
Last edited by cookees on Oct 16, 2016, 8:15:44 AM
your aoe doesnt naturally overlap (no shotgun mechanic like fireball/arctic breath). It cannot with ice nova, at all, but maybe you mean when you tp from monsters to monsters the aoe hits the packs, which is the purpose of an aoe, i think.

Yes your clear speed is good because of aoe size. But your struggle is real against bosses, it's not viable at all against them.

Trashes should die with one flicker hit, so chill/freeze is totally useless... The only thing you want to freeze are BOSSES, and it's precisely what you cant do.
( it's quite common to not freeze them, it needs temporal chain and inc status ailment + good damage, doable with special build) Atleast you can chill, but cwdt arctic breath, arctic armour, ice golem, they have the same potential.

The build i send has a minimum dps of 400K without shock nor flask up to 1M+ with shock or flask

For the potions, you should know, with the flicker clear speed, you gain a lot of souls, and so you can spam each 4-5 seconds? So yeah, perma uptime is doable, not for vinktar but it's not problematic: this 1M dps is useless on trash mobs. Even your lower dps is enough!

So potions are important to burst BOSSES, when monsters die with one hit without potion... why to use them?! On bosses it matters, and the full potion duration is enough to kill them.

Is not it more convenient to kill bosses with flicker strike within 5 seconds just by holding a button and drink 3 potions at once? It's a "i win" button. Of course it will not work for shapper, uber atziri and core malachai: they have phases, so it resets charges and potions, so another attack gem may be necessary. But rest assured, your build will not do better, but far worse !

Bino Prolif has the same clear speed because of the poison dps, but it lacks the stun on hit for the whole pack. Maybe dangerous, it needs testing. It proliferates from poison target to nearby target to other target per each death, so stronger the poison faster they die faster they prolif faster the whole pack prolif. I tested. It seems slower because monsters dont die instantly, but it's exactly the same : the flicker doesnt have the time to pick a target near.

The downside of melee splash is the DOUBLE LESS DAMAGE DIP on poison: Melee splash has a Less damage modifier on the AoE which reduces the AoE HIT then the poison applied by the AoE hit again ! It's usually not a problem, but with bino ... well let's just scale the poison damage and use it.

As said before, it's 80% poison to 120% on bleeding, but yes a legacy void heart is better.

Poison is rolled per hit, not per attack so even if we miss one sometimes it's not a problem.

What happens when you miss a crit with cospri...? doesnt change your life , same here. Noticeable for sure, but doesnt break anything

The lack of FB absolutely and purely on purpose, life, res and accu are needed plus marilene fallacy scales better with the extra crit chance from assa+power charge.

FB is not always BiS, it's cheap but... it's either good rare amulet ultra over priced with cheap FB or marilene fallacy + rare cheap gloves... the second one scales good with this setup and is cheaper.

and yes, 90% res per item is cheap , then you have 4 jewels slot to complete if needed.

And yes, it reachs 6K hp at lvl 96 no problemo. 90% accuracy, 90% crit with okeyish rares

a 6L Belly costs 6 Ex, which is the price of any usable 6L. ( i'm not talking about the bad 6L armors that we sell for a divine) Unfortunately if you cant buy a 6L at this price.. what can i say? 6 ex is not much and decent 6L is a prerequisite for most builds. Your armor worths 4ex already. belly is a bit better.

For the dodge/spell dodge, nothing to say, it's not very usefull anyway: It's easy to life leech enough with a physical setup. We can take vaal pact if we want too, it's on the path.
i havent pick it because it's a matter of taste. ( i prefer instant life potion with life regen and leech, i hate degen)

So if we arent OSed, life is refilled fast, it will be sustained without problem: Life leech.
If we are osed, we are dead. /whocares
So dodge is good against OS only in this case, for this setup.
But Dodge against OS mechanic is a gamble. Like a dangerous one. Russian roulette. /luck trigger
And with low dps, the russian roulette is a bad idea... longer fight means more opportunities to get OS.

We have to make choices. Acro is something quite easy to remove because we usually not feel the difference at all with LL + potion or vaal pact.

And it's the same shit for block, ppls are happy to get 75% block, then cry when they are OS. It means nothing to avoid hits when you can hit afterward easily. =_=
Thoo ability to dodge OS is great but random.

We have 5K armor under the effect of lion's roar, so it also mitigates a bit of reflect damage, acro reduces it a lot too, it's a downside.

look at your fight in gorge, you arent hit much because of dodge but you wont die without dodge because when you are hit you arent OS and have enough time to leech back anyway, so in this situation dodge does NOTHING.

