[2.4] Cospri's Malice Flicker Strike Assassin || Insane Clear Speed and Defensive

@Redfuse

Yep I have added 3 leveling trees, if you need more just let me know. You are free to make any adjustments to your order in getting the points.

@Mirikado

Yep, we are only using facebreakers for the 90% crit multiplier. It is currently the best gloves slot for crit builds like ours.

If you wield two Cospri's Malice, the weapons alternate each time you flicker. So that means, the effect of wielding one Cospri's Malice and two Cospri's Malice are both the same. Therefore, you may as well get extra defense from a shield.
I will be going on break for a while so will not be able to answer questions as often.

But feel free to leave any feedback or questions and I'll probably check on them occasionally.
Last edited by cookees on Oct 3, 2016, 9:29:23 PM
why no shark boots, for 2x more frenzy
also what if you dual wield cospri, can you run 2 spells at once?
Last edited by MrGuardian on Oct 3, 2016, 7:02:43 PM
@MrGuardian

The blood dance boots have no life and resistances. They also reduce the attack speed from Frenzy charges, so your whirling blades becomes a lot slower. Overall, it isn't necessary because we can easily get 100% uptime of Frenzy charges with Bloodrage and the Helm enchantment "Bloodrage has 30% additional chance to grant Frenzy charges on Kill".

Also, the boots slot is a great slot to get 40+ Intelligence to meet Cospri's intelligence requirement.

If you dual-wield Cospri's Malice, you alternate hands with each flicker. So it has the same effect of using one Cospri's Malice, except you lose a lot of defense without a shield. So it is better to use only one (cheaper as well).
Last edited by cookees on Oct 3, 2016, 9:30:02 PM
What do you think of Rat's Nest for head slot, given you get enough Res from other gear slots? It gives a big bonus to Attack Speed, Crit Chance, and Evasion, which are 3 main stats for this build.
What about voxtex replace icenove
hello :)
I'm really interested in your build and it seemed cheap to me - before i checked the price of Cospri on STANDARD. Im quite in a dot right now, beacuse my bank is around 2ex and 40Chaos. All the other pieces i've collected from the other character which i played like 2years ago. So my questions are :
- Can i switch Cospri for something else? Like Mjolner and switch it a little bit, or there is no chance :// or you propose me to lvl up (im 16 right now) and wait when the price lower a bit - maybe after 1-2 months or something and just try to play without it for a while..
Thanks in advance :)

sorry for englando - 2nd language
not better than normal physical + poison flicker, with scaling problem and lower dps...

It looks like a dumb idea to me, it's not tankier, lower dps ( atleast 20 times lower!), same clear speed for packs but more problems on bosses.
I will never be good but always I try to improve.
"
Supreme_Pizza wrote:
@MrGuardian

The blood dance boots have no life and resistances. They also reduce the attack speed from Frenzy charges, so your whirling blades becomes a lot slower. Overall, it isn't necessary because we can easily get 100% uptime of Frenzy charges with Bloodrage and the Helm enchantment "Bloodrage has 30% additional chance to grant Frenzy charges on Kill".

Also, the boots slot is a great slot to get 40+ Intelligence to meet Cospri's intelligence requirement.

If you dual-wield Cospri's Malice, you alternate hands with each flicker. So it has the same effect of using one Cospri's Malice, except you lose a lot of defense without a shield. So it is better to use only one (cheaper as well).

Legacy blood dance gives 1% life regen per frenzy, this is INSANELY GOOD especially with 7 frenzy charge or better . 9% flicker damage per frenzy enchant is far better than 30% additionnal chance to get a charge.
I will never be good but always I try to improve.
@Mirikado

Yeah Rat's Nest and Starkonja's Head aren't bad, but it's hard to get the correct Enchantment on them. But if you have the resistance and can afford a Rat's Nest with "20-30% increased chance for Bloodrage to grant a frenzy charge on Kill", then go for it if you like.

@jailkeepeer

Yeah Vortex works alright. I just prefer Ice Nova because it has higher Crit chance and more AoE coverage. So it sacrifices DPS in favour of consistency.

@knrd1337

Yeah the price of Cospri's Malice on Standard is very expensive. On essence it is like 4ex, but it is triple that on Standard.

I bought my Cospri's for only 90 chaos, back when it wasn't popular, but now since the streamers are all playing Cospri's, the price has gone up by a lot.

You could try a Mjolner build and rework the tree a bit. But Mjolner has a 412 Strength requirement, which will be very hard to meet on the right hand side of the tree.

So yeah..it might be tough to play the build now unfortunately.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info