[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

Would somebody playing this build in essence league be willing to post a video of how the build performs in red maps for clearing/boss killing with non-mirrored gear?
guys, you can kill kick any ass of any boss in this game with barrage.

why? barrage provides the best single target dps. (probably the best dps in the game)

there is one point i should emphasize. first of all to be able to kill shaper or T16 bosses easy peasy, you don't need mirrored items. mirrored items can only change the amount you leech, in videos, as you noticed, blast's health goes -100+100 only while facetanking thats because he has very fast attack speed, 10 arrows. so his leech is rapid and his arrows land on shaper's face with very short interval time. with reach all you gotta do is moving your ass 5 units right or left and attack from there instead of facetanking beam. if you have good enough light damage you can facetank him for a while even.

so in short:

dps: leech,
leech = facetanking ability.
facetanking is not equal to boss killing ability.

so what does determine our boss killing abilities?

sustainable vinktar

you need to have more than 6 arrows in your barrage setup. >>6 with harbingers, 10 with reach.<<[/b] (with or without dying sun doesnt matter) without such amount of arrows, you cant get enough crits to be able to fill your vinktar charges in boss fights. that has the paramount important to make this build work. if you are low on projectiles use lmp or GMP.

*why?

*boss fights are all about sustaining vinktar charges. you need to have good crit chance(65+), a lot of arrows(6+) and high attack speed, in order to be able to crit often and sustain vinktar charges
your tooltip dps is just to be able to facetank incoming damage, nothing more!
*please dont try boss fights without having master surgeon if you are in a temp league.

"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Oct 5, 2016, 3:34:59 AM
"
Rupenus wrote:
guys, you can kill kick any ass of any boss in this game with barrage.

why? barrage provides the best single target dps. (probably the best dps in the game)

there is one point i should emphasize. first of all to be able to kill shaper or T16 bosses easy peasy, you don't need mirrored items. mirrored items can only change the amount you leech, in videos, as you noticed, blast's health goes -100+100 only while facetanking thats because he has very fast attack speed, 10 arrows. so his leech is rapid and his arrows land on shaper's face with very short interval time. with reach all you gotta do is moving your ass 5 units right or left and attack from there instead of facetanking beam. if you have good enough light damage you can facetank him for a while even.

so in short:

dps: leech,
leech = facetanking ability.
facetanking is not equal to boss killing ability.

so what does determine our boss killing abilities?

sustainable vinktar

you need to have more than 6 arrows in your barrage setup. >>6 with harbingers, 10 with reach.<<[/b] (with or without dying sun doesnt matter) without such amount of arrows, you cant get enough crits to be able to fill your vinktar charges in boss fights. that has the paramount important to make this build work. if you are low on projectiles use lmp or GMP.

*why?

*boss fights are all about sustaining vinktar charges. you need to have good crit chance(65+), a lot of arrows(6+) and high attack speed, in order to be able to crit often and sustain vinktar charges
your tooltip dps is just to be able to facetank incoming damage, nothing more!
*please dont try boss fights without having master surgeon if you are in a temp league.

So drop Veteran Bowyer and take Master Surgeon instead?
Veteran Bowyer is necessary to leech good amounts of life. especially if you are not using gg gear. (also thats why we are using penetration vinktar)

this enchantment is good but it works only vs bosses in areas where you fight 1v1 with boss.
so in short, I wouldnt drop that veteran bowyer in any case.

Use anti shock flasks(onslaught for example) and vinktar together.

atziri had 30% all resists, shaper has 40%. without having any penetration, the life you leech might end up beeing very low.

<<please note:>>

+you have to determine the best setup to sustain vinktar charges according to your jewels, tree modifications. if you have low attack speed(due to lack of good jewels for example) use faster attacks.
+if you dont have enough amount of crit chance, run blasphemy + assasins mark.
+if you dont have enough tooltip dps(you feel like you dont leech enough vs T16 bosses), use 10% pen on boots for better leech, use added light damage for example, focus on projectile damage in tree so you can scale that additional light damage. setup example: (ele focus, crit chance, phys to light, added light damage, barrage, ppad or faster attacks)

if you are a beginner, you should cover the lack of gg items with getting more game knowledge and knowing some tricks. we all have to go through this phase.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Oct 5, 2016, 5:11:48 AM
This should be a showcase, not a build guide. Almost every piece of gear used is mirrored or near mirror quality and it DOES make a HUGE difference. Expect to have 10% of OP's DPS in a temp league.

This might be a nice build if you are rich as fuck in Standard, but it's definitely nothing for normal people. On a side note, I reach half of this tooltip DPS with my Assreacher for less than 10% of the costs and that does not factor in poison or bleed.
IGN: @JanusHuntress

Thanks GGG for caring so much about your players: https://redd.it/57wexj
Last edited by Janus171 on Oct 5, 2016, 6:50:45 AM
"
Mutubah wrote:
Would somebody playing this build in essence league be willing to post a video of how the build performs in red maps for clearing/boss killing with non-mirrored gear?

Here my Twinned dark forest clear. Will record Shaper run when I can fix the lag

Quick Atziri Kill

"
Janus171 wrote:
This should be a showcase, not a build guide. Almost every piece of gear used is mirrored or near mirror quality and it DOES make a HUGE difference. Expect to have 10% of OP's DPS in a temp league.

This might be a nice build if you are rich as fuck in Standard, but it's definitely nothing for normal people. On a side note, I reach half of this tooltip DPS with my Assreacher for less than 10% of the costs and that does not factor in poison or bleed.

First off, assreacher is a whole different build. A) you're life base B) you are ineffective against 3/4 t16 bosses. My tool tip on my orginal TS/LA Barrage/Puncture Crit DOT Inspired Learning/Volley Fire was way higher than it is now, but I dont get oneshot much anymore. This build simply trades dps for CI and a strong way to abuse Vinktars.
Last edited by PastaAdventures on Oct 5, 2016, 10:11:35 AM
Blasting, to maximise the dmg on the ring slots. Between a Steel ring and Opal ring, which is better?
IGN:KitoNoKami

hiya guys what is the best enchant to get on gloves/boots? i looked thru guide can not see it thanks in advance
"
Anguskhan82 wrote:
hiya guys what is the best enchant to get on gloves/boots? i looked thru guide can not see it thanks in advance

Okay so I see a lot of complaints about the cost of the build.

Im thinking of playing this and currently have around 20 ex in essence i can put into it. Would i get good results?

Would i be able to take down guardians/shaper on that kind of budget (atleast guardians)

Where should most of my money be allocated?

Is reach a good end game bow? Or too low Pdps?

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by bitbite11 on Oct 5, 2016, 12:16:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info