[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

philo, when you do the math, for me brood twine is better 65%~ than 360 pdps reach in theoretical dps(arrow number x tooltip dps x point blank)

base crit chance difference is almost like direct multiplier to the dps.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
With the exception that we have constant uptime on our diamond flask. Diamond flasks are far more efficient with reach then they are with harbs. Also another benefit of using reach, (especially mine with its +5 arrows) I can actually do reflect maps, even minus max reflect. And I still pretty much oneshot everything.
IGN SuperGaco
Last edited by Supergaco on Nov 22, 2016, 11:05:30 AM
"
Supergaco wrote:
With the exception that we have constant uptime on our diamond flask. Diamond flasks are far more efficient with reach then they are with harbs. .

With REACH u will probably get around 70% crit chance total, with diamond flask up u should end with 91% crit chance.

With Broodtwine u can get 85% + crit chance pretty EZ, so the diamond flask won't give has much dps since ur already near cap so the difference in dmg between both is probably around 45%-50% MORE
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
And I still pretty much oneshot everything.

Pretty much is not enough!

Oneshot everything is the key word! For reflect maps you can just weaponswap to your 2nd slot with a TS physical setup and still dont care about relfect enemys in reflect maps the physical dmg of brood twine is high enough to clear the screen.

The constant uptime is true but from dmg perspective having 5 more arrows will less then half the dmg is still "way" worse then the Nr 1 Bow in the game

(And to be honest with you no +2 barrage on helmet no +1 arrow on quiver so you have just 2 additional arrows :( )
Ingame: Snoxz

My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/245436
Last edited by Xtreemer on Nov 22, 2016, 11:35:48 AM
"
Xtreemer wrote:
"
And I still pretty much oneshot everything.

Pretty much is not enough!

Oneshot everything is the key word! For reflect maps you can just weaponswap to your 2nd slot with a TS physical setup and still dont care about relfect enemys in reflect maps the physical dmg of brood twine is high enough to clear the screen.

The constant uptime is true but from dmg perspective having 5 more arrows will less then half the dmg is still "way" worse then the Nr 1 Bow in the game

(And to be honest with you no +2 barrage on helmet no +1 arrow on quiver so you have just 2 additional arrows :( )

My plus one quiver and barrage helm is in essence :) just waiting for the merge, it was much cheaper there:)
IGN SuperGaco
"
philophil wrote:
"
Supergaco wrote:
With the exception that we have constant uptime on our diamond flask. Diamond flasks are far more efficient with reach then they are with harbs. .

With REACH u will probably get around 70% crit chance total, with diamond flask up u should end with 91% crit chance.

With Broodtwine u can get 85% + crit chance pretty EZ, so the diamond flask won't give has much dps since ur already near cap so the difference in dmg between both is probably around 45%-50% MORE

the build is about stacking phys damage converting it to ele damage and using only "more damage" multiplier gems. surprisingly instead of stacking multi and crit, this way we can get better damage.
i have 62 barrage crit chance with brood twine & mirrored jewelry & 4 mod perfect jewels.
signal doesnt offer crit chance, ES gear refrains people using from rats nest and maligaros. this build doesnt have very high crit chance.

70 crit chance with reach means, 1050% crit chance from tree & gear. almost impossible for this build.

i know that you'd like to prove me wrong, but at least make the build first and then talk about it. i dont have any problem with getting proven wrong, i just would like to deal with someone who knows what he is talking about.

@supergaco, yes reach's extra arrows means extra crit chance, for having constant diamond flasks up, reach is also almost as good as mirrored bows. that's great.
long explanation:
perfectly rolled harbingers have 56% more crit chance than reach, that means 56% more arrows in terms of potential of dealing critical attacks!
but 10 arrow vs 14 arrow of reach(40% more arrows), and with better attack speed of reach, eventually and surprisingly reach is only a bit behind of perfectly rolled harbingers. woo hoo!
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Nov 22, 2016, 2:18:28 PM
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
philophil wrote:
"
Supergaco wrote:

the build is about stacking phys damage converting it to ele damage and using only "more damage" multiplier gems. surprisingly instead of stacking multi and crit, this way we can get better damage.
i have 62 barrage crit chance with brood twine & mirrored jewelry & 4 mod perfect jewels.
signal doesnt offer crit chance, ES gear refrains people using from rats nest and maligaros. this build doesnt have very high crit chance.

