[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

here's the gear im using atm.
"
fkfkfk100 wrote:
can I play low life on this build?

Technically you could, but I wouldn't recommend it. Your total ES pool would take a pretty nasty hit for IMO little gain.

I'm Level 80 right now (Most of important damage nodes is taken), using a 6L RoTC. Aside from not having +2 Barrage enchant, +1 arrow on signal fire, maxed level gems and minus 1 good ring. Why am i having so little damage in my tooltip?
Spoiler
Last edited by gadunka245 on Nov 18, 2016, 11:54:39 AM
"

I'm Level 80 right now (Most of important damage nodes is taken), using a 6L RoTC. Aside from not having +2 Barrage enchant, +1 arrow on signal fire, maxed level gems and minus 1 good ring. Why am i having so little damage in my tooltip?

Your Amulet is pretty ok the rings are pretty mhhm.... +2tornadoshot proj and +1 arrow are a big increase in my case only the + 1 quiver is the best increase i have.
Ingame: Snoxz

My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/245436
"
gadunka245 wrote:

Spoiler

Your damage is not going to be anywhere near the screen shot posted if hes using a mirrored harbinger and you're using a reach.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
i have 83k dps with such reach.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
gadunka245 wrote:

Spoiler

Your damage is not going to be anywhere near the screen shot posted if hes using a mirrored harbinger and you're using a reach.

I understand that his damage is way beyond my reach, but isnt 10K+ DPS alittle too low?
yeah there is a big problem there. as i said it's totally stupid that while i'm having 83k with reach he is having 13k. he must be doing something very wrong.

actually i said zillion times, people shouldnt convert fully this build at lvl 80. all attack based CI builds require 90+ to work.

i must see his whole tree to be able to talk about what is wrong.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Nov 18, 2016, 6:26:33 PM
"
Rupenus wrote:
yeah there is a big problem there. as i said it's totally stupid that while i'm having 83k with reach he is having 13k. he must be doing something very wrong.

actually i said zillion times, people shouldnt convert fully this build at lvl 80. all attack based CI builds require 90+ to work.

He did say he had most DPS nodes and even 10 more dps nodes even with notables would not raise his 13k figure even past 26k right? This is the issue with posting dps screenshots with unattainable gear, you will do nothing but discourage the vast majority of players who attempt to replicate the build who are too unfortunate to have 800 exalts worth of gear.

Screenshot dps should be taken with baseline gear of your target audience unless it was stated somewhere the build should only be attempted wiht broodtwine and skyforth.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Nov 18, 2016, 6:26:00 PM

+this ring gives as much dps as my mirror + 90ex ring. 5c material. such ring is x5 times better than his rings. get one with some resists are you are good to go.
+getting 12 APS on gloves is not hard, just get a 200ES gloves with suffix open. for 1-2ex, you can get 200ES 12APS gloves, while my 290 ES 13 APS gloves are 60-70ex. 90ES can't make a big difference.
+as i million times said, flat phys gives better dps to reach than wed. but because blast is using wed rings, people follow blindly and are using wed rings.
+yes, amulets are expensive. and yes, your amulet affects your tooltip dps big time in this build. that's sad but true.
+10 points is making a like 220k-> 145k difference to my LA dps as far as i remember. 10 points can make a lot difference!
+he is not using rustic sash, that also makes 2 points difference.

while making a build, no one can help to those who don't know how to min max a build and implement required survivability/offensive ideas to deal with high end bosses. that's something everyone should go through with trial and error method. also small details matter big time. i would say, without dying sun, this build can't even get its half potential. in other words, without dying sun don't even bother yourself trying this build. or don't expect to melt shaper like a butter as blasting does.

-> this build is just an example to get maximum dps from bow builds. and it does what it says.
blast killed shaper with 5l reach too before. number of arrows and the amount of penetration matters a lot.

Last edited by Rupenus on Nov 18, 2016, 7:00:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info