[2.6/3.1] Shaper down on budget 5-link - The Debuffing Pizza (Tri-Curse CI Elementalist Flameblast)

"
Tomymoonly wrote:
Any video up? i respeced a character with decent gears and stuff, and i m not impressed at all... But i bet i m doing something pretty bad.

I'd quite like to see a video as well! I'm hoping to use this to start the league on Friday.
I'm testing the build, but I do not know what I'm doing wrong, because I'm not able to cast the curses , i have a passive point and ring but only cast temporal chains with blasphemy.
"
ulthane010 wrote:
I'm testing the build, but I do not know what I'm doing wrong, because I'm not able to cast the curses , i have a passive point and ring but only cast temporal chains with blasphemy.

Your Flammability and Elemental Weakness are linked to Orb of Storms with Curse on Hit support gem. So monsters hit by Orb of Storms are cursed with aforementioned curses. Everything works as intended. You are not supposed to be able to manually cast curses linked to Curse on Hit support gem.
Last edited by Wermine on Nov 30, 2016, 4:14:03 PM
Thinking about staring next league with this build, but one thing concerns me. Is it possible to farm uber lab consistently with full keys? I respeced my lvl 90 elementalist on standart and did a couple runs (gargoyles and idols) and 3rd phase was quite a bit of a hassle.
Hello! I have 3 questions:

Why 169% chance to ignite, isn't 100% enough? What I mean is... isn't the Increased Chance to Ignite Support Gem useless?

Also, about the Elreon Ring, isn't it better to get a +20% max ES craft instead of that faster start or recharge? If possible Aug it before to get a +Flat ES too.

besides that, can't you drop the Elreon ring for a better ring afterall? If you set an enlighten linked to the blasphemy and Discipline instead of that Vaal RF/LightningTrap you have there, won't it solve your mana problems?

My bad if some of the answers are obvious, just started playing. Nice guide.
Looks awesome, can you elaborate on how this build would perform if I wanted to farm uber atziri in 2.5? And on what budget?

Thanks
"
Leston wrote:
Thinking about staring next league with this build, but one thing concerns me. Is it possible to farm uber lab consistently with full keys? I respeced my lvl 90 elementalist on standart and did a couple runs (gargoyles and idols) and 3rd phase was quite a bit of a hassle.

Hi. If you find Izaro is an issue, you can, you can try the Detonate Dead setup (in the Q&A regarding reflection).

Use the Smoke flask for Izaro fight. It's very effective.
"
Tourage wrote:
Hello! I have 3 questions:

Why 169% chance to ignite, isn't 100% enough? What I mean is... isn't the Increased Chance to Ignite Support Gem useless?

Also, about the Elreon Ring, isn't it better to get a +20% max ES craft instead of that faster start or recharge? If possible Aug it before to get a +Flat ES too.

besides that, can't you drop the Elreon ring for a better ring afterall? If you set an enlighten linked to the blasphemy and Discipline instead of that Vaal RF/LightningTrap you have there, won't it solve your mana problems?

My bad if some of the answers are obvious, just started playing. Nice guide.

1. 169% includes the 100% from Conflux. So it's actually 69% without the Conflux. The gem is still very powerful. Certainly you can make it work without it. But being able to consistently oneshot everything is eventually more fun and more efficient.

2. The faster recharge mod is actually very powerful. "20% max ES" can give you more EHP pool but it's also more expensive. Welcome to try it if you can afford it. :D

3. An Elreon ring is highly recommended. It's a pretty good QoL setup. For "better ring" you may mean "more dmg". But the dmg is not an issue at all here already. :D
Would it be worth to run third golem with new unique jewel, The Anima Stone?

Spoiler

We wouldn't get any additional bonuses from second Flame/Lightning Golem, so we'd have to use Chaos Golem. It gives 4% additional physical damage reduction (doubled by our ascendancy) and of course uses some skills and acts as a distraction for enemies.

And I just want more golem bros.
Last edited by Wermine on Dec 1, 2016, 2:34:06 AM
"
Wermine wrote:
Would it be worth to run third golem with new unique jewel, The Anima Stone?

Spoiler

We wouldn't get any additional bonuses from second Flame/Lightning Golem, so we'd have to use Chaos Golem. It gives 4% additional physical damage reduction (doubled by our ascendancy) and of course uses some skills and acts as a distraction for enemies.

And I just want more golem bros.

It's an intersting option. Stone Golem for more taunt, or Chaos Golem for more physical defense. Sounds pretty good!
Last edited by loonger on Dec 1, 2016, 3:59:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info