[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

Let me post again, since no one replied.

"Hey, very nice guide. Can you help me, please? I just found 99% perfect Lioneye's Glare. So I was searching a guide for CI Bow and stumbled upon your guide. Can you tell me, is it possible to do this build using Lioneye's glare? Or can it be adjusted to it?"

Outside of raw dps. Keep in mind crit consistency is very important for face leeching if you're into that kind of stuff.

A tiny dps loss from ICS to another gem is usually worthwhile unless you can make it up with a diamond flask.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Hello everyone.

First of all I wanted to thank you for this great build and all of advices I have read here. That's my first character which I managed to reach 80 lvl with. Even tho I need some help in directing my improvements, since I'm stuck at tier 6-10 maps and can't progress further, not sure if there is somethimg wrong with my items/tree, or I just suck at this game.

The most annoying problem I have noticed is survability, I'm at 4k ES right now and doing rare T6-T10 maps is quite challenging for me, since I'm getting wasted in no time. My budget is quite low, since I'm probably at 1ex right now, but would appreciate any help in directing items I should get money for asap to boost my character,

Thank you!
"
Nephalim wrote:

Outside of raw dps. Keep in mind crit consistency is very important for face leeching if you're into that kind of stuff.

A tiny dps loss from ICS to another gem is usually worthwhile unless you can make it up with a diamond flask.

Without diamond flask i loose huge dps.. i don't disagree With your opinion, consistency is nice to have.
"
wojtekz91 wrote:
Hello everyone.

First of all I wanted to thank you for this great build and all of advices I have read here. That's my first character which I managed to reach 80 lvl with. Even tho I need some help in directing my improvements, since I'm stuck at tier 6-10 maps and can't progress further, not sure if there is somethimg wrong with my items/tree, or I just suck at this game.

The most annoying problem I have noticed is survability, I'm at 4k ES right now and doing rare T6-T10 maps is quite challenging for me, since I'm getting wasted in no time. My budget is quite low, since I'm probably at 1ex right now, but would appreciate any help in directing items I should get money for asap to boost my character,

Thank you!

checked your tree and items.. well you have huge changes to do:

1. get more es ASAP.. 7k is the minimum.. change helmet to pure es.. buy an amulet with weapon elemental damage and 19-20& increased es.. this pe. costed me around 15c
, buy a chain belt at least.. if your are on a budget get more es notes..

2. dmg:

a) loose quickstep! for alchemist, its one of the most important keystones
b) change sorrow of the divine flask for atziri or for overflowing chalice
c) 40% weapon elemental damage in your belt, ring,amulet.
d) get at least +200 accuracy in 2 of your items
e) trade conversion vinktar for added dmg to attacks
f) change hatred for wrath.. much more damage with opus.. keep your lightning resistance max to have 30% pen from wise oak
Last edited by stred_ on Apr 29, 2017, 5:12:07 PM
"
overdrag wrote:
Let me post again, since no one replied.

"Hey, very nice guide. Can you help me, please? I just found 99% perfect Lioneye's Glare. So I was searching a guide for CI Bow and stumbled upon your guide. Can you tell me, is it possible to do this build using Lioneye's glare? Or can it be adjusted to it?"

Lioneye's has such low crit, you'd want to steer clear from using it with a crit bow build unless shadow assassin. So no, this isn't really a build for lioneye's. Death's opus, ROTC, decent harby are your choices.
"
juerk wrote:
"
byakuya44 wrote:
Spoiler
Hi, with my stuff i have 36k LA and 28k Barrage in HO just with aura, gem not lvl 20 (14 and 15)

I OS in t13/t15, but i have just 8k ES, 11% evade, if a elite touch me i die x) it's a big problem for me, life leech it's ok but if i'm stunt or freeze it's die, if Izaro touch me it's OS time too, i have a good stuff but don't understand how up my ES in 10k+ with tree no vinkar legacy

level your gems to 20 and oneshot Izaro yourself.

ToH or Basalt > quicksilver vs Izzy anyway.

Other thing, if i hit with LA a pack with elemental reflect i die directly (i hit before i see monster), i have just 23% kightning res in map, if i up 75% elemental reflect deal lower damage? or i need just more ES for have time too leech before OS reflect?
Sold
Last edited by jdog873 on Apr 29, 2017, 11:26:10 PM
can someone advice me plz.what i can change for my character thx.
"
byakuya44 wrote:
"
juerk wrote:
"
byakuya44 wrote:
Spoiler
Hi, with my stuff i have 36k LA and 28k Barrage in HO just with aura, gem not lvl 20 (14 and 15)

I OS in t13/t15, but i have just 8k ES, 11% evade, if a elite touch me i die x) it's a big problem for me, life leech it's ok but if i'm stunt or freeze it's die, if Izaro touch me it's OS time too, i have a good stuff but don't understand how up my ES in 10k+ with tree no vinkar legacy

level your gems to 20 and oneshot Izaro yourself.

ToH or Basalt > quicksilver vs Izzy anyway.

Other thing, if i hit with LA a pack with elemental reflect i die directly (i hit before i see monster), i have just 23% kightning res in map, if i up 75% elemental reflect deal lower damage? or i need just more ES for have time too leech before OS reflect?

reflect is like getting hit, your resists/block chance / evasion / dodge chance, everything matters.
without having 75% light resistance it's no wonder that you one shot yourself. you should fix that asap.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Apr 30, 2017, 5:12:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info