[2.4] Cospri's Malice Flicker Strike Assassin || Insane Clear Speed and Defensive

"
DarthPwn wrote:

If you don't like his build just move on. You are literally nitpicking his use of the word "defensive" in his thread title.

Grow the fuck up and move on.

Let me paraphrase you:

"If something looks wrong to you, just move on, doesnt worth your time".
I disagree, when something is wrong to me, i say it. I'm not wasting my time! i try to convince the OP, or atleast the readers of the thread... The build is not good enough to be viable against the t15 bosses. At this price, it's wrong. Kaom is ultra easy and will take like 30 -45 seconds!, let's not talk about core malachai or arena.

Then if the op is stubborn... i'm stubborn too.

And my biggest problem is not the "defensive aspect" which could be fixed. ( items, gem setup, curses...)
It's the offensive aspect, the monotarget dps is crap and not viable.

What do you mean by grow up? please do not attack me personnally and try to understand the purpose of my behaviour.

I will never be good but always I try to improve.
Last edited by Geisalt on Oct 26, 2016, 2:20:56 PM
"
Geisalt wrote:
"
DarthPwn wrote:

If you don't like his build just move on. You are literally nitpicking his use of the word "defensive" in his thread title.

Grow the fuck up and move on.

Let me paraphrase you:

"If something looks wrong to you, just move on, doesnt worth your time".
I disagree, when something is wrong to me, i say it. I'm not wasting my time! i try to convince the OP, or atleast the readers of the thread... The build is not good enough to be viable against the t15 bosses. At this price, it's wrong. Kaom is ultra easy and will take like 30 -45 seconds!, let's not talk about core malachai or arena.

Then if the op is stubborn... i'm stubborn too.

And my biggest problem is not the "defensive aspect" which could be fixed. ( items, gem setup, curses...)
It's the offensive aspect, the monotarget dps is crap and not viable.

What do you mean by grow up? please do not attack me personnally and try to understand the purpose of my behaviour.

Where in his build guide does he mention this build is appropriate for T15 bosses? He never mentions T15 a single time.
He even specifically mentions that he hasn't attempted any content beyond T14.

His build is advertised as good clear speed specifically for T13 or lower maps which I believe it accomplishes pretty well.

You are the one projecting ideas about killing Kaom or Core Malachai, the build guide says nothing at all about these bosses.

You are picking on this guy because his build guide isn't up to your standards, and it seems like he is right about you just trying to promote your own build by shitting on his.

He has a cool idea and people are enjoying playing similar builds, please take your drama and move on.
Fresh builds all day.
I dont think it's enjoyable to spend 20 seconds on the gorge boss in pure melee range, attacking no stop, when some of thoses bosses with more hp can still oneshot despites the rng "defensivness" of the build.
With such price, you can do t15s easily. The only difficult one is core malachai. The rest is pure piece of cake.

Then you can get similar cleanspeed with similar price and still have GREAT monotarget dps to kill bosses.

SO NO. this build doesnt look like a viable option to me. and i say it. Where is the problem?
Is it a joke or what? the build has 15 000 monotarget dps... How can you defend it?

And yes, Kaom t15/uber izaro is the minimum for the viability of a build, everything can do t12/t13 extremely fast, this is not a challenge at all. So when t13 boss takes 20 seconds to be killed, it's problematic and it clearly shows the lack of efficiency.

20 seconds on a t13 boss is not viable, it's so slow, boss killing is also a part of the clearspeed.

I'm not here to bash the build, but to help the readers of the thread and the OP. This build is a trap, is not functionnal.

"
You are picking on this guy because his build guide isn't up to your standards, and it seems like he is right about you just trying to promote your own build by shitting on his.

Did i? Oh yeah, right , i pick on him because i say his build is bad. Then i absolutely want to promote my build bcuz it needs more views!!!!
.Seriously? So paranoid, he is not a victim. i'm not attacking this guy, the build is not the OP, the OP is maybe a very kind and nice person, the build is bad to me.

