[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

well this gear made me melt shaper pretty close to the stream in the guide, even with shit rings/amulet. all it takes, is patience, and the gear will come :)
Hey,
i would like to play the budget version of this build with Tornado Shot (5L) and Barrage (5L).
Could someone tell me the Gem Link for both? With Power Charge on Crit in Tornado Shot?

Thanks!
"
DunklerKoenig wrote:
Hey,
i would like to play the budget version of this build with Tornado Shot (5L) and Barrage (5L).
Could someone tell me the Gem Link for both? With Power Charge on Crit in Tornado Shot?

Thanks!

tornado shot, pierce, gmp, weapon elemental damage, phys to light
barrage, physical proj dmg, phys to light, weapon ele dmg, elemental focus

i'd not use pcoc gem
if you take "foresight" node in the ES scion wheel, then you should take overcharged, you don't get many charges but it's still better than wasting 1 link, and power charges with low crit multi and low crit bow aren't the best and for sure not in the barrage links where you want dps for the boss.
or you can use herald curse on hit assassin mark
Thank u for that quick response!
I try to understand that Build for the next Season. Especially the possibilities of defense, becouse i hope to find a more Tanky Ranger with this Build :)
Last edited by DunklerKoenig on Nov 19, 2016, 6:07:08 PM

What do you think of this compared to something like brood twine? Just curious about your thoughts :)
IGN SuperGaco
Pretty nice bow gratz ;)

BT has 606 pdps thats a lot of dmg and the crit is also factor.
Ingame: Snoxz

My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/245436
"
Supergaco wrote:

What do you think of this compared to something like brood twine? Just curious about your thoughts :)

its nice bow....but u rly cant compare to brood twine i did some testing with a 360 dps reach.....brood winning by 60% more dmg. An additional arrow wont change much. The DPS i reached with each was ~64k
with brood i have 160k thats just with hatred nothing else.
Mirror Service for No.1 Harbinger Bow, Leg Multi Quiver, Zodiac Leather, Exquisite Blade and more: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/773474

Items Im looking for: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1232835

ign: Skalpo
I Have a couple questions for those that have tried a lot of stuff tweeking your chrs.

1) For TS - Pierce or Increased Crit chance? Thoughts on these?

2) For Barrage - Due to the amount of arrows do you all notice a big difference when having an extra 10 - 15% crit chance on your barrage spamming/hits?

3) Chance to Hit/accuracy %. What is a good number for end game content. I seem to feel like I notice a big difference dropping to 89% from like 91% yet I am just curious what many of you have noticed in general from Barrage standpoint? TS is not an issue I feel I seem to notice a difference with.

Thanks for any thoughts. I have no issues with any game content yet I am always trying to tweek ideas.

Last edited by NewbieDOTcom on Nov 21, 2016, 10:25:03 PM
Hello,

2200 accuracy is bottom level requirement, 3300 is really good.(too good) chance to hit% is a crap statistics element to care about. so i can give you only numbers.

you have to decide how to min-max your crit chance values, i can't say anything since i'm not using your gear and tree. if you are using harbinger, don't get lower than 60-65%. that's all i can say.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
pNR wrote:
"
Supergaco wrote:

its nice bow....but u rly cant compare to brood twine i did some testing with a 360 dps reach.....brood winning by 60% more dmg. An additional arrow wont change much. The DPS i reached with each was ~64k
with brood i have 160k thats just with hatred nothing else.

Broodtwine yes is probably better... tho the 60% more dmg is wrong since, that +1 reach will give u 5 extra proj on ur barrage and the diamond flask is gonna be more effective with reach since it has a lower crit overall. But in the end broodtwine is gonna give a better flask generation potential if u pick 10% change to gain flask charge on crit
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info