[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

"
basta1982 wrote:
I am confused ... is it a guide? ... OR is it just another "play-pathfinder-ci-crit-use-legacy-vinktar"-thread? ... OR is it a "brood-twine-mirrorservice-promotion-thread"?

The latter. It's one of these "sponsored" builds. i.e. "Please go see the person who gave me this free bow!".

The funny thing is, this build uses like 700 ex+ of gear and still clears slower than King of the Forest.
where does he get his mana/hp leech from???
"
AnnieTheEagle wrote:
"
basta1982 wrote:
I am confused ... is it a guide? ... OR is it just another "play-pathfinder-ci-crit-use-legacy-vinktar"-thread? ... OR is it a "brood-twine-mirrorservice-promotion-thread"?

The latter. It's one of these "sponsored" builds. i.e. "Please go see the person who gave me this free bow!".

The funny thing is, this build uses like 700 ex+ of gear and still clears slower than King of the Forest.

Its hard to get the chaos damage jewlery with good stats, + acc + life, at least from what ive seen on poe.trade, seems like nothing is up every lol
"
ixgitzxi wrote:

Vinktar

Also: what is the point of Mirror Arrow? Does it do high damage, or function as a decoy or something?
My Standard shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/109915/page/1
Last edited by Synze on Oct 10, 2016, 12:28:26 AM
"
Synze wrote:
"
ixgitzxi wrote:

Vinktar

Also: what is the point of Mirror Arrow? Does it do high damage, or function as a decoy or something?

Works a bit like a decoy totem, it makes fights like Izaro much easier as he will often waste a long-animation hard-hitting attack on the decoy giving you some free time to rip him
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
h4llowerner wrote:
How about Elementalist for that reflect reduction to have a "safe" build for going to 100?

while having a glass cannon build, i prefer barrage + chain with volley of fire while farming high level maps. the clear speed is great, the single target dps is good even with chain. if its t16, i just swap my chain to ppad or FA.

as barrage beeing a rapid firing skill, reflect is easy to deal with while you are on vinktar effect. try chain + barrage volley fire for getting 100, if you have problems we can talk about it further.

ty for answer rup!
what about burning arrow and ice shot those skills works with this build ?
hi, when are you using LA :)?
Hello,

I love the way you build a CI Ranger! Awesome build and vids :)

I've been wondering about the budget setup, hoping you (or someone else) could answer a few questions about choice of weapon and skillgems.

So i'm thinking that i'd be using LA/Barrage.

No skyforth means one of those skills needs a Powercharge on Crit gem in the link - i'm thinking LA.

6L would then be: LA - GMP - PPAD - Chain - WED and PCoC for the 6th link (instead of Ele focus) - As i'm using a Reach of the Council, i'm thinking maybe drop the GMP for PCoC and keep all the dpsboosting gems in the setup.

For ST the links would be: Barrage - GMP - PTL - Add. Firedmg - Inc. Crit Strikes - The reason for swapping Ele Focus with Inc. Crit strikes in this setup, is the low basecrit of Reach and the fact that you'd need the Surgeon's Ascendancy vs big bossfights on a temp league, for sustaining flask charges on crit - or atleast that's my thoughts!

Anyone care to share their thoughts on this?

I've been playing temp leagues mostly since i started in late perandus and i'm getting better and better at making some currency, but still have a long way to go before i can aquire a pair of skyforth + a 400+ pDPS Harby with those insane prices on poe.trade :)

Best Regards
Bastardo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info