[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

can someone tell me if worth "Overcharged" on tree?
Was thinking of using critical strikes gem instead of the faster attacks/ppad gems on ts/barrage. Any comment on how the dps will be afterwards?

And how does a nerfed RoTC bow compares against a 390pdps crit harbinger bow.
Last edited by Amperiex on Oct 12, 2016, 9:25:58 PM
"
Hamza22 wrote:
one problem with the tree you made, it doesnt have any leech.

your tree had additional +1.2% leech compared to mine,

if its the case i'd rather invest on warlords mark blasphemy + discipline + ash. your tree loses like 5-6 points due to using wrong paths and you are investing your points on wrong dps sources.

in conversion builds, as a harbinger bow user, having a huge physical damage pool is the key of having high dps. first stacking attack speed than getting increased bow damage/physical damage with bows/physical damage% is the best damage sources you can ever get.

because we convert our phys pool to ele, and buff that ele damage with various more% gem damage modifers, we can scale better damage with big physical damage pool. multipliers multiply each pther.

50% more and 50%more is, actually 125% more. if you put one more 50% to that, you get 227% more damage.

see my point? the bigger phys damage pool you have, the more you benefit from "more" damage gems.
THATS WHY, we convert whole damage pool to ele, to escalade "more" damage chain to max.

crit and crit multi arent the best sources anymore. before 2.0, due to lack of enough 'more' damage modifiers, crit and crit mult were the best tooltip dps sources to invest on. that is an outdated approach. as i linked before, just with blood rage + auras i have 271k barrage dps, of course i have full mirrored gear but your gear is really kick ass too, i see much bigger potential than 50k there. those who are using RotC please ignore what im saying in this whole post, all these applies to harbinger bow users.

on top of everything with barrage, crit after 70 is okay and enough. In rapid firing builds, you dont need to get 90 crit chance, cause you are bursting 7 to 10 arrows, 70% of them are dealing crit damage is enough to have consistent leech going on.

"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Oct 13, 2016, 6:40:56 AM
"
Hamza22 wrote:

That is my current setup in ESC, pretty much the best it can get right?

my barrage tooltip dps is 50,6k with FA and 51,7k with PPAD (in hideout with auras and golem)

Any suggestion getting more damage?

Still havent got the boot enchant but im working on it tho

The damage on this setup is great can clear everything in the game with no problem but im still looking to get more dps :P

We have almost the exact same setup in Essence. Also have that bow too :P

50k with Auras or without?

Edit: Sorry i didn't read that you have auras with that.

I have 61k LA and 63k Barrage. The guy mirroring that bow specifically said that you no longer need Chain to clear stuff. Went with his advice and I never looked back.
Last edited by BelleroseX on Oct 13, 2016, 8:51:07 AM
nice ring ?

upgraded my rings and amulet i got lucky crafting that diamond ring :P

I also changed to the tree rupenus made but i sacrificed some es to get the leech nodes from duelist area. I tried blasphemy + warlords mark but i didn't like it.

i now have 66k barrage dps in hideout with auras and golem
"
Does anyone know for 100% certainty how Point Blank interacts with Tornado Shot? Is the player or the start of the projectiles the starting point once you shoot TS? Technically once you shoot and the secondary projectiles fire off, that is a new projectile.

the interaction is this: the further you are from the second form of the Tornado shot, the less damage you have.

that's what we know about for sure.

but what we don't know is that, if secondary damage projectiles counts as projectiles, they might have a secondary point blank check and they might be starting by a different 50% more damage modifier.

lets say you have 100 damage, you are 50 units far from the target.(all arrows have 150 unit range, this is fixed)

you'd have 66 damage. (75 units range makes your damage 100, 150 makes it 50)

MAYBE, according to our scenario, after getting reduced to 66 damage, because of having point blank new secondary form projectiles get another point blank check, and starts out their travel by dealing 50% more damage which is 99 damage(50% more of 66 damage)

that is very deep knowledge only someone from GGG can answer that.

point blank check ------------> "secondary form happens here" *another point blank check* ------->

--------> is used to define traveling of the projectiles.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Oct 13, 2016, 9:44:29 AM
"
Hamza22 wrote:

upgraded my rings and amulet i got lucky crafting that diamond ring :P

I also changed to the tree rupenus made but i sacrificed some es to get the leech nodes from duelist area. I tried blasphemy + warlords mark but i didn't like it.

i now have 66k barrage dps in hideout with auras and golem

holy shit. gg stuff bro.
Last edited by Rupenus on Oct 13, 2016, 9:43:32 AM
can anyone please tell me when/why we are using LA !?!?
"
DBM92 wrote:
can anyone please tell me when/why we are using LA !?!?

Map clearing. isnt that easy to guess?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info