But then when you start to argue about how good it is when it's not.... IT LACKS ARGUMENTS, i gave a lot of arguments, not him, not you.

The only valid argument was " why do you care", my answer was "because i want to"
I will never be good but always I try to improve.
Last edited by Geisalt on Oct 26, 2016, 3:14:09 PM
Again, this build has never been advertised as a T15 boss killer build. Stop being so salty and move on.
Fresh builds all day.
"
DarthPwn wrote:
Again, this build has never been advertised as a T15 boss killer build. Stop being so salty and move on.

It's not a boss killer, and any maps with boss mods have to be skipped.

You can't do T5 maps til you are 85+ with this build. It simply doesn't deal enough damage. Cospri's Malice

A 6ish Exa weapon should be dealing wayyyy more damage than this build is capable of providing.

Lacerate with Arctic Breath, gmp, hypothermia is simply tons more damage in level-appropriate content. When you are at a character level that this build clears T5 maps, switching to Lacerate Malice is clearing T13.
i wanna try this build but 11 ex price on Cospri's Malice hc makes it imposible :D
@Orca_Orcinus

Can you show me your gear and tree. My video shows me clearing a T13 map at level 84, so you might be missing some components in your build.

I'll try and help you out if I can.

@Darthpwn

It's ok don't worry about geisalt. Just ignore him like I have.

@anti4z500

Ouch..11ex on EHC.

Tree is similar, I don't have the Heartseeker cluster coz I needed Physique and Growth and Decay. I also don't have as much cold dmg on jewelry as you do, which I'm guessing is a large dps gain. I do use added Lightning dmg with the 6L. I have tried to do T5 maps as a lvl 78 character, and it's super hard. HO dps of 4.6 flicker and 2.8k Ice Nova.
Last edited by Orca_Orcinus on Oct 27, 2016, 2:14:38 AM
@Orca_Orcinus

Yep I see the problem now. Crit builds require quite specific gear to pull off. I'll sum up the issues I suggest fixing.

1. You don't have any accuracy on gear. Accuracy is essential for crit builds because accuracy is rolled twice for crits. I suggest getting at least 2000 accuracy rating, so try to get high accuracy on at least 3 pieces of gear.

2. You have no crit multiplier. For the amulet, the most essential stat is crit multiplier (at least 30%). Facebreakers are a huge DPS boost as well, along with Heartseeker. Crit builds rely very heavily on having high crit multiplier.

3. I would drop rat's nest for a helm with the "Bloodrage has 30% additional chance to gain a frenzy charge on Kill". This enchant is really important. If you can, get high evasion, life, accuracy, resistances or intelligence on that helm.

Also, you need good evasion gear or else your defences will suffer, I recommend 70+ life on all your gear as well. If you can get a 1000+ Evasion shield with good life and resists, that would do wonders for your defense.

4. Put Cold Penetration instead of Hypothermia on your Cospri's. I would also replace Added Lightning with Cold Penetration. A lot of bosses have high elemental resistances, so without penetration, they can be tough to handle. A double strike setup is necessary for bosses as Flicker relies on your charges, which expire quickly during a boss fight without adds.

5. Also I hope you are using diamond flasks. These flasks are very important in achieving max crit. Use a leather belt with really high life and WED as well.

Try to follow my build guide as closely as possible. Read my gear explanation carefully, as I have some pretty strict criteria. I have a lot of experience with crit builds, and they can be hit or miss depending on how you gear your build.
Last edited by cookees on Oct 27, 2016, 3:59:02 AM
Ok, all good suggestions. I'm upgrading gear.

is what I'm using now. The psuedo-6L gloves are more dps then using a generic 6L chest, and I've gotten the link on my Carcass jack just right. Once I get the Blast Radius in a number of lvls, dps should be ok then I should have enough for all jewelry with cold dmg.

edit Leveling the gems takes a while, obviously dps will better later, and I can then switch out for more crit multi. Just don't have any gear with it right now. With this anount of dps, I can do T10 maps now.
Last edited by Orca_Orcinus on Oct 27, 2016, 8:22:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info