[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

I must be blind. . .

Where is the info for how to level up the character?
I see the endgame skill tree, but not what to put in at what levels

I did watch the video and that at least said to use E-Knives at first
Is this also playable as Raider? dont want to Start overagain ^^
and if so wich skills as raider?
"
Rablin wrote:
Is this also playable as Raider? dont want to Start overagain ^^
and if so wich skills as raider?

just do lab again bro and respec your subclass points. I wouldnt recommend this as raider. This build is centered around flasks and high penetration. IF you wanna do it as raider, the build(tree/gearing/flask choices) has to change completely.

you are welcome to try, but we may fail to answer your questions with accurate answers. (since i didn't try raider)
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on May 1, 2017, 8:17:26 AM
"
MaximumSquid wrote:
I must be blind. . .

Where is the info for how to level up the character?
I see the endgame skill tree, but not what to put in at what levels

I did watch the video and that at least said to use E-Knives at first

most of followers here can disagree with me, but this is what i think: this isn't a build for someone who wants to use ready-to-go build. In many cases you have to make your own choices, you have to interprete the build from your own experiences and use your own solutions.

so if you are having problems to decide what points to pick at lvl 36(just as an example), this problem might get bigger at lvl 80.
on top of that you can have in time different questions like, what rings i should use? what amulet i should be looking for? are jewels important? "tree is made f or lvl 95, at lvl 80 should i take 6% penetration?2 by having unsatisfying solutions to these questions, you may end up having low damage than what this build usually has and ask yourself: why do i have low damage and at that point you have to keep going or get frustrated or start over to another bow build. this is worst that can happen but it may happen.

about your question, personally, i level this build as a standard life based bow build or as Blade vortex /or EK life based(later it becomes a hybrid build, because i start using ES stuff) build then i respec around lvl 80-85 to CI. I pick, phys damage nodes mostly from tree so i can save some regret orbs. this is what i do. there can be better solutions than what i do, i'm curious about what other people do too as well.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on May 1, 2017, 8:19:19 AM
^

Life based how very good for leveling, basically Standard pathing until the CI transition. Then life nodes removed for CO and ES node, pretty easy to do. If new league stay life base longer until you get supporting gear pieces.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on May 1, 2017, 8:20:31 AM
"
Rupenus wrote:

if you are death's opus user you can switch to rearguard too and can even use rumi's flask. for opus phys to light is not very crucial anyway. it's good to have multiple layers of defences.

Well using:

1. rearguard for signal fire gives a dps hit from 3M to 2.5M against shaper/guardians

2. rumi for another flask.. well:

another problem is what flask to loose, i have these:

-you need movement speed and bleed removal, so you can't take away the first two.. so you can remove only dying sun (vinktar and oak keeps me alive with leech and resistance cap)

IF you remove dying sun you go down at 1.8M!!

so using rearguard maybe,have to try to see but rumi's very hard..
"
stred_ wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:

if you are death's opus user you can switch to rearguard too and can even use rumi's flask. for opus phys to light is not very crucial anyway. it's good to have multiple layers of defences.

Well using:

1. rearguard for signal fire gives a dps hit from 3M to 2.5M against shaper/guardians

-you need movement speed and bleed removal, so you can't take away the first two.. so you can remove only dying sun (vinktar and oak keeps me alive with leech and resistance cap)

before you come to the boss room, before being 2-3 packs way from the door, you can switch your movement speed flask to rumi, that's what i do. you gotta facetank the bosses most of the time anyway. i just sahred what i do, maybe it doesnt fit to your tastes.
"
stred_ wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:

Well using:

i dont run t16s or shaper to level so the single target dps loss is not relevant for me neither do i use wise oak. maybe i drop dying sun for a toh, gotta see how that affects my clear speed.
vaal this one first time. sadly it's not signal fire
Spoiler
Sharing my current build for anyone who is interested. Currently lvl 95 and on my way to level 100. Decided this would be the character I would focus on and try to minmax the build to perfection (For league standards.)

Flasks

Still want to meta craft the helmet at some point, upgrade to a 35% signal shot and maybe upgrade a ring. Not far from completing my goal though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info