[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

Whats the Raider and Deadeye points in ascendance? Cant see them?
With such a high amount of ES and adjusting some stuff, do you think this could be hc viable? At least the core of the build
"
Waycoolozs wrote:

what do you mean? this build is all about pathfinder
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Nov 27, 2016, 3:44:48 AM
Last edited by Sick_Niss on Nov 27, 2016, 9:05:35 AM
You would have to change the tree in general to make it HC viable somewhat especially by taking vaal pact node and also leech node section but I can not see why this would not be HC viable you would just have to move off the glass cannon damage some and make it more viable as a HC character thats all.
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
Waycoolozs wrote:

what do you mean? this build is all about pathfinder

In build he qoutes This build can either be done with Ranger Pathfinder or Deadeye.
"
Xtreemer wrote:
Yes tryed it 2 and already with 3 too, its usable but the pathing is a bit problematic.
Taking the the one right from the Ranger was ok and the one above him when you go for the true strike crit wheel was ok to play with, but i think its more practical as lifebased to even grab the Hired killer life wheel above it. You can play with it but i prefer for aoe clear piercing LA a bit more.

You have to pic up dexnodes where you dont wanna go trough usualy and you loose 2 jewelsockets where you can grap es crit critm aps stats or resist dependent what you need.
It was good playable lifebased aswell as TS as singel skill but keep in mind enemys like procupines can be a problem with elefocus if you kill a large pack you probably wanna swtich elefocus fo critstrikes for maps and use elefocus then for bosses.

Thanks for sharing!

What colors would be recommended for Barrage as a clear skill?

The more versatile GGGBBR (can use that for TS or LA if ends up not liking Barrage) with Barrage-PPAD-Pierce/Chain-ICS-PtL-WED ? (swap ICS to Elemental Focus and Pierce/Chain to Slower Projectiles for boss)

or is Pierce/Chain not needed? if so, then GGBBRR with Barrage-PPAD-ICS-PtL-WED-Added Fire (swap ICS to Elemental Focus for boss)

I personaly used Barrage, wed , ppad, added fire, phys to light & crit strikes for mapping and for bosses i switched crit strikes for elefocus.

As i said ele focus can be dangerous for mapping if you have bad mods and procupines can deal searious dmg to you. Shattering them is a good way to avoid the spikedmg.
Ingame: Snoxz

My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/245436
Is a good build to start new league and leveling?
"
siclop18 wrote:
Is a good build to start new league and leveling?

no

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info