[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

"
"
tweedacus wrote:
So as a budget build do i run master surgeon instead of master alchemist?

Yes, if you plan on running prolonged boss fights, like atziri and shaper.

Ok thankyou, you think this build is shaper is actually shaper/uber viable with a 325pdps bow and budget tree??
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
Neyeah wrote:
I think it wouldn't be 40%

Because ur 112k dps should x 6 arrow (assumed ur signal fire is +1) = 672k dps
the other would be 80k dps x 7 = 560k dps

well still 20% or so diff

i think i have missed something to understand,

why did you multiply signal fire barrage with 6

while multiplying drillneck 7?

Because I was trying to compare having +1 drillneck vs not having +1 signal fire.

that is why... I was making a scenario if I do not have a +1 signal fire, would a +1 drillneck version of build do better = )
Hi i use daths harp with ur build n i kant kill atzoro or shapper. Shit build m8. 1/10.
Guys keep in mind that OP has OP equipment, that's one reason why this is so powerful.
I wanted to test this out as elementalist mostly because i dont have a high level ranger.
With just random gear i had in the stach its having no issues with the lower tier red maps, i need to refine it a bit more before i push higher content.

several gems are 0 quality etc and not even 20, i was mostly testing how this interacts with the elementalist nodes.

beacon of ruin works really well , massive burn damage and it proliferates really well. I also was not 100% sure the elemental golems would buff the elemental damage properly because its conversion but it works fine.

dont have skyforth so initally i was going to do power charge generation through assasin mark herald but decided to just use victario's (its consistent charge generation with damage and movement speed)

that free'ed up my herald to apply elemental weakness which for whatever reason blasting does not seem to use , debuffing resist is a massive boost for dps.

gear im using atm for testing:

plenty to do with the gear (this is just stuff i had) 9556k es with no discipline buff running hatred \ herald of ash \ herald of thunder did not allow for disc

also had to modify the tree a little to boost the es due to my gear

also im getting a 7 link from elementalist proliferation , if you could get es high enough and run voidwalker you could run a phasing flask, replace pierce with something and be at a 8 link.

55k dps while running life leech in the bow , 2 of the 6l gems were not even lvl 20 or quality during testing
Whatever army I have, I'll lead against them...
...until I've won or I'm dead.
• Level 38 VS The World • https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1929461
• Crafting Service • https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2451155
Last edited by colwyn on Oct 3, 2016, 10:49:17 AM
will this work ok with a 6L reach ( not legacy) ?
I like your build. I'm running a similar life version, extreme budget, with LA and Barrage on switch. I'm not quite up to your ES with life I'm sitting around 7600 but have a bunch of life nodes left to get.

I see you're running vinktar and dying sun. Try out running those two with Taste it's fun and provides a good phys dmg reduction for the t16 bosses.

How many times have you 1 shot yourself with not noticing an ele reflect on top of you? haha I've found it happens when I'm tired or not paying attention.
hi, shouldnt slower projectiles give you more dps than added fire in your barrage setup ?
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625

My Lootfilter: view-thread/1696052
I assume that with a reach you would use increased crit over GMP?
IGN SuperGaco
Hey cap why do you run a flask with "removes shock" when your ascendancy class gives you immunity to status ailments during flask use?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info