[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

Hey. I have to ask. What is generally better for this build. Lightning arrow or Tornado Shot?
"
a1mandf1re wrote:
Can someone take a look at my character Arrowoused, idk what i'm doing wrong but my dps is shit and I feeel like i have decent gear but maybe not?

Level your gems, the support gems increase the damage by quit a lot. You don't have point blank, which is huge for single target and great for mapping if you use LA. I prefer LA over TS but that's up to you I guess. Get a diamond flask and drop your basalt/jade. Grab a perfect Atziri flask if you're going to use that one, it adds a bit damage for like what? 5c? Try to get Barrage enchant on your helm, that adds 40% more damage in your current state, if you were to get shaper flask it would be bit less, but still tons.
Last edited by Criplla on Nov 10, 2016, 6:43:16 AM
"
wolfing199 wrote:
Hey. I have to ask. What is generally better for this build. Lightning arrow or Tornado Shot?

I prefer LA by far, only reason I guess you want TS is for atziri/shaper add phase. LA 1shots entire packs while TS might miss one or two mobs.
Yes. I tested. LA one shots packs in my maps. T 10 + confirmed. Ty!
thank you @Rupenus

dont have money to get a signal fire +1 arrow but i have this

is there any pros and cons using this please. thx
tornado shot without the +2 enchant is bad vs packs and worse than LA without enchant
but with the +2 enchant is as strong as LA with +2 LA hits enchant

+1 blackgleam is worse than any random signal fire without +1
prfct1on, i have a question about your LA setup IG. why are you using inervate :) ?
onslaught: 20% movespeed, 20% attack speed.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:
onslaught: 20% movespeed, 20% attack speed.

oh yea right, dooh :p thx :)

another question is. what is your crit chance without power charge on LA, i only have 52.45 without crit gem, and with all power charge, 73%. i know i dont have the 2 power charges as you. but am i'm doing anything wrong or :) ?
Last edited by DBM92 on Nov 12, 2016, 6:18:37 AM
Just in case you guys are looking for a really sick ring, I freshly crafted this and it should be perfect for this build. Mirror Service in thread/1766571

Shameless self promotion, I know ;-) enjoy the build!
IGN: @JanusHuntress

Thanks GGG for caring so much about your players: https://redd.it/57wexj

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info