[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

Hi
I looked at the video as you kill shaper.
I do not understand how you work Life leech. (I see 0 node for Life leech in your tree and do not you take Vaal pact and dont use vessel of vinktar). But you have a great life leech and facetanking Shaper. How does it work?
"
crick wrote:
Hi
I do not understand how you work Life leech. (I see 0 node for Life leech in your tree and do not you take Vaal pact and dont use vessel of vinktar). But you have a great life leech and facetanking Shaper. How does it work?

do you see the thunder above the character and the lightning effect around the character after he moves away from the shaper after the kill? that's the vinktar 3d effect when it's active
"
Just in case you guys are looking for a really sick ring, I freshly crafted this and it should be perfect for this build. Mirror Service in thread/1766571

Verified

Shameless self promotion, I know ;-) enjoy the build!

Nice ring but at 10% flatphys as fire steelring still better than that >.>
Ingame: Snoxz

My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/245436
"
crick wrote:
Hi

Legacy vessel of vinktar. If you do not own one, use a non legacy and vaal pact for the same result.
Last edited by Solishaw on Nov 15, 2016, 1:38:34 PM
"
"
crick wrote:
Hi

Legacy vessel of vinktar. If you do not own one, use a non legacy and vaal pact for the same result.

yeah thats a good suggestion, but acuity work fine too u save some points with them aswell.
Mirror Service for No.1 Harbinger Bow, Leg Multi Quiver, Zodiac Leather, Exquisite Blade and more: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/773474

Items Im looking for: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1232835

ign: Skalpo
Was wery interested in this build when i saw you in stream, GJ mate.
Trying to fool around before new league starts, and my Troment Mark is just collecting dust in standard so i had to give it a go.

Here are my items

My tree is almost identical, missing some jewl slots, cuz i dont have ES only life based ones.

Still did not take the asendancy, did not have the time to do it, still my DPS in only like 10% of the potential.

So i was wondering is my gear on the right track, and if not what do I need to focus on improving.

And Am I missing something crucial in this build? I think DPS on bow is enough for this to work? As I understand there is almost 100% conversion to ele dmg so the DPS needs to be pretty high? Reach is out of the question?

Oh and my ES is somewhere around 8.5k Should i aim higer?

Anyways, ty for this.

Last edited by Bozzom on Nov 16, 2016, 3:29:29 PM
+you lack 6 arrows compared to blast's build. 3 from dying sun, +2 from enchantment, +1 from quiver. your damage is even though you have the tooltip dps 40% of what blast' has.
+ascendancies are everything
+no dying sun(i repeat again)
+no +1/2 arrow helmet enchantment
+no boots enchantment
+lvl 12 barrage, lvl 6 ele focus
+you need jewels too : (
+you need somekind of stun protection too.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Nov 16, 2016, 3:42:11 PM
Mr.i want to invest in a good bow and got 2 options.

Gale Fletch Thicket Bow APS=1.68 DPS=581
Torment Mark Harbinger Bow APS=1.36 DPS=559

can i ask the Guru's of Path of Exile will there be a big difference in overall DPS.
The crit is higher on Harbringers and APS faster on Thicket.
Should i just get the cheapest one. Thanks in Advance.
Last edited by Ironxbow on Nov 17, 2016, 7:14:44 AM
gale fletch has no crit. its for a RT bow build. probably has only good use in pvp which is non existent in poe.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
can I play low life on this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info