[2.6/3.1] Shaper down on budget 5-link - The Debuffing Pizza (Tri-Curse CI Elementalist Flameblast)

You think the clear speed and damage will be able to compete with Blade flurry and Blade Vortex if it is not crap now?
Please check the Feedback session for survivalbility. Some members used this build to get to Lvl90+ and even kill Shaper in HC. The survivalbility is great.

Clear speed also great.
Last edited by loonger on Dec 2, 2016, 10:51:29 AM
hi,

would you say that this build can work as a life based league starter?

until ofc one can afford decent ES gear! (since ES gear is horribly expensive in first week of league)

if yes, then i just drop ES nodes and pick life? or would you do the pathing in a different manner?

thanks!!

- a converted unbeliever (i just killed merc izaro full key run... im bored)
"
hi,

would you say that this build can work as a life based league starter?

until ofc one can afford decent ES gear! (since ES gear is horribly expensive in first week of league)

if yes, then i just drop ES nodes and pick life? or would you do the pathing in a different manner?

thanks!!

- a converted unbeliever (i just killed merc izaro full key run... im bored)

This build already picks life nodes at the start and then respecs them away with free points later. You can craft decent ES gear early on with just alterations/regals/master crafts.
I'll make this build as my league starter on Breach. Hopefully it can take me to end game on a budget.
"
loonger wrote:

1. 169% includes the 100% from Conflux. So it's actually 69% without the Conflux. The gem is still very powerful. Certainly you can make it work without it. But being able to consistently oneshot everything is eventually more fun and more efficient.

When you are not in fire or multi conflux, you will not ignite 30% of the time then since Flameblast is only 1 roll to ignite, or does it rolls ignite chance for each mob inside the area(prob not, this would be op with prolif)?

Isn't it bad for clear when it rolls this 30% chance not-to-ignite since for clearing you only cover a small area and the prolif basically finish the job?

Btw, nice build, I'm between it and Essence Drain for this league.
Do you recommend going selfcast flameblast right away or wait until you get prolif gem? Seems like mana is a huge problem and seems very slow going.
Hello I just got to Cruel on the Breach League. I see you say don't go flameblast until elemental proliferation. But I don't see you using that on your build at all so I'm confused. Could someone tell me in order of importance what I should link flameblast with I'm level 39. Thanks
"
Nice_Snacks wrote:
Hello I just got to Cruel on the Breach League. I see you say don't go flameblast until elemental proliferation. But I don't see you using that on your build at all so I'm confused. Could someone tell me in order of importance what I should link flameblast with I'm level 39. Thanks

Link: FB - Elemental Proliferation - Chance to Ignite - Controlled Destruction.

When you get cruel labyrinth solved, you get the proliferation from ascendancy points and you can swap Elemental Proliferation support for something else.
Got a question for the curses, my friend and i are playing together and i am running ele templar inquisitor Blade Flurry char with Inevitable Judgement and he is running your build. Would you recommend some other combination of curses while we are playing together? Maybe he could drop the tri curse when playing with me and use some other ring?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info