[2.6/3.1] Shaper down on budget 5-link - The Debuffing Pizza (Tri-Curse CI Elementalist Flameblast)

Forgive me indolence, 160 pages to dig in, searched for in OP's content only and some last replies
Why You omitted Witchfire Brew flask for enhancing DoT ignite dmg (affix 50-70% + aura)??
"Je sens que je suis libre,
mais je sais que je ne le suis pas”
―Emil Mihai Cioran
Last edited by skrecu on Jul 13, 2017, 6:55:08 AM
"
skrecu wrote:
Forgive me indolence, 160 pages to dig in, searched for in OP's content only and some last replies
Why You omitted Witchfire Brew flask for enhancing DoT ignite dmg (affix 50-70% + aura)??

The aura is not necessarily more powerful than the two curse-on-hit curses. 70% inc. is nice. The issue is that the flask doesn't give any defense (bleed/freeze/ignite immunity).
"
loonger wrote:
"
skrecu wrote:

The aura is not necessarily more powerful than the two curse-on-hit curses. 70% inc. is nice. The issue is that the flask doesn't give any defense (bleed/freeze/ignite immunity).

No, my idea is to use 3-curse setup with withdrawning one of them (reserved with blasphemy, in my case is TC) so dual CoH (ele weakness + flammability)
I have 3 utility flasks setup with 3 debuff/ailment removals (freeze, poison, bleed), one mana and one brew
"Je sens que je suis libre,
mais je sais que je ne le suis pas”
―Emil Mihai Cioran
Hi, first off thanks for a great guide and fun build!

I could use some help though as im struggling a bit at the moment, at level 90 now and have specced accorind to the guide except for flask effect, wenf fot more ES instead. I feel like im super squishy and cant really take a hit, Im sitting at almost 11k ES if I use Discipline and around 10k with Vaal discipline and reading thrue this thread that should be enough to do most content without dying to much. The problem for me is that i contantly die doing T10 maps and above even when im beeing careful, maybe i just need to learn to play of maybe im doing something wrong?

Furhtermore I dont understand how to fit all skills on my skill bar, currently im not using lightning trap as I have that skill slot assigned to "move only" how do you guys manage fo fit all skills on the bar?
"
Twisted75 wrote:

I could use some help though as im struggling a bit at the moment, at level 90 now and have specced accorind to the guide except for flask effect, wenf fot more ES instead. I feel like im super squishy and cant really take a hit, Im sitting at almost 11k ES if I use Discipline and around 10k with Vaal discipline and reading thrue this thread that should be enough to do most content without dying to much. The problem for me is that i contantly die doing T10 maps and above even when im beeing careful, maybe i just need to learn to play of maybe im doing something wrong?

Furhtermore I dont understand how to fit all skills on my skill bar, currently im not using lightning trap as I have that skill slot assigned to "move only" how do you guys manage fo fit all skills on the bar?

Hi, the skill setup is shown in the Ultimate move session. You can put OoS on the mouse-left key. The key can still be used to walk. When SHIFT is pressed as well it casts OoS.

Regarding play style: just make sure you don't use Elemental Focus on the link. Use Chance to Ignite, and Increased AOE (NOT concentrate effect) for mapping.
"
loonger wrote:
"
Twisted75 wrote:

Hi, the skill setup is shown in the Ultimate move session. You can put OoS on the mouse-left key. The key can still be used to walk. When SHIFT is pressed as well it casts OoS.

Regarding play style: just make sure you don't use Elemental Focus on the link. Use Chance to Ignite, and Increased AOE (NOT concentrate effect) for mapping.

Thanks for the repy Looner!
I feel like suck a noob not knowing about shift clicking OoS :)
Im not using Elemental focus at all so that shouldent be an issue i guess. Gotta level a concentrate effect bor bosses but so far the damage output is still more then enough. My problem is the sqishyness, looking at the pic from the secret moce you have around 15k ES, how did you manage to get that much? I can upgrade my belt, gloves and boots some but im not gonna come near 15k. Feels like im missing Something. I dont have an Energy from within jewel yet as they are rather pricy, are they good enough to warrant a cost of +100 chaos?

"
Twisted75 wrote:
"
loonger wrote:
"
Twisted75 wrote:

Thanks for the repy Looner!
I feel like suck a noob not knowing about shift clicking OoS :)
Im not using Elemental focus at all so that shouldent be an issue i guess. Gotta level a concentrate effect bor bosses but so far the damage output is still more then enough. My problem is the sqishyness, looking at the pic from the secret moce you have around 15k ES, how did you manage to get that much? I can upgrade my belt, gloves and boots some but im not gonna come near 15k. Feels like im missing Something. I dont have an Energy from within jewel yet as they are rather pricy, are they good enough to warrant a cost of +100 chaos?

You are welcome. :D

In that pic the char was activating Vaal Discipline, which back at that time granted a huge amount of extra ES. Normally the char had like 11k ES (in that 4xx ES chest).

Make sure you have Temporal Chain on Blasphemy. That gives you huge survivability boost. And activate 2 golems. Use like 3-stack FB for mapping. No need to cast big pizza for every pack.
Thanks a lot for the help and suggestions, really appreciate it!
Ive actually had some sucess in mapping lately, trying to pick and choose how and when to atttack and also holding of the family pizzas for smaller ones. Seems to be working good so far.
Im going to try to buy some new gloves and a new belt with higher ES if i can find some I can afford.
Hi! Does this build works in 3.0? I love it too much and want to start this char in new league.
Will you update this build for 3.0?) I really want to burn up all my enemies))
P.S. Thx for this super-duper char=)
is the skill tree working for anyone? keeps coming up to be empty for me...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info