[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

"
Ghostm3n wrote:
"
DBM92 wrote:
your profil is private

Fixed it, didn`t think that it would be on private by default

you don't have any accuracy on, ring, amulet, gloves, or helmet, which is a big loss
"
DBM92 wrote:
"
Ghostm3n wrote:
"
DBM92 wrote:
your profil is private

Fixed it, didn`t think that it would be on private by default

you don't have any accuracy on, ring, amulet, gloves, or helmet, which is a big loss

ok, thanks, i`ll try to get some on my helmet and Rings
Spoiler

Gear I'm currently using, downed shaper without any information from before (haven't even looked at shaper videos). Yet to try uber atziri with this bow/these enchants but I hold no doubt that it will be able to kill it without any problems. Just to annoy BST, got 2x flasks and 1x sword in 3 runs. The build just seems to drain currency while being extremely potent both solo and in groups. I can 3shot t16 bosses while solo and in 6man parties my flasks don't run out of their first use before the boss is dead. Thanks for another crazy build Cap and hope it wont get too nerfed in the future.

EDIT: I feel like ToH is really viable for shaper, haven't tried with Chalice but I never run out of flask durations anyway.
Last edited by Criplla on Nov 7, 2016, 4:08:41 AM
I was wondering about Headhunter. Does it also increase damage against bosses? That is, are unique mobs considered rare for the purpose of this belt's mod?
Increased Damage against Rare monsters is meaning it increases dmg against rare monsters.

You get no benefit for the implicit against Bosses/Unique enemys, but if you have enough mods running from rares you will still have a slight edge based of what you get.

HH is pretty nice for mapping, buy if you run into areas like Pale Council where only the boss is a target its not realy doing much beside of givining you shitty life and some stats
Ingame: Snoxz

My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/245436
Any leveling tips? when switch to CI?
i'd switch after 90 tbh.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Mr will the Atziri's Acuity be good for this build ? or just stick with high ES gloves
I m also cap at resistance so any gloves be ok for me. Thx in advance
Can someone take a look at my character Arrowoused, idk what i'm doing wrong but my dps is shit and I feeel like i have decent gear but maybe not?
@a1man

dude, seriously?

you are using lvl 6 barrage and the rest of your gems are low level as well.

your rings/bow are good.

@ironx

i see no reason to use acuity with this build. we can't even get proper crit chance. because we convert the damage 100% we dont have slot to use ICS gem and we have no cc on quiver either. in a build which you rapid fire shit loads of projectiles at once, having 90+ crit chance is not important. missing crits
is not lethal. tooltip dps is that what matters.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Nov 10, 2016, 4:29:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info