70 crit chance with reach means, 1050% crit chance from tree & gear. almost impossible for this build.

i know that you'd like to prove me wrong, but at least make the build first and then talk about it. i dont have any problem with getting proven wrong, i just would like to deal with someone who knows what he is talking about.

@supergaco, yes reach's extra arrows means extra crit chance, for having constant diamond flasks up, reach is also almost as good as mirrored bows. that's great.
long explanation:
perfectly rolled harbingers have 56% more crit chance than reach, that means 56% more arrows in terms of potential of dealing critical attacks!
but 10 arrow vs 14 arrow of reach(40% more arrows), and with better attack speed of reach, eventually and surprisingly reach is only a bit behind of perfectly rolled harbingers. woo hoo!

15 arrows :) i was asking about my reach, not a reach in general :)

EDIT: For clarification I have 43% crit chance with my charges up. Not using Crit Strike Gem, I think it just hurts my dimaond flask.
IGN SuperGaco
Last edited by Supergaco on Nov 22, 2016, 3:07:34 PM
"
philophil wrote:
"
Supergaco wrote:

How can you determine the increase in the crit strike chance? I have always looked when using the flask yet the damage in the tooltip may increase yet the value in the main hand critical strike % never changes when hitting the flask. I have always been confused at how this flask mechanic works. Say I have charges up and have 75% crit chance - then I hit the flask - what percent is it adding in general since the numbers on the stat sheet do not change with the use of the flask only the damage number seems to show or am I missing something.
"
NewbieDOTcom wrote:
"
philophil wrote:
"
Supergaco wrote:

How can you determine the increase in the crit strike chance? I have always looked when using the flask yet the damage in the tooltip may increase yet the value in the main hand critical strike % never changes when hitting the flask. I have always been confused at how this flask mechanic works. Say I have charges up and have 75% crit chance - then I hit the flask - what percent is it adding in general since the numbers on the stat sheet do not change with the use of the flask only the damage number seems to show or am I missing something.

Diamond flask makes each hit roll twice for a crit. So the higher the crit, the more diminishing returns you get when you pop your diamond flask. And it wont show up on tooltip at all.

Here is a quote from the wiki "Some rolls in the game are Lucky or Unlucky. Lucky rolls will be made twice, and the higher value is chosen. Diamond flasks makes the critical strike chance lucky for a duration."

Hope that helps :)
IGN SuperGaco
"
philophil wrote:
"
pNR wrote:
"
Supergaco wrote:

What do you think of this compared to something like brood twine? Just curious about your thoughts :)

its nice bow....but u rly cant compare to brood twine i did some testing with a 360 dps reach.....brood winning by 60% more dmg. An additional arrow wont change much. The DPS i reached with each was ~64k
with brood i have 160k thats just with hatred nothing else.

Broodtwine yes is probably better... tho the 60% more dmg is wrong since, that +1 reach will give u 5 extra proj on ur barrage and the diamond flask is gonna be more effective with reach since it has a lower crit overall. But in the end broodtwine is gonna give a better flask generation potential if u pick 10% change to gain flask charge on crit

okey so here are the numbers of my Tooltip with Hatred + Blood rage only....

a) Reach 64k Tooltip at 14 arrows (+1 Reach with 365 dps) = 896k dps total

b) Brood Twine 162k Tooltip at 9 arrows = 1.458k dps total

...Brood Twine ~63% more dps pre flasks which is an extreme diffrence with flask it will be twice or more damage as a +1 365 dps Reach! since flaks scale way way better of higher dmg!

For the diamond Flaks thing u said....i have allready capped crit so i gonna use another unique dmg flask which boost dmg even more than a diamond flask :)

EDIT: What we didnt even take into account here is Point Blank. Its another 50% more multipiler and guess what it scales alot better of Brood Twine again same goes for shock of Vinktars!
Mirror Service for No.1 Harbinger Bow, Leg Multi Quiver, Zodiac Leather, Exquisite Blade and more: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/773474

Items Im looking for: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1232835

ign: Skalpo
Last edited by pNR on Nov 22, 2016, 4:05:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info