Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

"
dandi34547 wrote:
can someone advice me plz.what i can change for my character thx.

no flask nodes,
no ES% bench mod on rings,

you don't need forces of nature, it's for characters with advanced gear. spend it on flask nodes(alchemist) and for damage.

your gems are mostly lvl 18 without quality, you can't expect to have high damage while having such gems.

you need a better belt, crystal base, wed on it is not important, if you lack str, spend on passive point on +30STR nodes until you upgrade your gear.

try to get dying sun flask,
and +1 or +2 barrage enchanted helmet.

your barrage setup for death's opus is also bad,

added lightning damage + elemental focus + weapon elemental damage + barrage + slower projectiles + increased critical strikes is the path you should take.

you need to acquire flat accuracy from your gear, gloves are the best source to get that in your case.
in early pages dicemanX has a long post explaining about shaper's touch and its synergy with this build(both +accuracy and +ES%), you would like to check that too.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Apr 30, 2017, 5:16:22 AM
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
dandi34547 wrote:
can someone advice me plz.what i can change for my character thx.

no flask nodes,
no ES% bench mod on rings,

you don't need forces of nature, it's for characters with advanced gear. spend it on flask nodes(alchemist) and for damage.

your gems are mostly lvl 18 without quality, you can't expect to have high damage while having such gems.

you need a better belt, crystal base, wed on it is not important, if you lack str, spend on passive point on +30STR nodes until you upgrade your gear.

try to get dying sun flask,
and +1 or +2 barrage enchanted helmet.

your barrage setup for death's opus is also bad,

added lightning damage + elemental focus + weapon elemental damage + barrage + slower projectiles + increased critical strikes is the path you should take.

you need to acquire flat accuracy from your gear, gloves are the best source to get that in your case.
in early pages dicemanX has a long post explaining about shaper's touch and its synergy with this build(both +accuracy and +ES%), you would like to check that too.

ok thx.

Hello, this is the 1st time I tried this build. I tried doing shaper with the build but the damage is just not there, especially if my flasks are down. Is it probably because I'm using ROTC and comparing it to blasting's shaper run with the harbinger bow? Any suggestion on what to do to improve the damage? Thank you
"
archevil7 wrote:

Hello, this is the 1st time I tried this build. I tried doing shaper with the build but the damage is just not there, especially if my flasks are down. Is it probably because I'm using ROTC and comparing it to blasting's shaper run with the harbinger bow? Any suggestion on what to do to improve the damage? Thank you

your gear should be obliterating shaper. you should'nt be using headhunter, i think you have problems with flask management, you need retch belt or a belt with 20% reduced flask charges used suffix.

this build is all about flasks, if your problem with flask management continues you can use overflowing chalice flask to gain charges in battle by buffing nature's boon further more.

i use x2 vinktars vs shaper in boss fights btw. just saying.

blast did deathless shaper with death's opus with no better gear than this, so you can do it too.

also i checked your tree, you use almost no jewels. for this build jewels do really buff the damage good. you must be having lower damage you should have for that gear due to lack of jewels too.

i tried to explain it in previous pages that, elemental damage scaling builds are not about getting the best bow and skyforth, jewelry with good mods and 4 mod jewels are as important as the bow you are using.

in this case, someone with death's opus, good jewelry and jwewels can have probably 20-25% more damage than you have.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Apr 30, 2017, 5:47:22 AM
hi, i need some advice on a safer tree for leveling. currently im pretty much using ops tree.
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAQHRBfkGIwceCIkKmw5IDlwPqw_EES8RUBGBEZYUdRXXFr8XlhnXGf4bARslHU8hdiSdJP0qCysKLL8tHzBbMHwx-jW5N0w31DnUO3xEDUV-SVFLrkyzUUdWY1b6W69daF3yX2piWmOnavptGW1scFJ293fXePl7FH7dfyt_gH_Ghq6GzonTjDaNuY_6kyeVBZUglS6XBprxmyaet6CfoSKhL6JAoqOkeKTCpyun1K0zr-u1SLjKvjq-isEAwTPB1cHzxKLHncjwyqnQH9DQ037ZW91G3vjfmOcK51TndOjW6QLpmOtj7BjtP-4O73rv6_DV8W30-PVL_W7-yP8Q_94=

i feel too squishy with this going to 100. i made some changes with it
Spoiler
http://poeplanner.com/AAcAAPUCEAB4r-sB0aJA9PihIsSip9T-yN-YYlokndN-73pEDcjw5woKm-4OVvp_K_1uft14-Y25d9cUdaTCW68hdobOwTOXBgX5mybdRmOnEYHo1ud0bWy1SA-rFr_rYxEvKwpd8ioLcFKJ04w2DkgRln_G7BgsvxXXhq5WY4_60NBfavDVSVGTJ76KoS_viPk3189JsaKjD8Q7fLjKwfOVIC0fTLNFfg5cavrQH-_rytO0DOq6DXwdTzW5pysRUG0Z2VsbJUuu6QLtPzB8UUfnVCT9_9431N74pHjB1dRSdKAGohfcBiDBAPVLvjo51Hb3Mfqgn8HFAAAAAAA=

u guys have any better or more elegant idea to get a safer character? should i drop acuity for even more safety? i have around 33xx accu rating. i already switched taste of hate with a rumis and it does feel a bit better but i still died to reflect volatile.