If i could trade acrobatic for 600 extra hp, fuck yes! man! far better!

I have no leech? Blood rage grants enough leech with this amount of damage... no need for more. It's physical leech, so it works with poison setup, not with a cold one for sure.
Atziri's promises grants a fair amount of leech with this build.

So ya see, it makes sense.

evasion: between 6500 - 8000 - 11 000with gg gear, no grace aura.
9500 eva with the gear i picked up: 800 helmet, 1200 shield, 400 gloves.

thoses items can be bought for 20-30 chaos each , with 90 res and life on poe.trade
I believe it's extremely cheap.

Nothing will go wrong, everything is fast and smooth: I have tested the viability with my 2handed flicker strike , cleaned gorge ultra fast and killed boss 5 times faster.

Remember, my 2h flicker has 4K hp, no dagger or 1/h nodes and low crit chance because sword crit nodes...without a sword. the tooltip with charges was 7K equiping the bino.

The boss dies too quickly it's insane, but it's the poison scaling for you, with low tooltip it wrecks everything already.

IT WORKS. and it could work far better with the real build and not a test dummy. OK, i ADMIT, it was a bit slowish ( 2 min more or less, i do 1:20 with my cyclone shock nova 180% MS) on pack because of the lack of damage, the OS was perfect but poison prolif still not enough to Oneshot them. However it's for sure fixed with the damage ;) up to 2 times

And no, imma not make the real things: the concept is fine, i know it will be great for it's price but honestly i dont give a fuck about it.

The holes you talk about are rabbit ones, not alice sized level of crazyness.
Dodge is an illusion, it doesnt help much with regen/ll.

Poison is not reflectable, 75% of the damage is a total of chaos. You can use vaal pact if you wish. So i believe at the highest we receive 5K physical damage, mitigated by fortify, so 4K. It's intant leechable with VP, but i dislike it. If it's really a problem, there is ToH and balsalt, it needs testing, maybe lion's roar is enough after all.

Terrible defense? 9500 evasion is already 45% eva, 16K 56% , almost twice the amount for 11% difference. I dont think grace worths it. Enfeeble is far better for tankability. Well unfortunately i use two curses already to scale damage.

You over estimate RNG defenses. underestimate LL/regen or even vp :/ And time to kill... it's really easier to kill things fast compared to the 20 second gorge boss c_c

I'm not overly optimistic, i have made dozen of simulations like this one, it takes me a day it's fun, like a sudoku, then i try a prototype in game then it works decently. I play it for a day or two, to test. Then i'm too bored to finish the build and try something different.

However, this build will totally suck against guardians, shaper and core malachai, coliseum healer stance is a pain too. Everything else is a piece of cake, totally.

Believe me or not, do as you please. But do not insult me by saying that i'm incompetent indirectly, it's not elegant. I'm perfectly aware that the build lacks optionnal stuff like dodge.

Last edited by Geisalt on Oct 16, 2016, 10:08:26 AM
Geisalt

Again, the freeze also assists with porcupines. How would you deal with porcupines, you can't, because you have no freeze.

Your poison chance is very optimistic, voidheart actually has a 40% max roll chance to poison. So your overall poison chance is 70%. Also if you consider the fact that Adder's Touch only rolls on crit (and you have 90% crit and 90% acc), then your chance to poison is only 64%. This is way too low to reliably clear packs, reliant on bino prolif itself(you say otherwise but I honestly think you have no idea). Again, you can't compare my Cospri's Malice, because I have 96.75% crit.

Also, I don't see how you are getting 120% chance to bleed, because voidheart gives maximum 50% and you only get 30% from ascendancy.

Also my current chest is only 1ex, I bought it for 50c and then crafted it with a few essences. And 6ex is by no means "cheap", if I had a belly, my life would jump by 500. Also, you would trade acrobatics and phase acro for 600 life? That is a huge mistake. The difference between 50% block chance and 25% block chance is 33% damage mitigation of incoming attacks. Phase Acrobatics is also really significant for defense. You have no evasion, no armour. Gratz you have made another glass cannon.

Again, the same problem as before, I have discussed my points and you have discussed your points. I see your numbers as completely irrelevant because I am unable to gauge the clear speed from these numbers. Your word means nothing to me because I don't see anything concrete, so the only way to validate your claim is by showing me a gorge run video that clears faster than mine, with Bino's and everything you just discussed. But you won't, so that's that.

By the way please stop posting on my thread. I appreciate the daily bumps, but I've already made my point and you have made yours. You clearly won't change your opinion and I won't change mine, so I see no reason to continue this discussion.
Last edited by cookees on Oct 16, 2016, 9:48:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info