[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

"
Dunno if i should keep going u too EZ to trigger

Thihi Kid´s^^
Ingame: Snoxz

My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/245436
guys sorry sorry sorry sorry for abusing this thread for my own needs,

i'd like 1:1 trade my 2R2B2G(perfect barrage colors) with 3G2B1R.

pm me if you are interested. gl & hf.

i'll try a new bow build.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Has anyone tried to use Barrage as main aoe clear skill with 2x Volley Fires? Does it compete with Tornado Shot and Lightning Arrow?
Yes tryed it 2 and already with 3 too, its usable but the pathing is a bit problematic.
Taking the the one right from the Ranger was ok and the one above him when you go for the true strike crit wheel was ok to play with, but i think its more practical as lifebased to even grab the Hired killer life wheel above it. You can play with it but i prefer for aoe clear piercing LA a bit more.

You have to pic up dexnodes where you dont wanna go trough usualy and you loose 2 jewelsockets where you can grap es crit critm aps stats or resist dependent what you need.
It was good playable lifebased aswell as TS as singel skill but keep in mind enemys like procupines can be a problem with elefocus if you kill a large pack you probably wanna swtich elefocus fo critstrikes for maps and use elefocus then for bosses.
Ingame: Snoxz

My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/245436
quick question, what level should I go CI at? Or do I do that once I have established a big ES pool?

Thanks
ES pool, at least 7k
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
How's the dps with a budget version? Is this build viable for league starter?
Whats the Raider and Deadeye points in ascendance? Cant see them?
"
Recovary wrote:
How's the dps with a budget version? Is this build viable for league starter?

no.
even though chin sol is pretty good with this build, ES gear is always costy.
to have viable low budget - league starter non poison bow build, you should implement your own ideas for survival and offense, like Life based Chin + kaoms heart sol with volley of fire barrage setup for map clearing. copying this build as it is with low budget items would lead you to a big fail.

you may ask,

why volley fire + kaoms heart + chin sol? since with kaoms you cant have x2 6l you have to use volley of fire + barrage or change your gems before each boss room from LA to barrage.
Last edited by Rupenus on Nov 26, 2016, 5:07:48 PM
what's the crit chance with all 6 power charges on, ? :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info