my current gear. i do want to keep biscos and headhunter for obvious reasons
i will probably level with TS and therefor switch crit dmg with ptl in regalia setup.
Spoiler

and something weird i encountered quite often, when killing some leftover rare with barrage i still shatter it. any idea why that is?
Last edited by sil222 on Apr 30, 2017, 9:06:53 AM
"
your gear should be obliterating shaper. you should'nt be using headhunter, i think you have problems with flask management, you need retch belt or a belt with 20% reduced flask charges used suffix.

this build is all about flasks, if your problem with flask management continues you can use overflowing chalice flask to gain charges in battle by buffing nature's boon further more.

i use x2 vinktars vs shaper in boss fights btw. just saying.

blast did deathless shaper with death's opus with no better gear than this, so you can do it too.

also i checked your tree, you use almost no jewels. for this build jewels do really buff the damage good. you must be having lower damage you should have for that gear due to lack of jewels too.

i tried to explain it in previous pages that, elemental damage scaling builds are not about getting the best bow and skyforth, jewelry with good mods and 4 mod jewels are as important as the bow you are using.

in this case, someone with death's opus, good jewelry and jwewels can have probably 20-25% more damage than you have.

So I have been reading a bit here and there. I am running the setup with Opus currently.

My Gear
Spoiler

Wrath is currently missing in helmet, but got 20/0 Wrath in there usually.

Passives
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAAHRBfkIiQ5IDlwPqw_EES8RUBGBEZYUdRXXFr8ZihqPGyUdTyF2JIsknST9KgsqOCsKLL8tHzB8Mfo1uTdMOdQ7fEQNRX5JsUuuTLNRR1ZjVvpbr11oXfJfamJaY6dq-m0ZbWxwUnb3d9d4-X7dfyt_gH_Ghq6GzonTjAuMNo2SjbmP-pMnlQWVIJcGmvGbJp63oJ-hIqJAoqOkwqcrp9Sv67VIuMq5fL46wQDBM8HFwfPDOsSix53I8Mqp0NDTftfP2VvdRt-Y51TndOkC62PsGOyw7g7veu-I8NXxbfT49Uv22vc9-Tf7Cf1u_sj_EP_e

I tweaked the setup a bit with Master Surgeon and using a Wise Oak instead.
But besides the obvious grabbing of jewel sockets, +1 quiver. What should I prioritize getting next (gear-wise/tree-wise)? The jewel sockets come with levelling or are there some passive nodes that I can drop without major losses?
And what would I benefit most out of, at my current point? (cost -> efficience)

Next on my list are currently 2 Enlighten Level 4, so I can drop those mana reservation nodes. Would that be the best thing to do :) ?
*This is LSC*
Last edited by akei56 on Apr 30, 2017, 10:59:52 AM
"
sil222 wrote:

u guys have any better or more elegant idea to get a safer character? should i drop acuity for even more safety? i have around 33xx accu rating. i already switched taste of hate with a rumis and it does feel a bit better but i still died to reflect volatile.

ok survaibility is an issue for me on this character, boss killing is superb but
in t15s-with hard mods-beyong+breech+onslaught mods, i am having a hard time..
basically the problem is that even with 9k es you can die in a split second if you are a little careless.

this is what i did, and seems to work till now(deaths are much less frequent):

1. dropped wrath(hatred for you).. took blashephemy+warlord's mark curse instead.. this way:

a)i have endur.charges.. phys reduction
b)i have 2-3 sec cwdt+immortal call setup
c)i have life&mana leech when vinktar isnt up(vp its recommended), not very often but sometimes it happens.

2. kept herald of ice+curse on hit setup.. freeze enemies..curse for charges what not to like

3. took more es, foresight is a must, also you should consider energy from withing jewel, of course its unreasonable expensive in this league.

4. the less damage i do with this setup helps a lot with reflect rares.. allmost not a problem now.
Last edited by stred_ on Apr 30, 2017, 3:52:37 PM
"
stred_ wrote:
"
sil222 wrote:

ok survaibility is an issue for me on this character, boss killing is superb but
in t15s-with hard mods-beyong+breech+onslaught mods, i am having a hard time..
basically the problem is that even with 9k es you can die in a split second if you are a little careless.

this is what i did, and seems to work till now(deaths are much less frequent):

1. dropped wrath(hatred for you).. took blashephemy+warlord's mark curse instead.. this way:

a)i have endur.charges.. phys reduction
b)i have 2-3 sec cwdt+immortal call setup
c)i have life&mana leech when vinktar isnt up(vp its recommended), not very often but sometimes it happens.

2. kept herald of ice+curse on hit setup.. freeze enemies..curse for charges what not to like

3. took more es, foresight is a must, also you should consider energy from withing jewel, of course its unreasonable expensive in this league.

4. the less damage i do with this setup helps a lot with reflect rares.. allmost not a problem now.

if you are death's opus user you can switch to rearguard too and can even use rumi's flask. for opus phys to light is not very crucial anyway. it's good to have multiple layers of defences.
Last edited by Rupenus on Apr 30, 2017, 9:01:57 PM
How am i suppose to manage res? Should i have them capped? or just make sure all my flasks are up?
"
phillylim wrote:
How am i suppose to manage res? Should i have them capped? or just make sure all my flasks are up?

That is up to you, I personally am undercapped on my reses and maxed when flasked. It just means that I have to be very careful when my flasks are on CD, but that doesn't happen very often.

Alternatively, you can cap your reses and be more safe for the short time that you have flasks down.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info