[2.6/3.1] Shaper down on budget 5-link - The Debuffing Pizza (Tri-Curse CI Elementalist Flameblast)

Thanks for the responses :)

just a quick question...which 3 curses are you running? I can only see two...
Elemental weakness, flammability, temporal chains
Ah...thank you very much for that!
Without whooping ignites it's overall pointless and clunky. I guess totem FB is the way to go so you at least can move freely.
Juju, can I play this OP build in 3.0?
Just tested the build in 3.0.

Did it for 2.6 and was able to clear all content (with some good stuff tho).

I realocated points on my tree without paying much attention but anw...

I went from 14.5k ES to 8k ES

Flameblast deal a bit less damage (maybe i messed up the tree)

Burnning became a minor bonus, it was the cleanning tool in 2.6, I guess we could improve it with some burning bonuses on jewels but there is no way it can even be close to what it was.

The build was somehow clunky for maping until you had some very good stuff to ignore any mob's damage and clear any pack with a 2-3stage pizza (hit 5mobs with your pizza and 20mobs die from burning).

Now you have to manually put every mode inside your pizza's range to damage them. Burning prolif is unseless since burning is pointless.

The Vall RF trick was super cool to oneshot guardians, not mentioning that vaal RF is "less powerfull" with 8k es than 14.....

RIP
"
GranTib wrote:
Just tested the build in 3.0.

Did it for 2.6 and was able to clear all content (with some good stuff tho).

I realocated points on my tree without paying much attention but anw...

I went from 14.5k ES to 8k ES

Flameblast deal a bit less damage (maybe i messed up the tree)

Burnning became a minor bonus, it was the cleanning tool in 2.6, I guess we could improve it with some burning bonuses on jewels but there is no way it can even be close to what it was.

The build was somehow clunky for maping until you had some very good stuff to ignore any mob's damage and clear any pack with a 2-3stage pizza (hit 5mobs with your pizza and 20mobs die from burning).

Now you have to manually put every mode inside your pizza's range to damage them. Burning prolif is unseless since burning is pointless.

The Vall RF trick was super cool to oneshot guardians, not mentioning that vaal RF is "less powerfull" with 8k es than 14.....

RIP

i tried ues Emberwake Ruby Ring to solve ignite damage by mod "You can inflict an additional Ignite on an Enemy"
but in fact dead man always dead man
actually about do t10 maps can for fun but face to face dying boss fight as out of flask(mp)
R.I.P my favorite build XD
So flameblast is dead?
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
"
TriniGamer wrote:
So flameblast is dead?

I'm actually trying to theorycraft a build right now.
Hi All,

Sorry for not replying. Have been AFK for some leagues. With the massive change to the Ignite mechanism, this build need some rework to reach the level it used to be. At the same time, you could take a look at the new build OP just finished: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2075461/page/1#p15214286. It's completely opposite to this build but fun as well. Hope you like it.

Good luck farming.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info