[2.6/3.1] Shaper down on budget 5-link - The Debuffing Pizza (Tri-Curse CI Elementalist Flameblast)

"
loonger wrote:
It seems 2.5 doesn't change a thing about this build. Welcome to enjoy it for another fruitful league!

seems like it! this build got me through the whole game lul :)
FTW . GGG leave FlameBlast out of their nerf hammer.
God bless FB .
Im going to roll this on new league as my first char.
Pretty cheap to start with.
Can you add a leveling guide?^^

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
"
redix27 wrote:
Can you add a leveling guide?^^

Hi. The leveling trees are included in the Tree session.
im new to this build. what weapon should i go for early staages of league? when epic weapon is not affordable?
"
bazzzoooka wrote:
im new to this build. what weapon should i go for early staages of league? when epic weapon is not affordable?

Rare 1-hander with shield or if you are not in danger of dying, two 1-handers.

Prefixes:
IMPORTANT
+level of gems/fire gems (this is useless after you swap gem setup to 4-, 5- or 6-link)
flat cold/fire/lightning damage to spells

LESS IMPORTANT
increased spell damage
maximum mana

Suffixes:
IMPORTANT
increased cast speed
increased fire damage

LESS IMPORTANT
mana gained on kill
cold/fire/lightning resistance
increased mana regeneration

Sceptres can have up to 40% increased elemental damage as implicit. But you can't dual wield anything with them. Wands have up to 40% increased spell damage as implicit (doesn't give bonus to ignite, unlike elemental damage). Wands also have alternatively up to 12% cast speed as implicit. You can dual wield wands.
Last edited by Wermine on Nov 30, 2016, 10:30:21 AM
"
Wermine wrote:

Sceptres can have up to 40% increased elemental damage as implicit. But you can't dual wield anything with them. Wands have up to 40% increased spell damage as implicit (doesn't give bonus to ignite, unlike elemental damage). Wands also have alternatively up to 12% cast speed as implicit. You can dual wield wands.

You can dual wield scepters.
"
Tokyo_Riot wrote:
"
Wermine wrote:

You can dual wield scepters.

I guess you can't wield scepter and wand then? Only scepter and scepter or wand and wand?
Any video up? i respeced a character with decent gears and stuff, and i m not impressed at all... But i bet i m doing something pretty bad.
Last edited by Tomymoonly on Nov 30, 2016, 3:21:08 PM
"
Tomymoonly wrote:
Any video up? i respeced a character with decent gears and stuff, and i m not impressed at all... But i bet i m doing something pretty bad.

Yes. You are wearing a staff with no elemental damage. Try it with a doryanis catalyst.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EF6TZEYoMMs
Last edited by Orbitalx on Nov 30, 2016, 3:42:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info