[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

@DBM92 no problem mate, i'm glad you are enjoying it. That enchantment(10%pen) is hardest enchantment to get on boots btw, it's occurance rate is 4 times lesser than others! there is only 1 more as rare like this, "add chaos damage X-Y"

mine took 80 tries. : (
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Nov 2, 2016, 4:03:13 PM
i have problems with sustaining mana. i tried to use mana on hit on jewells but its still not enough. do i miss something?
I like how you show your "budget" 5-Link Reach Version with Skyforth instead of PCoC and some rare Boots, doesn`t seem very "budget" to me ^^
Last edited by Ghostm3n on Nov 2, 2016, 7:34:18 PM
"
Ghostm3n wrote:
I like how you show your "budget" 5-Link Reach Version with Skyforth instead of PCoC and some rare Boots, doesn`t seem very "budget" to me ^^

Do i need to wear all white gear and do shaper or something? I get shit for using broodtwine. I use a 5l reach, get shit for wearing skyforth's. I'll make a vid without skyforth's take shit for having a crit ammy thats good. I can't win until im completely naked running shaper.

Absolutely ridiculous.

Last edited by Solishaw on Nov 2, 2016, 9:38:01 PM
"
Rupenus wrote:
@DBM92 no problem mate, i'm glad you are enjoying it. That enchantment(10%pen) is hardest enchantment to get on boots btw, it's occurance rate is 4 times lesser than others! there is only 1 more as rare like this, "add chaos damage X-Y"

mine took 80 tries. : (

hehe yea, most fucked up is, that before i played this build i had the enchant on these boots, but changed it xD, but took me +50 labs with twice enchants to get it again, damn annoying :p

btw, are you playing LA pvp again :) ?
Last edited by DBM92 on Nov 3, 2016, 2:54:41 AM
"
"
Ghostm3n wrote:

Do i need to wear all white gear and do shaper or something? I get shit for using broodtwine. I use a 5l reach, get shit for wearing skyforth's. I'll make a vid without skyforth's take shit for having a crit ammy thats good. I can't win until im completely naked running shaper.

Absolutely ridiculous.

Don't worry about the haters mate, they'res always someone there that will cry. Keep sharing your builds and guides, and responding to people's problems. It's still way more helpful than the few that just whine about other peoples guides.

Though to be fair to him i don't think his intended tone was as harsh as your response made it to be.

But honestly, A CI bow build that can do shaper in under 6 minutes, who the hell would think that it's budget. CI and bow don't normally mean cheap if you understand what going CI with a bow means. People seem often mistaken for a 'budget build'for 'build with budget options' which are two different things.
Baked Beans - Meme Dreams
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ_a2zFbPIIiE4kURsvQ4Dw
"
BALRIM wrote:
i have problems with sustaining mana. i tried to use mana on hit on jewells but its still not enough. do i miss something?

have you tried the mana leech boot enchant?
What's your remaining mana pool?
are you using t-shot or la? (as l.a. is higher cost with chain, unless ur using l.a. with pierce)
do you have the mana nodes / flask nodes specced?
are you using skyforths?
do you have lvl 4 enlighten?
have you tried some of the reduced reserved mana nodes which might help?

i'm using all the standard things in the main guide and my mana remaining is 104 or something and having no problems with L.A. or barrage, ... though this is also linked to how fast you kill ... if you're killing fast enough in the duration that vinktars is up and giving leech you shouldn't have a problem.

... which is also linked to playing solo or in a full group ... the mana management will be a different story in a slow full party than playing solo.

... that's all i can really think of mate.
Baked Beans - Meme Dreams
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ_a2zFbPIIiE4kURsvQ4Dw
Last edited by PoE17 on Nov 3, 2016, 4:03:47 AM
"
PoE17 wrote:
"
BALRIM wrote:

have you tried the mana leech boot enchant?
What's your remaining mana pool?
are you using t-shot or la? (as l.a. is higher cost with chain, unless ur using l.a. with pierce)
do you have the mana nodes / flask nodes specced?
are you using skyforths?
do you have lvl 4 enlighten?
have you tried some of the reduced reserved mana nodes which might help?

i'm using all the standard things in the main guide and my mana remaining is 104 or something and having no problems with L.A. or barrage, ... though this is also linked to how fast you kill ... if you're killing fast enough in the duration that vinktars is up and giving leech you shouldn't have a problem.

... which is also linked to playing solo or in a full group ... the mana management will be a different story in a slow full party than playing solo.

... that's all i can really think of mate.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAAHRAx4FtQceCIkKmw5IDlwPxBEvEVARgRGWFHUV1xeWGyUdTx9BIG4hdiLqJJ0k_SepKgsqOCsKLL8tHzB8Mfo1uTdMN9Q51Dt8RA1FfkcGSVFJsUuuTLNQMFFHVmNW-luvXWhd8l9qYlpjQ2OnavptGW1scFJ293fXfyt_gH_Ghq6GzonTjDaNv4_6kyeVBZUglS6a8Z63oJ-hIqEvokCio6TCpyun1K_rtUi4yr6KwTPB88M6xKLHncjwyqnQH9DQ037Xz9lb3UbfmOcK51TndOjW6QLpmOtj7BjtP-4O73rviO_r8NXxbfLh9Pj5N_7I_xD_3g==?accountName=BALRIM&characterName=BowJobBaby
I dunno Reach is pretty much budget to me, and skyforth is not realy expensive too compared to Brood Twine.

And to be honest he says there is a budget option, but nobody wants to see the shitty version with reach bow and pcoc, we wanna see the 1 second boss burstdowns.
Ingame: Snoxz

My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/245436
So im lvl 88 or something now and im already at tier14 easy, aztiri is bullshit already she dont even does skills, just want to know what i can improve now this is all my Gear and tree:

My Barrage Dps is 28k without flasks and LA is 30k without chain.

Really would like if u guys tell me what i can improve, thx, great build prfct1on

P.s - Is that Harbringer Better than a 270 dps reach that i got? ty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info