[2.6/3.1] Shaper down on budget 5-link - The Debuffing Pizza (Tri-Curse CI Elementalist Flameblast)

Progress So far:

Level 89. Running up to T14 maps so far without any issues. Only time I've died recently was to Atziri. Only map mods I've had issues with so far have been reflect. Vuln, minus max res, enfeeble, none of them are a problem.

Also, I just had to share with someone. I used my first Ex on an item ever in this game and got extremely lucky:

Got 51 flat ES from the EX. Couldn't believe it.

Loving this build so far. It's loads of fun.

Rest of my gear right now:
Spoiler

Which gems are best to get 20% soon?

One more thing, my CWDT golem overides my self-cast golem a lot... Almost all times i end up having 2 lightning golems if I dont check. Is there any way to avoid that? (sry for bad english)
Last edited by germano003 on Oct 21, 2016, 10:37:12 PM
This is my gears right now:
Spoiler
What do you advise me to change?

What do you think about:

Isn't it good in this build?
Last edited by Nopaste on Oct 21, 2016, 7:31:42 PM
You might be able to work it in if you found another way to manage stuns, which are a major problem if you're not using Eye of Chalupas. Mmm, chalupas. You might be able to work that amulet with the 80% stun boot enchant, I suppose. As loonger has said throughout, though, the damage simply isn't a problem. Even in t16s, trash mobs all die to one pizza. Bosses are simply a matter of staying alive through strong movement skills and mitigation.

Honestly, you just really gotta go with Eye. It's cheap, and never worrying about stuns is a key to smart pizza delivery.
I'm leveling this up right now and having a nice time. (Boy did that ashcaller make all the difference. For beginners a bit more direction on leveling up, especially the selection of weapons would be great!)

Have a noobish question about the tree. Why are we taking Fangs of the Viper? Which elements of the build are benefiting? We're stacking fire/elemental dmg, right? And I'm not sure I have much of a source of chaos or phys dmg... I'm surely missing something about this choice. Does it come into play with the WOC Dory at the end? (I have another 18 levels or so to go until I can even think about that.)

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Fangs_of_the_Viper

"
bridgeburner wrote:
Progress So far:

Level 89. Running up to T14 maps so far without any issues. Only time I've died recently was to Atziri. Only map mods I've had issues with so far have been reflect. Vuln, minus max res, enfeeble, none of them are a problem.

Also, I just had to share with someone. I used my first Ex on an item ever in this game and got extremely lucky:

Got 51 flat ES from the EX. Couldn't believe it.

Loving this build so far. It's loads of fun.

Rest of my gear right now:
Spoiler

Congrats on the belt!
"
ImSlower wrote:
You might be able to work it in if you found another way to manage stuns, which are a major problem if you're not using Eye of Chalupas. Mmm, chalupas. You might be able to work that amulet with the 80% stun boot enchant, I suppose. As loonger has said throughout, though, the damage simply isn't a problem. Even in t16s, trash mobs all die to one pizza. Bosses are simply a matter of staying alive through strong movement skills and mitigation.

Honestly, you just really gotta go with Eye. It's cheap, and never worrying about stuns is a key to smart pizza delivery.

Thanks! This explained it very well. :D
Last edited by loonger on Oct 21, 2016, 11:56:30 PM
"
davebluedevil wrote:
I'm leveling this up right now and having a nice time. (Boy did that ashcaller make all the difference. For beginners a bit more direction on leveling up, especially the selection of weapons would be great!)

Have a noobish question about the tree. Why are we taking Fangs of the Viper? Which elements of the build are benefiting? We're stacking fire/elemental dmg, right? And I'm not sure I have much of a source of chaos or phys dmg... I'm surely missing something about this choice. Does it come into play with the WOC Dory at the end? (I have another 18 levels or so to go until I can even think about that.)

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Fangs_of_the_Viper

It is more of a Quality of Life node. 5% movement speed and 20 Dex for 1 node is a good deal.

Ashcaller is a good leveling tool. :D
Last edited by loonger on Oct 22, 2016, 2:04:25 AM
i need some clarification please :

1. is the elementalist prolif node affected by AOE changes?
2. is the prolif GEM affected?
3. can we fit in life/mana leech somewhere?
4. without ghost reaver/leech, how do we keep our ES at safe levels?
Hi i have some question about the build:

1/Why do you choose conflux and proliferation when flameblast has such a huge radius and high ignite chance?

2/What do you think about using Atziri's Splendour and the Vertex? I am having a lot of mana problem even using Dark Seer and only have Clarity up

3/ How does Elemental Overload trigger? As far as I know you have no crit chance
Last edited by leechbot on Oct 22, 2016, 7:21:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info