[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

Hi there. First off, great build! Keep up the good work man.

I don't play at Global PoE but I have a 500 Pdps bow back in Garena PoE (feelsbadman) and all Legacy Vinktar variants.

I'm wondering which Vinktar flask would best serve the build?
Options are:
- 10% Light Pen (Goes great with the PTL gem)
- 20% Phy to Light (Even more Light damage to leech off)
- + X Light damage to Attacks

Would be great if you could provide an explanation as to why each flask is better or worse than the other. Will probably help when others are reading up your build/ guide.

Cheers :)
Last edited by AhPalFenrir on Oct 3, 2016, 7:31:31 PM
In a temp league with skyforths, would the best option be to simply follow the budget tree but without the mana reservation nodes? (no legacy vinktars basically, but with skyforths)
"
AhPalFenrir wrote:
Hi there. First off, great build! Keep up the good work man.

I don't play at Global PoE but I have a 500 Pdps bow back in Garena PoE (feelsbadman) and all Legacy Vinktar variants.

I'm wondering which Vinktar flask would best serve the build?
Options are:
- 10% Light Pen (Goes great with the PTL gem)
- 20% Phy to Light (Even more Light damage to leech off)
- + X Light damage to Attacks

Would be great if you could provide an explanation as to why each flask is better or worse than the other. Will probably help when others are reading up your build/ guide.

Cheers :)

Lightning pen vinktar's is far away the best option. The synergy it has with full ele conversion and the INSANE amount of leech/damage it gives makes it BIS.

I am in the process of adding more information and flask options in that section of the guide later tonight. Thanks!

"
Chaaally wrote:
Hey cap why do you run a flask with "removes shock" when your ascendancy class gives you immunity to status ailments during flask use?

Master Surgeon is needed for non legacy setups for pro longed boss fights, forcing a shock removal flask. I will be cleaning up and making the flask section more clear for the various versions this build has.

"
Mutubah wrote:
In a temp league with skyforths, would the best option be to simply follow the budget tree but without the mana reservation nodes? (no legacy vinktars basically, but with skyforths)

Yes, that correct. Follow the "elite" gem links though. Those focus on not having to use pcoc for obvious reasons.

"
theneo2007 wrote:
will this work ok with a 6L reach ( not legacy) ?

Yes It will, quite well actually. Drop gmp from your aoe clearing skill.

"
colwyn wrote:
I wanted to test this out as elementalist mostly because i dont have a high level ranger.
With just random gear i had in the stach its having no issues with the lower tier red maps, i need to refine it a bit more before i push higher content.

several gems are 0 quality etc and not even 20, i was mostly testing how this interacts with the elementalist nodes.

beacon of ruin works really well , massive burn damage and it proliferates really well. I also was not 100% sure the elemental golems would buff the elemental damage properly because its conversion but it works fine.

dont have skyforth so initally i was going to do power charge generation through assasin mark herald but decided to just use victario's (its consistent charge generation with damage and movement speed)

that free'ed up my herald to apply elemental weakness which for whatever reason blasting does not seem to use , debuffing resist is a massive boost for dps.

gear im using atm for testing:

plenty to do with the gear (this is just stuff i had) 9556k es with no discipline buff running hatred \ herald of ash \ herald of thunder did not allow for disc

also had to modify the tree a little to boost the es due to my gear

also im getting a 7 link from elementalist proliferation , if you could get es high enough and run voidwalker you could run a phasing flask, replace pierce with something and be at a 8 link.

55k dps while running life leech in the bow , 2 of the 6l gems were not even lvl 20 or quality during testing

Looking good, keep up the tweaking! Keep us in the loop. Cheers!

"
Supergaco wrote:
I assume that with a reach you would use increased crit over GMP?

I'd recommend elemental focus in that situation.

Last edited by Solishaw on Oct 3, 2016, 9:50:20 PM
Hey guys, this is my gear so far:

I'm sitting at around 8K ES (few more nodes to go) and 10k dps.. Is my weapon good enough, i'm finding my single target dps awful, my tooltips are both 10k.

I'm aware that lvl 75 is quite low and i need levels.
This build is only good with mirrored itemes + Skyforth and OP should rename subject to "doit if you have 1000+ exalted". This build is not in general suitable for 3 month leagues. Would be nice of him to update subject. Thnx!
Mirror of Kalandra?
Spoiler

My progress so far so good, t13 is just a joke. T14 bosses with hard mode like +res need port out to refill but clearing progress is still smooth, although i need pierce gem to clear faster. One question, Your though of tshot and la for clear map ?
Have done farming many atziri and all deathless, although i have to port out to refill in some cases. Use a belt reduce flask charge used and a 80% vov like this one
, u can refill vov with chalice flask on when kill split phase. As long as i can have a good belt with both reduce flask use and flask duration, i think i dont have to port out in any situation vs atziri.
Have fought 2 guardians with this build, the phoenix and chimera,both took the down to around 20 or lower hp but used all 5 ports, so i decided not take the risk and ask for some one to kill them. I think with skyforth + reach version can kill guardians.
Last edited by T_Speed on Oct 4, 2016, 8:52:34 AM
sorry for asking again maybe you missed my question but

hi, shouldnt slower projectiles give you more dps than added fire in your barrage setup ?
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
so is this build actually good without the op items i read thru the pages and i see a lot people without the op items are struggling is it worth trying this out on the league or not i dnt wanna waste time looks a cool build tho

This is my gear in softcore essence league and I use the legacy passive tree. After running around 200 maps with all diff mods. The only thing that I believe would slow somebody down is lack of physical damage and the ability to keep vinktars up for sustaining mana. Keep in mind we do not have legacy vinktar's. %80 lightning/fire resistances and +%60 mana recovery map mods do slow me down, but are doable. I may need to get master surgeon and drop Veteran Bower/Master Alchemist for some bosses, but I do feel a lack in damage when fighting T13 + bosses with resistances. Key to the build is keeping Vinktar's up so I'll probably switch the ascendancy nodes soon, just need to decide on which one to drop.
Last edited by Ranchhods on Oct 4, 2016, 4:06:24 PM
"
Ranchhods wrote:

This is my gear in softcore essence league and I use the legacy passive tree. After running around 200 maps with all diff mods. The only thing that I believe would slow somebody down is lack of physical damage and the ability to keep vinktars up for sustaining mana. Keep in mind we do not have legacy vinktar's. %80 lightning/fire resistances and +%60 mana recovery map mods do slow me down, but are doable. I may need to get master surgeon and drop Veteran Bower/Master Alchemist for some bosses, but I do feel a lack in damage when fighting T13 + bosses with resistances. Key to the build is keeping Vinktar's up so I'll probably switch the ascendancy nodes soon, just need to decide on which one to drop.

I did some tweaks to the tree and gear/gems for temp leagues, see if they help?

Swap Toh and PPAD on barrage for longer boss fights

Tree
Last edited by PastaAdventures on Oct 4, 2016, 8:36:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info