[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

"
6L would then be: LA - GMP - PPAD - Chain - WED and PCoC for the 6th link (instead of Ele focus) - As i'm using a Reach of the Council, i'm thinking maybe drop the GMP for PCoC and keep all the dpsboosting gems in the setup.

use HoT + curse on hit + assasins mark instead of pcoc.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Oct 11, 2016, 5:36:52 PM
I've also considered that, but what about the bossfights? would i need pcoc to sustain pcharges in a longer bossfight?
I'm thinking if i actually go for Surgeon's (as mentioned for the budget tree/build) with a 6 base crit Reach with no inc. crit strike gem, would i be able to gain enough flaskcharges during a bossfight at all? if not, how would i justify taking those ascendancies?

Thx for the answer btw - you seem quite active on these forums Rupenus :D Love your take on a lifebased version of this full ele conversion, it's badass!

Best regards
for the 6L tornado shot or LA, would i be taking a big dps hit if i was to use 2b,1r,3g setup? This would be with either glyph or brood
when are we using LA and, how does the build work with reflect maps and monsters ?

That is my current setup in ESC, pretty much the best it can get right?

my barrage tooltip dps is 50,6k with FA and 51,7k with PPAD (in hideout with auras and golem)

Any suggestion getting more damage?

Still havent got the boot enchant but im working on it tho

The damage on this setup is great can clear everything in the game with no problem but im still looking to get more dps :P

Last edited by Hamza22 on Oct 12, 2016, 3:11:22 PM
your rings are not contributing any damage to your build at all.

9-15 phys flat mod is way better than wed mod for harbingers.
your amulet doesnt have flat phys either.

in conversion builds flat phys >>>>>>>>>>>> all.

do the math,

lets say you have 20 damage, you buff phys damage, because you convert it, your fire/light damage gets buffed too. and on top of that with wed mod, you buff the ouctome of conversion once again.

your dps is low compared to your bow and gg temp league items because of that. you lack +44 dps to your bow total.

(9-15 for each ring, 48; 15-25 from amulet, 40; 88 total, average is 44)

not: im checking your tree, there are big differences how we perceive game also. i'll do my own interpretation.

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAAHRBiMIiQ5cD6sRLxFQEYEUdRXXFr8XlhmKGyUbrR1PIG4hdiL0JIsk_SepKgsqOCsKLL8tHzB8Mfo1uTdMN9Q51EV-RwZJUUmxS65Ms1AwUEJRR1M1VmNW-luvXWhd8l9qYlpjQ2OnavpsC20ZbWxwUnb3d9d7FH8rf4B_xoTFhq6GzonTjDaNko_6kyeUuJUFlcyXBprxm7Wgn6EioS-hpKJApHikwqcrp9Sv67VIvorBM8HFwdXDOsSix53KqdAf0NDXz9lb3Ube-N-Y4dvnVOkC6ZjrY-wY7T_viO_r8NXy4fT49z35N_lj_sj_EP_e?accountName=Hamza22&characterName=NoBVForSonic
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Oct 12, 2016, 4:50:49 PM
one problem with the tree you made, it doesnt have any leech.
"
Hamza22 wrote:
one problem with the tree you made, it doesnt have any leech.

He uses Legacy Vinktar

Cool build, managed to do a few successful Shaper runs on Essence SC with the above gear. Would only recommend if you have a lot of currency to invest.

Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAQHRAx4HHgiJDkgOXA-rD8QRLxFQEYERlhR1FdcWvxeWGYobJR1PH0EgbiF2JIsknST9KgsqOCsKLL8tHzB8Mfo1uTdMN9Q51Dt8RA1FfkcGSVFJsUuuTLNQMFFHVmNW-luvXWhd8l9qYlpjQ2OnavptGW1scFJ293fXfyt_gH_GhMWGrobOidOMNo2Sj_qTJ5UFlSCVLpcGmvGbtaCfoSKhL6JAoqOkwqcrp9Sv67VIuMq-isEzwfPDOsSix53I3MjwyqnQH9DQ037Xz9lb3UbfmOdU6QLpmOtj7BjtP-4O73rviO_r8NXy4fT49z35N_7I_xD_3g==
Man, what do you think about using this?

And this barrage gem link:

What is better?
1)
+ 69% ele convertion
OR
2) 100% ele conversion by "physical to lightning gem" instead of faster attack?
Last edited by burgersp on Oct 12, 2016, 8:42:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info