[2.4] Cospri's Malice Flicker Strike Assassin || Insane Clear Speed and Defensive

Hello, i'm new to POE, it's my first character. So i don't understand everything yet.
I'm level 74 and my build is :
Spoiler

The think is, that first, i'm dying a lot, like a lot even if all my resistance are at %75+
And that i'm so far of your 10k dps per nova or flicker...

Can you help me, and explain me why am i so weak ?

Thank's you for your fun build =)
Hi, is it possible to switch double strike with vaal double strike+inc duration? Would the body double crit trigger cospri's explosion? or will it trigger a 2nd cospri's explosion? OR well you can substitute another skill and have double strike+ vaal double strike.

This is just an idea that I come up with.. And if it spawns a "2nd cospri" it could be fun.

PS: Personally I can't play a lot, and I am working another build right now. But this build sounds/looks really awesome... Thx Supreme Pizza
Why not just not swap out increased crit chance for increased crit dmg as an option. you should easily get around or over 80% chance to crit once you get your power charges?
Came to say thanks to OP for this build :)

Did it to level 80. Thought it wasn't tanky enough, and tried Inquisitor-Malice-ShieldCharge-Cyclone-Vortex. Then felt the speed of this build is too good and came back to work on it.

Just hit 90 and did a few T14's, rare corrupted.

Speed Speed Speed yummy :)
man what you make say about my gear? :

i steel die some times =(
WTS
25ex
15ex
3ex

A1 gear for this build
how is it feeling with the new cooldown ? worse alot or is it ok
don't like the cooldown.

was fun though, replaced cyclone with blade flurry at end of essence league.
what do you think of my gear? :

well, I love the main idea of the build, but honestly it was not viable for me. I was very weak

In the end, I went for Chaos Innoculation+vaal pact, and thus switched everything to energy shield.

the harder part of this change was to get a good ES chest that's totally off colours, but this appeared feasible in a temp league (paid 1ex for 3R3G 550ES chest)

Then, I removed blood rage and assassin's mark, rather running poacher's mark and wearing the blood dance for keeping up the frenzy. The assassin ascendancy anyways provides more than enough power charges.

So far, it looks pretty good with those modifications, I'll post something when I reach a decent level, now I'm just 78

thanks for the guide anyways ! it was very inspiring, cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info